FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Harmonix Pawns(Broke 500 Million Points|Litium 3Person FBFC)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Harmonix Pawns(Broke 500 Million Points|Litium 3Person FBFC) Reply with quote

Harmonix Pawns
Members: XeroXGP (Bass) | MaGna720 (Guitar) | BigZ7337 (Drums) | TwistedOak (Vocals) | TwistedOak (VoxBass)

Band Stats:
Songs Played: 369 of 801 (46.1%)

SH Xbox 1st Place Scores: 173 (46.9%)

X-Plat First Places: 27 (7.31%) (*new*[Free Fallin, Monster, More Human TH, Smells Like Teen S] Call Me, Check My B, Clint Eastwood, Do You Want To, Eat Me Alive, Forever, Guerrilla Radio, Heavy Duty, I Can't KMEOY, In Dreams, Inside Out, Joker and the Thief, Juke Box Hero, Kids Don't Follow, Last one to Die, Magic Bus, My Lovely Man, Ocean Size, Precious, Prophecy, Re: Your Brains, Rebel Yell, Roll WtC, Roxanne, Ruby Soho, Shake, The Kill, Warmer TH, We CAL)

FBFC's: 18 (4.88%) (*new*[Lithium (Live at Reading)] 21 Guns, Alone in My Head, Buddy Holly, Can't Stand LY, Charlene, Dreamin*, I Know Where YCF, Losing My Religion, Oh Pretty Woman, Polly, Pork and Beans, Queen Bitch, She's Fetching, Take it otR, They Say, Too Much TomH, Troublemaker)

329 GS (89.2%)

Total Score: 506,571,270 (16,940,270 from last session)

Ranked 1st on Xbox DLC SH Leaderboards (4th X-Plat)

December 7th Session:: This is our first long/full session in almost 2 months, we had some great scores. We played a few Lego Rock Band songs giving us 2nd place. We also had a great 3 person FBFC of Lithium, and a couple almost runs on other songs.

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 am; edited 65 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Older Sessions:

October 13th Session: We had a 27 song session last night which finally put us in first on the scorehero Xbox leaderboards! We only have a 9 million lead, so if Ripley and her amazing randombands decide to put down the Beatles and play RB2 we might have to retake the lead in our next session. We also had 1 new FBFC and 7 new X-plat firsts, but they were all new songs, so they may not last.

September 28th Session: We had a nice session last night, 15 songs played and 3 new X-Plat firsts, one of them actually being an old song, so it shouldn't disappear right away.

September 15th Session: We had a couple new x-plat firsts, and 1 new full band 100%, which I'm just going to call a FBFC Also, at least Twisted and I probably aren't going to be total DLC whores anymore, though we'll still get the good stuff (probably average out to around 3-4 songs a week, maybe more for me).

September 15th Session:

August 30th Session: We had a 37 song session yesterday, half with Xero and half with Twisted doing Vox-Bass. We got 14 new X-Plat firsts and 1 new FBFC (lots of misses by me).

August 11th Session: We had a short 3person session with lots of lag and connection problems, still, we're slowing gaining on first.

August 3rd Session: We had another great long 27 song session last night, giving us 9 new X-Plat first places and 1 new FBFC, along with many close calls. We're slowly gaining on first place, though the PS3 bands are whooping us 360 bands. Where are all you 360 DLC Whores?

July 27th Session: We had another huge session last night with Xero, we played 31 songs in total (though 2 are rivalry songs). We got 8 new X-plat Firsts and 4 new FBFC's (giving us the highest number of DLCFBFC's on the Xbox) along with a bunch of close calls where one person missed.
We call these runs a "Yomp!" which began back in the Involuntary Downloads days when we were going for the FBFC of Yomp. The first time, Twisted missed a phrase, something he hardly ever does, then we replayed it multiple times with different people having random misses. We never did get the FBFC, and afterwards whenever someone had a -1 or 3 people had 100% we yelled out "Yomp!" (I tell this story because it'd be cool to start a new Rock Band related term ).

July 22nd Session:

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 am; edited 13 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray for a new dlc band!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT AT GUITARIST FCING RIDE THE LIGHTNING.

This band is gonna be so epic, I can tell.
nipps  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new band... DCMS will keep an eye on you... also bigz start a new riv thread so we can get that started soon! =)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my poor performance last night. I think that's the lease amount of fc's I've ever had in a session. I'm still amazed by Magna's fc on ride the lightning.

I would like to get away from the involuntary download name since we're starting a new band...Now for something completely different...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Now For Something Completely Different..." should be our band name.

So yeah, that was a good session. BigZ, it Magna really up for doing this? He is crazy on guitar, and I have no problems stepping up to bass.

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
CHawk  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry we couldn't get FiD off the ground Twisted. Everything just kinda hit us all at once I'm afraid. Oh well.

On a separate note...quite a nice lineup you guys have there. RTL FC? Niceeeeee.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
"Now For Something Completely Different..." should be our band name.
So yeah, that was a good session. BigZ, it Magna really up for doing this? He is crazy on guitar, and I have no problems stepping up to bass.

That is a good band name, Monty Python reference FTW!

Xero, I think MaGna wouldn't mind switching off for some songs so it doesn't get real boring, just maybe not on songs like RtL. Twisted, I'm sure most of the songs being true Sightreads for you had nothing to do with not fc'ing them

So should I initiate the band request?

Edit: The actual quote for the movie is "And Now For Something Completely Different" should we stick with that?

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate Magna wanting to switch off, but I think I want to give Bass a whirl, I don't mind not playing guitar.

Jeez Twisted, no need to apologize for not getting FCs sightreading Axl Rose songs.

I think we could be a beastly full band.

Let's do this!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
MaGna720  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
I appreciate Magna wanting to switch off, but I think I want to give Bass a whirl, I don't mind not playing guitar.

I'm fine with switching off; some songs you'd probably be better at guitar and some songs I might be. Plus it would add some variety. If you ever want to take guitar, go ahead.

BigZ7337 wrote:
The actual quote for the movie is "And Now For Something Completely Different" should we stick with that?

Sounds good to me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New problem, there's a 25 character limit for band names, this one isn't going to work :/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based off your skill, I don't really think that there are songs that I'm better at than you. I really don't mind not being Guitar, and also, I'm kind of a perfectionist or whatever so I would want to stick to bass, but if you particularly WANT to be Bass, we can switch it up. I'm just saying you're good, and I'd rather stay on Bass. But either or, whatever, etc.

EDIT: You could call us "ANFSCD"

Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
New problem, there's a 25 character limit for band names, this one isn't going to work :/

This would mean that "Firm, Toned Robot Posterior" is out then too. There goes my dream.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
EDIT: You could call us "ANFSCD"

I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of Anagrams, especially for a whole band name. Another Monty Python related name could be "The Holy Hand Grenades" or maybe we should look for something different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: