FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PH Balanced(?): More like PH UN-Balanced

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: PH Balanced(?): More like PH UN-Balanced Reply with quote

3/08: So we had a little practice session and to make things more fun (we're all slightly burnt out on the moment, at least in our usual configuration), we all swapped instruments. As far as I know, Lammy recorded all the songs we played and is going to be uploading them to her youtube. Yay for some extra-fail on top from me.

For this session, I was doing vocals, MrPulsar was doing drums, and Nyx and Lammy were trading off guitar and bass.

lol MrPulsar plays Colony of Birchmen on H Drums and Tempest misses easy phrases

Keep an eye on her youtube for more videos, and for bonus points, see if you can count how many times I dip lower than 90% on vocals. Oh, I also failed to FC Testify (RATM) on vocals I think it was.. One of those all-talky songs. You know, the easy ones.

-----

Why not, I figured I'd make us a thread. We're all members of PMS/H2O (http://www.pmsclan.com shameless plug here), and we formed up for leagues. We got all the way to playoffs, but unfortunately got eliminated in the first round. Better luck next year to us!

Anyway, we've been playing for fun the past few weeks, trying to wind down from leagues (ugh stressful), and we've gotten a few videos, so I figured I should make us a little thread.

PH Balanced is MrPulsar on guitar, H2O Tempest on bass (Me ), PMS Nyx on drums (sarysa), and PMS Lammy (sentimentalgeek).

-----

All our videos right now are either on my youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/tempestSH) or Lammy's youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/mrsjadephoenix). MrPulsar (http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPulsar) and Nyx (http://www.youtube.com/user/PMSNyx) have their own youtubes, but as far as I know, no videos of our full band play up.

Last edited by Tempest on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: IM ON A B0AT PSN Name: The_36th_Chamber
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice GGaHT score! In UHRs 1st place run a while back, Drak didn't FC solo 1 either. =/

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I may have heard of you guys someplace before.

I've still never actually FC'd GG&HT drums XD. Good on Nyx for getting it in bandplay.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very very sexy tempest, and the rest of PH Balanced:)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigBlack77 Wii Friend Code: 176220881552
zekeabeconqueso  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WANT YOUR CHILDREN TEMPEST
01:42 zekeabeconqueso-1 : USTREAM BOT
01:42 zekeabeconqueso-1 : I CHOOSE YOU
01:42 * zekeabeconqueso-1 throws pokeball
01:42 * HoLzBeRd throws pokeball
01:42 HoLzBeRd : LMFAO
01:42 zekeabeconqueso-1 : ninjad!
01:42 zekeabeconqueso-1 : NINJAD!
01:42 HoLzBeRd : 01:42 * HoLzBeRd throws pokeball 01:42 * zekeabeconqueso-1 throws pokeball
01:42 HoLzBeRd : you are mistaken
01:42 zekeabeconqueso-1 : 01:42 * zekeabeconqueso-1 throws pokeball 01:42 * HoLzBeRd throws pokeball
01:42 zekeabeconqueso-1 : WTF HAX
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, did you guys have to do that tough backwards squeeze on bass to get your score on Pretend We're Dead?
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Tempest  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. I don't remember having to do any squeezing at all, so. <_<

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah god, sorry guys for missing a stupid stupid phrase in the middle of the song which cost us a ton of points. What happened there was my husband came home towards the end of Solo 1 and I was trying to make eye contact with him to ask him something, and then I realized oh crap, oops, vocals are supposed to come back in now, and...yep.

Pulsar has made me play this song, what, at least 20 times with him and I've always FCed it? But then on a run where everyone is kicking major ass I totally blow it. Figures.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more scores posted from you guys!

SG- that kind of stuff happens to me ALL THE TIME in full band play -- people walking into the house, my dog doing something that requires attention, ore even just me spacing and looking at something on the computer.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, you guys finally decided to make an acc. thread. Hurray! Now if you could just get that guitarist of yours to play so that Lammy wouldn't have to pull double duty...

Hell of a GG score! I hope to see you guys making a run for top of the leaderboards soon. I know your gonna have the skill and the paths ( ) to do it.

Kawigi: If they used the path that I made for PWD, then no, no bass activation shenanigans. But they have two very capable pathers of their own in this band, so i wouldn't surprise me if they trumped my path with something better.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
Nice, you guys finally decided to make an acc. thread. Hurray! Now if you could just get that guitarist of yours to play so that Lammy wouldn't have to pull double duty...

LOL you're probably kidding but yeah, I wish I could ever get a percentage/note streak as good as that on GG&HT!! The reason it says SG Lammy[1] is that Pulsar was over at my place when we were playing last night, so we were both signed onto my account. :P
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sentimentalgeek wrote:
Duce1621 wrote:

LOL you're probably kidding but yeah, I wish I could ever get a percentage/note streak as good as that on GG&HT!! The reason it says SG Lammy[1] is that Pulsar was over at my place when we were playing last night, so we were both signed onto my account. :P

Ah, come on.... We all know your voxtar skills are amazing. It was really you and you alone, right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell was that GGaHT run?

Either way, nice to see a thread from this band, I just couldn't miss it, could I?

When I knocked the eye on the pic, I *ALMOST* thought it was Lammy with an insane Voxtar run, when I remembered she and Pulsar were playing on the her home lately

But holy shit, kudos for Nyx for pulling off such a monstrous drum performance!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Tempest  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ba-dump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: