FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RJUCPU ~ RB3 [Hard] Keys FGFC (Not Keytar) =]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: RJUCPU ~ RB3 [Hard] Keys FGFC (Not Keytar) =] Reply with quote

6/26/2011 ~ Hard Keys FGFC (Not Keytar)

Started doing keys thanks to my rivalry with suker to get the most hard FC's in RB3 and trying to help out the 360 hard community FGFC RB3. Must admit it was a lot of fun and never thought starting out I'd be making the FGFC claim anytime soon lol.

The last 8 in order, across from top (Freebird was last due mainly to the length of the song)

Wish I could get as enthused about pro-keys but meh, haven't been able to get into it because it just messes with my head visually. Will probably move on to expert keys next but not expecting a lot to happen there lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VIDEOS: (Please subscribe!!)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams For Eddiez (FatHungMao) by request
Restless Heart Syndrome For IndestructibleSD by request
¿Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl) For TravellinMan just because
Viva la Gloria
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Lucky Denver Mint
Hey Baby Duet with twistedoak!
And She Was
Interstate Love Song For Joe
Super Special Video!!
Still Alive XGuitar/HVocals duet with my daughter Katie
White Rabbit
Give It to Me
Bullets & Guns VOXTAR!
Inside the Fire
Call Me When You're Sober
Where's Gary with full voice spongebob-iness
Roll With the Changes
Too Much Time on My Hands
Pride & Joy
Hella Good
It' My Life
(Take These) Chains For flammablelion
Spiderwebs For Duck & SylherSix
Don't Speak For Duck
Wonderwall For ZDAWGGG
Spoonman For SilverSwift
The Feeling For ThunderCow
That's What You Get For SylherSix
Down with the Sickness For Waffles
Alabama Getaway For SH Vocal FC Video Thread
Everlong For Tidus <3
New Kid in School For SH Vocal FC Video Thread
Like a Fool Just because lol, great song
Psycho Killer For Dawgee
Shooting Star Full Mic Volume Full Volume No OD

Also watch my JOINT THREAD with ProffessorJoe for multi-part videos coming soon

PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

1/19/2011

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that voted for me in the "Best of the Decade" poll. I realize I'm not the most popular person around here but it's very nice to know my time and efforts did not go unrecognized

On that note, I am pretty much retiring from competitive solo vocals. I'm not leaving scorehero or quiitting the game, I'm just not interested in spending what little time I have grinding solo vocals in a game I care very little about.

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of RB3. Haven't been into it since the day we brought it home. I hoped my interest would grow but it never did. I've not put a score in at all since the end of November and have no desire to do so. I do not like the direction vocals has taken with this game and refuse to put the time and effort into "pause & rewind" squeezing just to be competitive. That's not skill.

I'm on my feet at work 11 hours a day and I'm far too tired to deal with much besides getting dinner and resting. On my off days, I'd rather spend my free time doing something else.

Although I'm not pursuing RB3 any further, I'll still be doing other things. I still have the best co-op partner in life and I'm sure once multi-part score tracking is up, Joe and I will have plenty to do. There's also full band with 2 more of my favorite guys, CPURules and HomelessCarl, and we have a lot of things we'd like to accomplish.

I may go back and revisit some of the earlier games, specifically RB1 (one of these days I'll get serious about NTY) and RB2 (I'm pretty sure 17.311 is possible :P) but it will only be when/if I'm interested in doing so. I'm also actually having a good time playing some of the songs on "the other side" of this site. It's a nice change.

Anyway, enough narrative here.... thanks again to all of you who have been supportive and encouraging these past couple years. I never could have done half of what I accomplished without you <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/06/10 ~ RockBand 3 FGFC & 1st Cross-Platform

Haven't had much time to devote to this since the game came out. With working 10 hour days, kids' birthdays, marching band competitions, etc, have only been able to do a few songs at a time so pushed to get it done last night before having to go back to work tomorrow.

All songs were played on XBL so scores either appear on the leaderboards currently or will when the next sweep comes through (as happened with the earlier songs already).

~ Lol 1st place achieved at 81/83 scores entered

~ 70+ individual song 1st places cross-platform (taking into account both SH scores as well as all console leaderboards at rockband.com)

~ 468k above 2nd place overall (all songs)

I'm sure I'll have more work to do as additional people enter and/or better their scores but for now can relax a bit.

09/10/10 ~ Should have had these a long time ago but never had any chance or time to play with our limited window of opportunity thanks to our downstairs neighbor. However, now we've moved and no longer have any time restrictions so hopefully I can finally start to play more often and (hopefully) improve

Expert Drum FC #50 (and NO Polly or Silver lolol) Dedicated to ThePOWTroutClub as it kind of became the stream theme song :p

Here's the list of what I've gotten so far, in timestamp order. Songs with asterisks (*) are also OMB FC's. Haven't given that much love in awhile so I'll need to go back and fill in the missing parts for most of these (not all, some aren't possible for me on guitar).

50 - Re: Your Brains
49 - I Was Wrong *
48 - Strange Times
47 - Alone In My Head *
46 - Your Touch
45 - I've Got Dreams To Remember
44 - Last Night On Earth
43 - Bad Moon Rising
42 - Monkey Gone To Heaven *
41 - Seven Nation Army *
40 - Lenny
39 - Take Me To The River
38 - Psycho Killer
37 - Gimme Shelter *
36 - Geraldine *
35 - Sister Europe *
34 - 21 Guns *
33 - Bad Romance *
32 - Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song) *
31 - Brass In Pocket *
30 - New Slang *
29 - You Got It *
28 - Poker Face
27 - Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' (South Park Version) *
26 - Just Dance *
25 - Bang Bang *
24 - Fell in Love with a Girl
23 - Good Times Roll *
22 - I'm in Touch with Your World *
21 - Without You *
20 - Last of the American Girls *
19 - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay *
18 - Losing My Religion *
17 - 29 Fingers *
16 - Free Fallin' *
15 - Pork and Beans *
14 - Cups and Cakes *
13 - I Won't Back Down *
12 - Something in the Way *
11 - This I Love *
10 - Running *
09 - We Will Rock You *
08 - I Could Have Lied *
07 - Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground *
06 - Ride A White Swan *
05 - Doll *
04 - I Think I'm Paranoid *
03 - Nine In The Afternoon *
02 - Beetlebum *
01 - Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) *

07/21/10 ~ OMG! I can't write anything now, will come back later

07/15/10 ~ 17.309 Million Expert Vocals Career!!

Okay so six days ago I was sitting at 17,307,500-ish and decided if I started doing 100 points a day I could reach 17.308 within a week. I had lots of points on things like Teenage Riot but didn't want to spend a whole day grinding for no improvement so figured even if I did 5 songs a day at 20 point increases each, I'd make the goal.

Well.... Here it is 6 days later and not only did I hit my 17.308 but went on to 17.309!! Only two others (Vicromano and billtvshow) have hit that landmark so I'm quite proud to be in such great company

I'm only about 250 points away from billtvshow in 2nd and may or may not pursue that coveted position but for now think I'll relax a day or two and play some guitar or bass lol.

Thanks to Joe<3 for his constant support, encouragement and patience. Also to IndestructibleSD for his text message support as well. (Squeezing with a buddy is so much more fun!)

1st Cross-Platform on
Deluxe
Round & Round
Today

No pictures to post unfortunately but all scores are on xbox live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
06/20/10 ~ New Youtube account for Green Day Rock Band videos. Mostly solo vocals but may also throw in some harmonies with Joe &/or Charlie as well as some ORRU multi-part. On disc only.

NEW CHANNEL Please subscribe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/08/10 ~ FGFC GreenDay RockBand Bought the game at midnight and played through until Bill posted his FGFC (knew that would happen since he had a 3 hour East Coast Time Zone head start on me lol). Had about 29 FC's at that point so decided to call it a night. Played on stream most of the day with guitar & bass as well as vocals but finally managed to finish it up.

Had only ever heard a handful of these songs before but managed 40/44 sightread FC's Few non-golds but I'll fix those later. Only had one 99% glitch score from dropped ticks but redid it immediately afterwards.

Pictures Are Here

06/05/10 ~ A picture is worth a thousand words .....

04/15/10 ~ You've asked for drum stuff well...

You Got It My 1st OMB Video (lulz yeah corn)

Nothing too difficult but great song nonetheless. Will be working on a few more. Hope you enjoy.

As for progress:

Didn't play at all for about a month but have finally had some time the past couple weeks to play for a couple days. Still pretty much in the total nub stage of things but I've gotten 29 expert drum FC's so far (and all should be OMB's when I finish a couple guitar/bass to go along with them).

You can see the list Here Yeah my scores all suck because I don't know how to squeeze drums yet but I'll learn

Hopefully one of these days we can get another set of ions and I'll be able to play more often. Bought a set of Goodwoods but I didn't like them so we sent them back. Stock kit is pretty much crapped out so I try to let Joe have what limited drum time we have and just grab a little bit here and there.

Otherwise just been trying to get scores in for all the DLC we have now. Thought I had gotten a lot further until Charlie pulled up my stats for me lol still got a long way to go:

04/13/10 ~ Summertime Blues & I Wanna Be Your Man Bass FC's!!!!!

TOTALLY wasn't expecting this (was just hoping for gold stars lol) & obviously had no path. Major personal accomplishment for me on this one considering all my past struggle with strummy songs. Best bassline in the whole game IMO and so thrilled to get this. I was so nervous after hitting the 4 fast blue notes towards the end that I was actually shaking XD

Also got this one, probably should have done it a long time ago. Did it twice to get a picture and didn't get the random tick the 2nd time through so it's 1 point off from my posted score

Hope to update again soon with some other stuff including drum progress

11/05/09 ~ 1st Place Overall (360/X-Plat) TB:RB Expert Bass YAY! I can still squeeze Haven't had this much fun since the old GH days Lots of individual song xplat 1sts (too lazy to count them lol)

My TB:RB Bass Scores

09/29/09 ~ 1st Place The Beatles Solo Vocals!

For now anyway lol, I know Vicromano20 hasn't put in all his scores, and there's also an absence of scores from some of the other top vocalists/squeezers, but in the meantime, I'll bask in this glory Will need to go back eventually and redo a few of these but happy enough with the scores for now.

Solo Vocal Scores

Also went through vocal harmonies with ProffessorJoe <3 completing/fc'ing all songs except The End (lol) to take 1st place (We'll go back and do that one some day but didn't have it unlocked at the time.)

Harmony Vocal Scores

08/18/09 ~ Bass/Vox Career complete! 2nd Overall, 65 Double FC's (Click for scores)

Finally got this done Huge thanks to Joe <3 and Arvain <3 who listened to me piss & whine the whole time through and encouraged me beyond belief when I didn't think I could do it. Also much thanks to Kawigi for help with some of the paths

Recap:

65 X/X Double FC's (including OWOA YAY)

Got these last 5 to round out the total, all of which were a pain in the ass and I'm very proud of each one

22 1st Place scores

81/84 Vocal FC's
-1 each on Tangled Up in Blue, Uncontrollable Urge and Panic Attack (although this one was FC'd a couple times on Vox but score was lower =/)

Realizing my skill limitations on bass for the more difficult songs, I put aside my pride and went solely for score, dropping difficulty to get the FC and much needed points, pulling in an additional 7 H/X Double FC's (and even one M/X FC lulz, Visions) Although this might not sound beneficial, being able to hold combo gave me increases like 140k on Ace of Spades and 147k on Chop Suey :O

Would still like to eventually go back and clean up a couple of these I sped past but for now I'm EXTREMELY happy (and proud) to have this finished

Still need to finish up my VoxBass career so have been doing some now and then. Decided to get the last few songs I needed to hit 60 double FC's I never would have thought I could do it.

Got these 4, none of which were very easy (except maybe Ramblin Man). My score on You Oughta Know is lower than my non FC score lulz but it's still a double FC. I'll go back and rectify that another time.

And also this one which I'm the most proud of Decided yesterday I was going to get this one come hell or high water. Hit the talkie on my 2nd and 7th tries but missed on vox first time and bass second time so after another 5-7 tries gave up for the day. Did it again today and hit it 2nd try after changing back from Joe's calibration to mine. Made it through this time yay

Looking at the remaining songs there's probably a maximum of 9 more double FC's I can realistically get (although if I get 4 or 5 of them I'll be happy). They're all a pain mostly because of 1 phrase here & there or 1 passage on bass. If I ever have the inclination to work on them we'll see how it goes.

Since I've started missing the good old days from the early Guitar Hero games (not to mention the fact I've been bored as hell), figured it was time to go back to my roots, hard guitar, and learn squeezing & pathing on RB2. Decided to do this on the PS3 as I don't have as many calibration issues and can use my SG <3333!!! I'm not an expert guitar player, I suck big time with solos, just can't get the hang of using hopo's successfully or consistently, and my strumming skills when fretting are rather weak although I'm fine with strings of same notes, I'm a diehard downstrummer for the most part (100% downstrumming on Battery for instance lol).

Squeezing is definitely different and more difficult for me with the shape of the notes (mental thing) but I think I did rather well :P Pathing was another story entirely but I finally think I got the hang of it with Joe<3 showing me my errors on a couple of the earlier ones and being able to come up with my own on the later ones with no help at all.

Currently 30k behind Kawigi for 1st place x-plat (yes, I'll be working on that lol )

Left to do: Bodhisattva FC (will gain about 25k) and better scores on Visions & Get Clean (will gain about 12k total). Also need to redux some of the other songs I left undone including 1k in Painkiller from a failed whammy in the solo and dropped sustain at the end.

Season 11 Expert Vocals League WINNER! by default =[

Unfortunately my competition, dogfoodnyc, didn't submit scores for the final round of 5 (final for vocals was best of 8, 3 semi-final, 5 final. I lead going into the final 5 songs 2-0 and a tie). However, I worked hard on the songs and was proud of my submissions so felt them worthy of noting....

Master Exploder ~ Pain in the ass song but was able to increase my current career score by a whopping 12 points lol. (Tied for 5th XPlat)

The Middle ~ Extremely frustrating with the EW's but again was able to increase my current career score, only 4 pts this time lulz (Tied for 4th XPlat)

Shining Star ~ This song was rather difficult but once I got the hang of it pulled out a nice score. 1st XPlat by 100 pts

New ~ Had never even heard this song before, had to buy it for league. More difficult than I would have expected. 1st XPlat by 156 pts

Who Are You ~ It's The Who, nothing more to be said lol. 2nd XPlat only 60 pts behind Billtvshow and +100 over next closest score.

05/23/09: 10 New VoxBass Double FC's (40 Total)

Went back & got these two:

04/29/09: 17.305 MIL! Solid 4th, closing in on 3rd :P

More VoxBass

04/20/09:

New! Decided to try some VoxBass after being inspired by Arvain & Joe. Stuck with the easier stuff for my first effort but pleased with the results nonetheless. My goal is to do the entire setlist but we'll see how far I get before losing my mind. Don't know how you expert voxtar people do it!

Since I got Burn/YMB/Devils Child decided to go ahead (thanks to some of your suggestions & billtvshow's help with Who Are You) and finish up the last few songs needed to get the packs/albums done I'm not going back & redoing songs I already have scores in so won't have pics for those. Only showing pics of the last few needed for the album/pack FC's (also please excuse the pic quality, for some reason couldn't get my flash to turn off DOH!)

The Who Pack: I have to say that I think Sea & Sand was every bit as difficult as Young Man Blues

Screaming for Vengeance Album: Ended with a nice 1st place on YGATC

All NIN Songs: Didn't mind redoing this one, it's my favorite of the bunch

Major personal achievements here:

Devil's Child ~ Anyone who knows me will understand my struggle with this song and one half of one phrase ("Oh No" after taps) that I could never ever ever hit or even touch the low note no matter what octave I tried. On messenger I was "slave to the devil's child" for nearly a month, vowing I would not remove it until I fc'd the song. Well I never FC'd it, finally just gave up and resigned myself to knowing it got the best of me. However, helping out the hard community with fc's, I decided to do this (and the other two) and it was really really helpful in letting me concentrate on the phrase which gave me trouble without worrying about all the snaggle spots leading up to it. Got it on my first try in expert this morning Gives me SFV Album FC although I still need to redo YGATC and get a score in.

Burn ~ When I bought this song I failed it FIVE TIMES in a row at 67% before finally passing it with a low 4* rating. Took forever to 5* it and have never been able to get higher than like 96%. Same thing as Devil's Child though, by doing it in hard it helped me figure out the phrases I had trouble with and got it in expert without too much hassle today. (Also gives me all NIN FC's although I still need to redo Perfect Drug and enter a score)

Young Man Blues ~ Has just always been a pain, while I could 98/99 it regularly, there was always a phrase or two that just wouldn't go my way (usually the "all the money") Got it on my 2nd try today

Scores aren't great on any of these, messed up the paths on Devils Child and Burn but maybe, MAYBE, I'll redo them someday. For now I'm just ecstatic to finally have these FC'd

Well since I kind of burned myself out doing vox I decided I needed a break, and since Joe was busy playing those he-man shooter games on the xbox (<3 ya Joe) I decided to give a run thru bass on the PS3. Still need to go back and squeeze a bunch of stuff but overall pretty pleased with the outcome for an initial run-thru considering I haven't played guitar/bass for score in over 6 months. Very happy to know I can still squeeze

3 Cross Platform First Places
- PDA
- Rock'n Me
- White Wedding

5 Solo PS3 First Places ~ although I expect SilverSwift to take these away shortly ... but only temporarily ;)
- Bad Reputation
- Psycho Killer
- Where'd You Go
- Give it Away
- Down with the Sickness

5 Shared First Places
- That's What You Get
- Come Out and Play
- Round & Round
- The Middle
- You Oughta Know

FC's / 100%'s
- 67 FC's
- 3 100%'s (overstrummed Girls Not Grey, Conventional Lover, Battery)

* Should be able to recover these as FC's as well as pull in another 2-4 that I just didn't mess with too much.

5 Stars on all except Visions (3 but can get 4) and Ace of Spades and Panic Attack which are both definitely five star-able. *EDIT* 41k increase on AoS for 5* only Visions & Panic Attack left (and I'm soooo close on PA)

Will probably start reduxing in another week or so. Eddie (FatHungMao) will be here on Wednesday the 18th. Since I have TWO consoles out to Microsoft for repair he'll be bringing his along. First up will be to re-claim our drums/vox firsts (should be easy since they are mostly old, unpathed scores) then since we'll have a full band in house (me, Joe, Eddie & Charlie/CpuRules) we'll probably do some of that as well so keep watching for more updates!

Initial pass-thru on PS3, 2nd Place, 17.302mil ~ Will continue to work on this off & on as I still have several songs I haven't done as well as I can or would like to. But not bad for about a month & a half, off and on a few songs a day

So 2 systems, 2 setlist FC's, 2 career totals over 17.302 million
Thought this was worthy of a bump since there are over 20 people tied with the "assumed" first place score on both platforms. Came as a TOTAL surprise (and more than just a tick as well ) Oh yeah, this was on the PS3.

Still working at it but happy to get this marker out of the way on the 360 whilst I'm pursuing the same on the PS3.

OK So I've been bored with the setlist squeezing and the songs are getting old so decided to find something else to do.... Should have done this a long time ago but always had problems with Peace of Mind and Smokin'. Thanks to duck, I conquered Peace of Mind first try (& quite easily) when I tested it to see if I could do it for his FBFC video. Been putting Smokin' off since I always sucked so bad at it, until today, and actually was surprised to get it on my 2nd run Thanks to Eddiez for the "FC IT NAO!!" incentive

Also, 1st place on Rock and Roll Band, Something About You and Peace of Mind. For now anyway ;)

And since I was doing Boston, decided to add this one just for shiggles....

Took me forever to go up at all on this song and then got 1st by 4 pts lulz. Now I never have to do it again (even if it gets beaten)

Also 1st on The Middle yay, that song gave me FITS and the first time I got both the early window squeezes managed enough for first

Yay for Full Setlist FC!

Timeline:

~ Completed Impossible Guitar Challenge (Only failed once on Painkiller :P set off my OD too early at solo)

~ Completed Impossible Vocals Challenge (Pssssh easy peasy)

~ Completed ESL2 with Bladder of Steel Achievement - I was fortunate enough to do the Endless Setlist with XxThunderCowxX who is not only a great guitarist but an AWESOME guy all around! We had some difficulties which you can read about here: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=234684&highlight=#234684 but all in all we had a good time & did rather well getting 40 Golds and 82/84 Five Stars. I ended up having to sing 178 songs lol (it really felt "endless" before the end) so didn't quite make my personal goal of 80-90% FC's but still got 61/84 songs FC'd on the 3rd and final run through so I'm pleased.

~ Got last 3 FC's needed (in order: One Way or Another, Uncontrollable Urge, Tangled Up in Blue) on 9/28/08 to complete setlist FCs

~ 2nd Place on Scorehero (For now anyway, I know there are still a LOT of awesome vocalists out there who have yet to enter all their updated scores) ... but ... I'm not finished either

Next: Improving remaining songs & working on Guitar/Vocals with CPURules. Started last night while XBL was down and got 7 out of 7 First Place scores He's so awesome <3

inb4rb2!

OMG I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! FC #57 Timmy Optimal Score

I began this thread 1 month and 1 day ago ....

09/11/08 - Stats as of today

08/10/08 - Beginning Stats

Not much left I guess, want to clear as much as possible before RB2. Still need to gold star THTF (with a good pre-patch score) and then just try to eke out as many points as possible to get that 11.35 mil. Did have a good run on NTY, well by good I mean I got an "okay" instead of messy, but that Owwwww is beyond my ability to better.

All I can say is WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Got you you son of a bitch!!!

11.3 Million Career, 56:58 FC's

Yay for these! 55 of 58 FC's now, 11.29 mil!!

TKAR (#54) - Not optimal but good enough for now

Gimme Shelter! (#55) YAY for this! Now I can be done with this God awful song for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time (Score hidden as it's a rivalry song, will load unaltered photo next week)

Also got a couple DLC songs that had been giving me trouble (no pics right now though)...

Take These Chains, 3's & 7's and Beethoven's C+

Edit: Woo! Just got a -1 run on Sabotage, GOLD yay! Brings me to 36th Place with 11.273 mil

Reduxing a lot of old scores, moved up to 41st with 11.250 mil

New FC's on I'm So Sick, Blood Doll, When You Were Young

Having to work on Ballroom Blitz for the rivalry taught me a thing or two about the pauses in talkies... Finally got these 3 that have been giving me trouble

1st Place on 29 Fingers!! Can't believe this one Pretty sweet for my 50th on disk FC

Also FC on Ballroom Blitz

Went back and redid some songs as well... got optimal (1st Tie) on Creep and Brainpower as well as non-glitch optimal on BBop.

New totals:
110 FC's
(50 on disk - 60 DLC)

1st Place on Electric Crown X-Vocals yay!

Yeah yeah, I know, there aren't a ton of people with scores in... but it's the quality of the people that do have scores in that makes this worthy

I promised CPURules that if I met both these goals I'd do a thread so here goes....

Got the last 63k I needed today to reach 11mil along with 8 new FC's for 100 total (46 on disc, 44 DLC)

Lots left to do. I'm incredibly horrible with talkie songs (as noted by my pitiful scores on Timmy & Sabotage) so will try to find some tips and work to better those. I know there are more FC's I can get with a little work especially DLC.

Considering I just started pursuing this last month (expert vox) I'm pretty pleased so yeah. That's it for now.

Last edited by RJUCPU on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 am; edited 124 times in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
x2fr  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome RJ! congrats! btw. i posted some photos... I thought I had moar, but I guess not.
We gotta play soon.

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, RJ, pretty nice Expert Vox stats! 100 FC's is an awesome mark to reach!

Keep the good work! Sometime you'll get the hang of those damn talkies! Although I'm a nub about Rock Band

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks guys for the posts

x2fr ~ I'll grab those pics and get them posted later today. We definitely need to play again soon, always good stuff with you & Trooper

tidus ~ Wish I had the confidence that I would get those talkies someday but at this point it's just frustrating and feels hopeless. I know it's not but feels that way anyway

Got two new fc's today on DLC while just messing around, 2nd place on Face Down in the Dirt (tied) without too much trouble. Next goal will be 75% of all songs fc'd (I currently have 123 DLC + 58 on disc so would need 135). We'll see how far I get on that, probably a big LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG YOU DID IT

I knew you could!!! Keep up the good work

I'll be watching out for updates!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Electric Crown 1st Place X-Vocals!!!

Had 2nd on my previous run so thought I'd give it another go

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Mrs. RJ can has squeezes on Expert Vox too?

It's nice to see you on the top of the leaderboards, and at a different fashion, as I saw lots of 1sts from you on GH-Medium.

Can I expect more?

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang RJ, you got a LOT of friends I cant wait to see you get 16mil on the RB2 84song set

incase you didnt notice, the one person put small letters. it says "although I'm a nub at rockband.

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, thanks for the replies

Matt ~ Good to see you here! Got the Electric Crown 1st place since you were in :P Hopefully there will be more for you to see next time you check up on me

Tidus ~ Lol squeezing at this is way way different than on GH me thinks. Have such a hard time figuring out some of these windows. I've got a lot to learn. Getting there though. The basic premise is the same, just a matter of a different format. We'll see where it goes anyway. I joined a rivalry to help motivate me to push a little more. I haven't really been competitive in awhile, lost interest at the start of the GH3 Medium league when the squeezing got tedious instead of being fun =/ But hopefully I won't disappoint you and will have something else good to report

Xpertlefty (Maddenfr3ak) ~ I'm thankful to have a lot of friends (you included!). They're all good ones too Yeah I caught the "small print". Tidus might not be a RB'er but he's a king of dualshock over on the GH side :P I'm looking forward to RB2 a lot. Already have a some invites to do BWT vox. Have a feeling I might be busy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noice job on Electric Crown. How difficult would you say it is to FC (I wouldn't know because I fail at vox )? Though it's easier to get 1st on a DLC song than an on-disc song, a first is a first. At least it shows how good you are at pathing and whatnot. :P
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 29 Fingers 1st Place & Ballroom Blitz FC!! WOO!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice RJ!! congrats on 1st!

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I guess it doesn't matter what instrument it is, you still seem to squeeze like crazy on it regardless. :P I'd seen your name on the leaderboards, but you're doing a lot better than I imagined. Grats on 50 FC's, 1st on 29 Fingers(outsqueezing Billtvshow is WTFHAX), and especially getting Ballroom Blitz out of the way, that song is a major pain in the ass. Gogo 57 FC's?

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Melestrela  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, glad I forced you to sing Ballroom Blitz this week. And grats on 29 Fingers!
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTFHAX

Ballroom Blitz FC? 1st on 29 Fingers? Awesome! I see you outsqueezed Bill, the man who FC'd the 58 songs on Vox, and I already know that you're very very proud of such feats.

A question: which songs give you issues? And, keep up the nice work RJ!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 1 of 31

Jump to: