FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay so you've finally found the patience to get it !! good job !! video plox ^___^ and hahaha That's what you get as #336 is awesome

you rock !! ou've come such a long way since you started !! now yeah, go play another instrument and do the same =D
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Tidus im glad you are actually committed enough to go though with this. I think we all knew you could do it and it rocks that your the first one to do so.

You should be front paged for this accomplishment!!
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn man, nice job! Although I imagine the rest was pretty easy once you FCed Expert, just to have the patience to go through the rest of the difficulties is indeed fucking (fucking) powerful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the love! I'll reply to each one of you personally when I get some time.

For now, time to put up the overue stuff. This vid, despite the lack of the actual gameplay of That's What You Get (Easy), the final FC (for obvious reasons), it features some (very distorted) speech, a "thank you" for everyone who supported me, both inside and outside SH, and a move out to my bedroom followed by a transition from external to internal footage for my SH stats scrolling, because I can't show what is or not an FC on the game itself (duh).

tl;dr: no "tl;dr" for you. Bleh. I hate things like this. "tl;dr" is very proper to let people check things without understanding them, possibly resulting on meany comments.

Anyway, there its the vid.

1st Rock Band 2 Vocals All Difficulties FGFC: A "Thank You" and ScoreHero Stats Scroll

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wOOh !! finally the vid ! also, haha even when it's "tl;dr", i still read everything !! (i'd not come here to know what it's about, then skip everything...wouldn't make sense, huh ? )

good job ^^
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely fantastic accomplishment Tidus. That's quite a bit of determination as well as patience. You've come a long way in several months and you should be very proud of yourself. It was awesome to watch you go through the stages, I'm proud of you

Good luck in whatever new endeavor you strive for, I'm sure you'll succeed no matter what the goal. You rock <3333

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to you over here on SH as well, Tidus. That takes SO MUCH dedication.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the words, folks! Now I'm gonna respond.

Havikk - Not yet buddy As mentioned, it's very hard to find a guitar, let alone a 360 one. They still sell the whole kit only, and it's very expensive. Yeah, the RB1 one.

GG08 - I've been doing this and updating a few times. The matter is that I couldn't pick enough attention Just kidding. But, if you got around to read the previous updates, you'd know I didn't make an element surprise

MrOmyA - ¯\(°_o)/¯

Arvain - Sorry for the really low voice on the vid. I woke up a few minutes before it...but I thought the distortion made me sound much younger than that...I have a much deeper voice than that lol

Suker - That was really awesome...but I don't think I can ever make it to the 1st page. Anyone could make it. If they had patience of course...but...let's see.

Emptyeye - Indeed...after OWoA, I was on a safe path. But it was long and kinda boring. But I'm glad to get the motivation I needed to make it.

RJ - I'm happy to see this coming from you (again). I had to go through many situations when I backed off from something I promised to accomplish after some motivation from you (see GH80's Co-op). It didn't happen this time!

Kristen - Glad you went on both sides to congratulate me. That makes me even happier!

Well guys and girls, I'm putting my mic to rest for a while. I'm really amazed by the way I "milked" the RB2 on-disk setlist, and I don't think I can ever be entertained my playing the same 84 songs on the same perspective. I'll be waiting for RB: Beatles and GH5, and keep the variation factor at a regular level, covering the unability to get DLC.

I've been hooked to Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, and I found a way to play a certain game I've stopped to play forcefully 6 years ago. I'll be back to RB2 when I have fun again with Vocals, so I can defend my Top 50.

But for now, I'm having a break. Hopefully I'll see more songs within my vocal range, so I can do decent vids. See y'all later!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Looks at your avatar*

Whoa. And they even came up with something resembling a new design/face for her, as opposed to just rehashing Tifa's design like they did for VIII through X.

As far as the topic at hand goes, I completely understand how you feel. Hell, I can download DLC, and I still didn't play vocals seriously for something like two months soon after I got the RB2 FGFC. Heck, who knows if I'll keep playing after GameUniCon next week...not that I don't still enjoy the game, but I have other projects I'd like to pursue too. If anyone has earned a break from vocals, it's definitely you. Hopefully you'll come back stronger than ever when Beatles Rock Band and GH5 come out!

And yeah, the entire Dynasty Warriors series is great. I'd grab one for my 360 if I didn't already have games I've barely played (Hi Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OQUEMANOLOKOUAUDODOIDO?!?!?!?!!?!?

1 Month LOL

YOU FGFCAD?!?!?!?!?!? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Congratulations, man! What now? FGFC the world? LOL

Are you getting Beatles and GH5? Also, do you have RB1?

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to pop over here to say that you've given me the idea to FGFC Beatles on all difficulties; Bass is my main instrument, but if I can get a FGFC for Guitar or Vox on expert, then I'll definitely work my way on down the difficulty ladder for those too
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your previous concern.

As for more FGFCAL's, the best I'd be able to do is TB:RB. I mean, I do have RB1, but I'm not interested in wasting my time with songs that are impregnated with broken talkies.

So well, there it is. I got it last Thursday, just forgot to tell ya.

I played RB2 with it, and it's obviously another history. Lyrics can be ennunciated with consistency, and the pitches are registered with no delay. But...

I can't have any fun with RB2 anymore. I'll let the Top 50 idea slip away. The best option would be get one vid or another from that game, but that's the gist of it. I'll chase after TB:RB on next Tuesday, and hopefully I'll succeed into playing it. For now, I'm working on GH stuff. Click on the GH icon on my sig if you wanna track my deeds on the dark side.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
I played RB2 with it, and it's obviously another history. Lyrics can be ennunciated with consistency, and the pitches are registered with no delay.

doesn't that feel good ?? (of course it does!!)

still stalking you over the dark side don't worry, i know what you've been doing muahahahaha ...... ahem <____<'
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mic! Does sounds better than the Headset?

Also, do you got GH5 for 360?

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arvain - Yeah, that does feel good! For now, that's how things will be, on the dark side only until the middle of the week.

Jelly - Sorry man, but you needed to read a bit more! I DO have GH5, and I AM playing it But, as for the mic, it surely is better, it has a better voice picking, and I'm have a lot of fun with it. It feels more...realistic. Just its wielder who needs to suck less.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 23 of 39

Jump to: