FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who replied to the previous update, I edited that post with personal responses to each of you.

Havikk - And I thought the run I wasted when I had 70776 was good Anyways, feel free to have the 1st for a while. I'm not interested in getting bored into tears having squeezy runs and choking at random spots. I'm sick of missing at the "Back in 1955" phrase

Emptyeye - Thanks! Our situations with PDA and Shackler's were pretty much the opposite, as I grinded for PDA earlier, and Shackler's was kicking my ass. Anyways, both have been FC'd in the same day

CHawk - And I'm quite impressed with your work on Guitar so far. One month was less time than I expected, indeed

Wesker - Thanks! It's that thing...I love doing female characters. I'm planning about doing Tidus futurely, if I get an instrument to put him in, I don't think he'll suit with vocals I did get Spoonman, as I said, and UU is mine already (I did use the tricks you suggested ). American Woman will take a while

Arvain - Thanks! It's easier to expect some greens on my HVox stats, my isolated 1sts don't last much long

Anyways, Expert FC's:

All Grunge songs FC'd...means that besides Pretend We're Dead, Drain You and Man in the box, I got Spoonman and Alive! I mostly worked on tougher Expert FC's, as I wanted to try to get as much as I can outta my way. Carry On My Wayward Son seemed a strong candidate for #84 due to my lack of consistency on it. 'Til I resolved to go falsetto in the choruses. Last activation was wrong but I don't care.

Hard FC's:

Testify...I love that song, but I suck at AS's then I used the 4-2(BOD)-3 for a safe redux. I had still to add it to teh OP, 'cause I only had a barely viewable setlist pic. Ace of Spades was very nice as well, awesome song, optimal score with not too much problem.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
DNA  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus !!

Nice job on those FCs man !!! Spoonman FC ?!?!? Are you serious ?? I barely can pass that song man !!

It's really too bad you play on X360 dude... WE (me you chris and george) would make a dangerous team !!!

You just think about that for a while !!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNA - Thanks! I wished I could have a PS3 as well, believe it or not. But things are way too expensive here, so that's a lolno for now. By the way, this George you're talking about...is that awesome player whose SH name is Monstruosity? He is on PS3, and is one of your friends!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
DNA  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
DNA - Thanks! I wished I could have a PS3 as well, believe it or not. But things are way too expensive here, so that's a lolno for now. By the way, this George you're talking about...is that awesome player whose SH name is Monstruosity? He is on PS3, and is one of your friends!

That's the one !

Come on, admit it ! You know how awesome our team would be !!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNA - Yes, I do know, don't worry! You on drums, Chris and George on Guitar/Bass, and me on Vocals...it could be, above everything else, fun as hell!

I got some new Expert FC's today. Now it makes 19 more to go, I believe I can at least get 9 in order to make a totally new breakdown for the last ten FC's. But I probably won't be able to worry about it, as I'll face two really hectic weeks. Anyways...

I had two mini-sessions today. Had the 1st one, stopped for a while, went at the PC, put the scores in, watched some vids and stuff. This is when I got around to watch some certain performance at Sakura Con Tourney 2009, which really inspired me for the 1st FC of my 2nd mini-session, Alex Chilton. *looks at SG*

Livin' on a Prayer wasn't as hard as I recalled to be before, but it's still awesome. Night Lies was another song which usually kicked my ass 'til the GS run. Supreme Girl was really easy, it was just me being dumb. The Middle can go fuck up, together with those EW's.

sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPOOOOOOONMAAAAAN?!?! Not to mention a ton of other really tricky songs you've managed to put away already (Alive, Supreme Girl, Rock'n Me, and more). Tidus, you're awesome. What more can be said. Go go FGFC, I know you can do it!!

And I am incredibly honored to have inspired your Alex Chilton FC. You're a wonderful friend!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff! Honestly, I'm curious as to what your final 10 to FC will be. Mainly because I want to look at the list and go "How the hell do you not have (song X) yet, I got that as my (Some ludicrously early position)?"

Hopefully you'll be back in action long before two weeks are up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Responses, then a little big update.

Erin - Welcome back, and thank you! Yeah, this is it! As for Rock'n Me, I kew things would be much easier since I hit the "Woo-hoo-hoo-yeah" for the 1st time. For record, I went falsetto on the "Woo-hoo", and dropped directly to the low octave to hit the rest. Spoonman was totally awesome, and I had to do Alex Chilton after I saw that butt-kickery, ya know, you're awesome, etc.

Emptyeye - Thanks! I'm still planning about whether I plan on cherry-picking the 10 songs to make something hilarious, or I let it run naturally. I'll try my best to play periodically, like I did today.

And, my FC #66 is... *drum rolls*

This is awesome, never singing this again. Hayley is cute and all, and it's okay to hear this song on the radios, but it is a disgrace to my lungs! Well, I was talking to SG on AIM, and I thought of getting rid of this song as fast as I can instead of holding it to get it as #84. Well, no one at home, so I thought I could use my short time to grind it. After some tries (and prechokes), SG could just see me typing "YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!". Ahem...the Spoonman FC history.

When doing some lulz stuff with the randomizer on BQP (well, I always do these FC's on BQP), I picked the following: Battery (eh, I have it already, gonna redo later), That's What You Get (I was like NO U), and then Spoonman. Then I though: ah, fuck it, I'll give a shot. After like 3 or 4 tries, FC! I was so damn happy

Anyways, there'll be less history more stuff when I get more time to do more FC's!

82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow tidus, great job on That's What You Get. How you have so many vocal FC's is beyond me

I'm pulling for you to get a FGFC! You can do it!

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
bisq  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice FCs there...judging by your progress you will FC the game before I do and all I need is OWOA

Straight J.U.I.C.E. Accomplishments
My Twitter / My Facebook
All DLC for RB2 and TBRB and RBN (ps3)
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And congrats once again, Tidus! I was so happy to see your YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Always happy to hear such good news from you.

I'll resist the urge to make another "That's what you get when..." joke. I feel like enough have been done already.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric - Thanks! FGFC will take a while, there are still some songs bringing bedlam into my head right now.

Bisq - Thanks! I still think you'll get OWoA before I reach the FGFC, still too much work to do, with life picking on me.

Erin - Thanks again! I'm honored to see you cheering me up on that short grind, that's tight! Also, there's no need to worry. I don't mind if you do more jokes with this quote <3

By the way, I was supposed to do an update, but my Internet was being an ass, so I haven't even uploaded pics, as I wasn't having time for it when everything came back. I got 3 new XVox FC's, reaching 69 (lol 69 ). Also, I did tons of Hard FC's on randomly selected songs, including A Jagged Gorgeous Winter, which is hurting my feelings actually. Anyways, I lost count, and I'll organize everything as soon as I get a chance.

Edit: There they are!

Expert FC's:

Hard FC's:

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Havikk  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job. Now the question is, how many are 1st place XD?
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, go go FGFC! What do you even have left that's hard..just Tangled Up in Blue pretty much, right?

Also, lol at not getting Eye of the Tiger until #68. Maybe you should have used dogfoodnyc's training method, you might have gotten it faster then.

More seriously, nice job on Lazy Eye; I still get tripped up by the first "Everyone's so intimately.." since it's different from the rest of them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited with responses to previous posters.

Havikk - See it for yourself Anyways, just another bunch of ties, if I'm not mistaken.

Emptyeye - Thanks! I'm glad to help you on Lazy Eye. As for Eye of the Tiger, nothing against the song, I love it since I first heard it (and it's been "a while"), but I was a bit discouraged due to a choke on it at the FGGS journey.

Anyways, I was pretending to go to 74 FC's, so I can make a breakdown. I had a very lame Weds, in fact, the first deception I have while playing RB2. I choked song after song, and although I got Almost Easy, that doesn't save that night from being a major deception. I got much more today, when I have little time. Go figure.

Yeah, AJGW! Fuck that low part, I did with an exquisite octave which it's really hard to explain. NKiS took little time, Mountain Song took one try 'cause I did the "Ah" at the end with a higher octave, nearly like the girls do Thanks to this, Get Clean finally fell too. Suck it, "I only wish that I knew why"!

Ops, got one more FC than it was on script Anyways, let's make a breakdown as it was before I got Nine in the Afternoon:

10 - Kids in America: The surprise element, this is the last female-fronted song AND the last song labeled as "Pop-Rock" to FC. I can pretty much miss everytime Kim repeats "We're the kids in America". I can reach the "-ca" in falsetto, and I'm not consistent at this and the low parts. This is a Tier 0 song, and there MUST be a reason for this. Maybe some octave assimilances?

9 - Float On: The way I try to do the end part causes physical pain. Also, the "well" at the end of 1st chorus eludes me.

8 - Today: Generally the low part starting from "Pink ribbon scars", but the "Today is" after the low part is my weak point.

7 - Teen Age Riot: This is a beast for me. Seems like I can get a random Strong at every moment. "Stick to your guns and let him through" gets me because I can't hit the "and". And there are so many complicated phrases that I still need to see what I can really do here.

6 - Nine in the Afternoon: I got the hang of it, but the phrases making vicinity with the 1st and 2nd activations make fun of me. Well, made fun of me, as I got the FC and am never playing this again Mr. Green

5 - American Woman: No surprises here. I can hit the "bye bye" phrases, but "You know I'm gonna leave" and the stuff later, plus "goodbye american woman" keep me tightly from and FC.

4 - Pinball Wizard: Hitting "Sure plays a mean pinball" helped a lot to GS, but I can't hit "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist" and "I thought I was the bally table king" to save my life. Also, I need to learn to hit the last phrase consistently.

3 - Let There Be Rock: As if ti wasn't enouugh not being consistent, I never found a way to hit the very last phrase comfortably.

2 - Aqualung: There's one phrase, and only one phrase alone keeping me from FC this song. The "Meeeee", the 2nd-to-last phrase before the long solo. Never hit it.

1 - Tangled Up in Blue: The seven-headed beast. So many spots I can miss...the verses are solid enough 'cept for the phrase which ends with a high "name". The "tangled up in blue" phrases need work too.

So, a completely different breakdown from the GS one, only two songs were present there. Anyways, wish me luck, I'm almost there!

Last edited by tidus on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 11 of 39

Jump to: