FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

SilverSwift wrote:
Argh, that's brutal! You'll get it though, definitely- enough tries, and you'll nail it without thinking. Then only OWOA left, and that won't take long to fall, knowing your skills. And bravo on the GGaHT run, I can only dream of that kind of thing- solo 1 FC is great enough, but your overall performance was immense too. Nice one!

You can't say I'm better than you anymore, my best is far lower at 417K, so nyah. =P
Ahem, knowing my skills with stupid talkies, it will take a LONG time for that one to fall. :P Sadly I did hit that talky, only to miss in an OD phrase soon after the solo("I'll trick ya, I'll trick ya" talky or something). And we've been over this before Swift, GGAHT is only ONE SONG, you > me at most other songs. /me points to your Misirlou FC, even if it's GH2 <_<

socialskills wrote:
Sorry to hear about the RtP misfortune, but nice job on Tangled Up in Blue! That thing's littered with combo-breakers, so the FC is impressive indeed
Heh, I just decided that night to grind it out until I FC'd it, although I need to redux it and not fuck up the path this time! >_<(I bombed the final activation).

RJUCPU wrote:
Nice job Brian! Bummer on RTP, that song is such a pain in the ass anyway and to miss the last phrase ugghhh. Seems it's always the end/endings of songs that are the biggest choke & trouble spots. You'll get it.

Great job on vox so far... Gonna have to keep my eye on you

Also awesome guitar accomplishment, you're all around skills are impressive.
I went on to miss the final phrase 4 times, then I went back and tried to figure out WTF I was doing wrong. Something told me to turn my mic to max sensitivity, so I did so. First try, BAM! FC #83:Rob The Prez-O-Dent! And no, you won't have to worry about me contesting you on vocals. :P As you'll read below, I need OWOA just to get 10th, and I don't think I'll be squeezing the difference to catch you any time soon. :P

With my Rob The Prez-O-Dent FC, as well as a few really needed reduxes(Bad Reputation, Aqualung, Panic Attack, Testify), I moved from 14th to 11th on vocals! :o I'm about 15K off of Hailz in 10th(which if I accomplished, would kill two birds with one stone, pass her and get top 10 overall). No way can I do that unless I get that bastard One Way or Another though...

I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to do on vocals at the moment....so I might turn my attention to bass very soon(I NEED to get around to it finally...).

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH. MY. GOD. YES! WOOOOOOOO!!!! I finally got the damn thing just a few minutes ago, soooooooooooo glad to get this one. I've missed after hitting the talky a couple of times, so I'm just glad to have not done that a 3rd time, phew. 21st overall, but I'm going to probably start reduxing soon(I *might* do the RB2 X Vox league, I'm not sure yet). I dropped 20 points from optimal, but I don't care. Picture coming soon.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY WE BOTH GOT IT SAME DAY FTW
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Job Man!

Me and Zourtack got it the same day too, just like you and Cdylan got it same day lolololol.

Looks like I'm gonna have to get better, faster.

Congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz!
strikebowler585  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice. a full game FC of vocals on RB2: it may not be as easy as some people say.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, what an accomplishment. Big congrats
- All 3,255 RB1 BWT stars collected (solo, voxtar, expert)

Voxtar guide.
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I wasn't expecting this many replies! XD Thanks everyone! Also congrats to everyone who just posted and their accomplishments too(lots of full game FC's here hehe)!

EDIT:Picture uploaded!

EDIT:Blah. I tried to redux vocals just now, and I cannot motivate myself at all. I can't get into it, and I got tired of it really fast. I think I'm done with vocals....this FC was the last thing I really wanted anyways. I don't really care about scores now.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to work on some guitar stuff, and I'm going to start making some videos in the near future. To start off, these 3:

Thrasher 5 Stars
My Sharona FC
Critical Acclaim FC

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't reveal this until leagues were over for the week, but I managed to FC Where'd You Go?, as well as get a very good score on it too. Overall, I liked all of my league scores this week, minus Battery.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. o_o I've been trying to redux some songs so that once I get all of my scores in(yes yes I'm lazy), I would have a shot at having a decent rank overall. I got a few new 1sts on the 1st tier, and then I thought "Hmm, let's redux the entire first tier, see how much I can improve." Sure got a good improvement, I beat MephistoJak overall and have 1st on the 1st tier. XD Got 1sts on Round and Round, Eye of the Tiger, One Step Closer, Float On, and Come Out and Play. Pictures are coming soon.

KoE wrote:
blackout4  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: k Reply with quote

lol, look at me at 3rd.

i know if i can redux 2 songs, i may pass jak.

but good job though!
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think you're keeping it for long...........

I KNOW where some of my missing points are. Just didn't make vids yet in case leagues came around to it. But I guess you leave me no choice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MephistoJak wrote:
Don't think you're keeping it for long...........

I KNOW where some of my missing points are. Just didn't make vids yet in case leagues came around to it. But I guess you leave me no choice.
Heh, I know where some of MY missing points are too(notably Spirit in the Sky), I'm certainly not maxed out on those songs yet. :P I'd been trying to avoid songs in case they came up for leagues too, but at this point I don't even care. I'll just do whatever songs I need to, and if it's reduxed and comes up in leagues, oh well, I'll try as hard as I can again. We'll see how things play out, should be interesting.

KoE wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: