FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPIC WORK! It's absolutely amazing that you started playing on easy vocals just a month ago and now have the FGFC. I knew you could do it though. Woot for #84 being Kids in America! I love when the final FCs are seemingly random. And congrats on reduxing OWoA to get that optimal score!! What a pain!

So what's next? Drums? Learning to play plastic guitar with an actual plastic guitar? Go go voxtar?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
TheNewWhites  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that a loooot of people already FCed RB2 vocals, but that still amazing for me. Awesome job, you're a really good vocalist :O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just phenomenal work as usual tidus, FC'ing some crazy shit with what most consider a handicap. Kudos for reduxing OWoA due to that bitch talkie and tough ending. You should really get the RB1 bundle if it's still around one hundred. The strat might not be the best but if it can allow you to play Guitar/Bass. Keep it up!
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, no one mentioned the wall of text, even if I had to respond to roughly 20 replies...guess the issue was with the emoticons

Anyways, thanks everyone! *starts to enjoy last half-month of his teenage*

Lefty - It won't happen lol, sorry I had such a trouble to FC it, and the EW's don't help. Stephen is a fucking monster for getting 320k.

IsLegend9 - Hope you like the method, I used it because I just downright suck at doing it by whispering.

Emptyeye - Maybe it's not the time for you...well, if you try it more seriously, and then you get a Strong, maybe you'll see that you're really close.

Suker - As I can't get any DLC, I'm trying to get some more completion by going for FGFC on all difficulties. RB1? Maybe. AC/DC? Unlikely. But optimal on everything, I'm sure it won't happen

Stang - STANG!!! Great to see you back, buddy! If you're worried about the SH friends, word is that some of them can come back at May, end of another lective year in the school. I should get some info about other friends, I'll message you when I get some word. On topic, I'm pretty sure you can do well on RB2 with some time as well, as the engine is more lenient. As for the avatar, thank you! It's damn sweet, despite not being Yuna and all.

Applemaster9 - I believe Vocals is the way to do it, as there is much more complexity envolving the other instruments. Anyways, getting FGFC one month after the general start is like a victory to me, a relic!

Erin - Thank you, as always! I really found the fact about the final FC's cool, as it gave a calm atmosphere, without the pressure of having OWoA/UU/TUiB/whatever hard song to get as the final FC. OWoA wasn't too much of a pain for me, as it took only 4 go's to get the talky and proceed to FC the song. Unfortunately, I still don't have any instruments. It's damn hard to get a PS2 SG here, let alone a 360 guitar. But well, if I get a plastar, chances are that I'll start to do bass, then maybe I can learn Voxbass sometime.

TheNewWhites - Yep, I've seen that leaderboard, with a whole page (with the Top 100!) of FGFC's. I'm just proud that I got it so fast!

Havikk - I've seen your little pun! Anyways, the only major handicap I can consider on a headset is the laggy OD activation. The RB1 kit never gets cheaper in Brazil, it still costs around R$ 1200, which is equivalent to "only" above US$ 500. This is the world I live in, man.

Got my ass around to do some XVox redux and Hard FC's. Major yay for re-FCing American Woman(X) on a random Tour run. I also got 3 RtPOD FC's in one day, broke 346k, but I still suck at the 2nd activation. Completed the Hard FC's as well, being SWW the #83 and Visions #84, merely for lulz. 3rd person on 360 to FC Hard Vocals, and I know perfectly why. But there wasn't no rest as I still didn't overtake MadNessHERO7 for the 2nd place. So I did some post-FGFC reduxes. Drain You was quite a mine gold!

More stuff coming soon!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO FOR IT!!! Medium and Easy left

And your last H FC was...Visions? Tell me more

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess i missed it, why cant you get dlc?

But if that isnt an option then RB1 and ACDC would be the next best thing and maybe the RB2 DLC pack Vol 2. Are they sold where you are?

It would be awesome if you could get some drums though (which im pretty sure you cant, if i remember right), I just got mine a few days back and its so fun but soooooo hard.
TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is late but great work on the X FGFC! I'm kinda trying for the same thing myself right now (currently at 13 FCs) but I doubt I'll ever do it. I hate Spoonman so much

But anyway, great work, and good luck getting the FGFCAL, should be a piece of cake, no? :P

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
Havikk  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, when will you decide to pass me

Glad to know you saw the pun, I deleted it after I saw on your FB that you don't want it known. Also, Mayra said she might get MadNess to start reduxing so we could actually have all three of us try to out-squeeze each other which may actually be fun . I don't know about you but I was bored to tears when I had first through my initial run through.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, thanks for the replies, now I'm gonna respond, m'kay?

Jelly - I simply let Visions for #84 just to make things a little funnier. Nothing more, nothing less.

Suker - No safe way to get myself some MSP + difficulty to connect to XBL (I have to take the modem from the PC in order to do so) + unability to access the market for some reason = no DLC. Maybe I'll be getting at least the ACDC track pack, but I won't be able to import it due to the aforementioned problems. I have RB1, but no import as well. Maybe I'll get the Track Packs as well, they're sold here too. I'll wait a bit more to have a chance at getting a kit, things like these never get cheaper in Brazil.

TG - No problem on being late! I used to fail Spoonman miserably, then training that song really hard. When you do the first runs, this song is hell, but when get the hang of it, you'll find it kinda overrated. Anyways, now that I got the H FGFC too, I'll be trying to find more time to FGFC E and M pronto.

Havikk - As soon as I get a mic to finally be daring at the OD activations, I'll be chasing you. Don't worry about that pun thing, I wouldn't mind sharing it with my friends, as I need to make things fair. Of course, it's always better doing it by PM or Wiki or on Facebook. So, I hope Mayra can suceed on this err...persuasion (?). This oughta be fun!

One week after the XVox FGFC (not exactly 'cause it happened tonight), an update pretty much consisting of HVox reduxes. I could get rid of most of the tap-heavy songs, plus I got some other precious improvements, reaching 13.921 Mill', almost 27k behind Havikk. I really hope this 3-way squeeze war can happen someday though!

Click the image below for the scoresheet!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tidus, Tupiniquins need DLC

Do you want GH or RB kit? I recommend GH

So, do you think that M & E FGFC will take long?

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jelly - I'm thinking about getting a bit of both kits...although I really wanted to get a Les Paul or an X-Plorer(although I won't find the latter), so I can go Full Band with my bros when we get the kit. I'll probably go Voxbass, as we're three. The M & E FGFC's will take an extra while, because...

That's right. I'm not copying Kristen's thread, as it's a completely different reason. The time when my enormous physical limitations get the best of me has come. For the last days, I've been playing at an unproper stance, and am paying dearly for this. I forced the diafragma so bad, and now I have a sensation that my chest is tightened, and my throat is suffering as well. So no RB2 for a while, folks. Guess I'll work on Warriors Orochi 2 to unlock the final character, as I got some new motivation lately. But, yesterday's night was time to work on my own Tour. Call it sexy randomness!

As for Uncontrollable Urge, I put the invert effect so the score gets some what viewable. I'll the bigger one is here. But an FC of this song is good for a nice parade, and I don't want to see people raining on this parade. And, I took actually 2 tries, as I was very discontent with not being able to GS it (I wanted to GS the setlists except for ESL2) on the 1st one. While going for GS, I got the FC.

As for the aforementioned issues, I do hope this doesn't get used as another foolish excuse to force me to put down my headset mic permanently for *their* personal needs. I'll be back when I get better, and will learn to everything on Vox while standing up, not only the That's What You Get GS & FC grinds.

Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I must say that taking a break for physical reasons is definitely good. As I've mentioned before, my fiancé and I are both happier when I'm actually not playing every single day. There are a couple days a week where she likes to watch a lot of TV, so I just don't play on those days. The one to two day "microbreaks" have the added benefit of giving my voice time to rest and recover as well, which is great when repeatedly attempting Tangled Up in Blue. ;)

So yeah, recover, and then continue crushing all vocal difficulties!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your voice issues, hope you make a recovery!

I'm actually amazed I haven't damaged myself in some way too, I sit down when I play, but so far nothing has happened

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emptyeye - Maybe this is really the problem. I pretty much played RB on everyday of the week, so it may have contributed for the problem. Anyways, this frame can be inverted with the new responsibilities and such.

TG - This happened mainly because I was almost laid down on the couch (not exactly, I was still sit down). This new stance forced even more the diafragma. That sucks.

TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:

TG - This happened mainly because I was almost laid down on the couch (not exactly, I was still sit down). This new stance forced even more the diafragma. That sucks.

Oh. That doesn't seem like a very comfortable way to play vocals :P

It's a wonder you managed the FGFC, I find I can only hit my full range when I am sat fully upright

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 15 of 39

Jump to: