FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BigZ7337's Accs: (248 Drum FC's & 466GS| Over 5000 Scores)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: BigZ7337's Accs: (248 Drum FC's & 466GS| Over 5000 Score Reply with quote

July 19th Update:
Relatively big update, I've gotten 25 new drum fc's in the past week or so. Most of them are from Rock Band 1, I've been going through those songs again after my Rock Band 2 RB1 sightreads. This update also has me topping 5000 scores submitted into scorehero. I also have started putting pictures in the op, just click on the new fc's to see them. I have proof for a lot of my fc's, but a decent amount were lost when my last computer died. My next update will probably be for 250 drum FC's, 500 drum GS, and/or 200 million total all instrument career score.

July 12th Update:
I haven't been playing drums too much lately, but I've finished playing and entering all of the RB2 bass songs, so now I have scores in for every instrument on RB2 expert. I've also been singing a lot of dlc, so now my total score is 182 million, with about 45 million coming just from RB2 and 118 million coming just from drums.

July 2nd Update:
Partial update, I added my total scores for the other instruments, I still have a lot of work left to do.
My first update in about two months, all of my stats are now up to date. I’ve got some more fc’s and gold stars, and I’ve been starting to play songs on all the other instruments. My plan is to eventually hit 200 million total all instrument score and join that rivalry. So far I’ve got around 112 million on drums, 24 million on guitar, 3 million on bass, and 10 million on vocals with a lot of scores I’ve done lately but not entered yet. So I’ve got to enter around 50 million points onto scorehero. I also have ~100 FB dlc paths I’ve made, that I will probably upload to the Wiki whenever I get to play them (missing a bassist in my dlc band) and I see if they are any good. Also, I have a shitty twitter account where I mostly talk about Music, you can follow me here: http://twitter.com/BigZ7337

Total Number of Scores Entered into Scorehero = 5096 So I don't forget, this is from 1629 RB2 Drum Scores, 229 Guitar, 233 Vocals, 86 Bass, and 137 Band.

RB2 Xbox 360 Expert Drum Stats: 248 Total FC's | 466 Total GS
Total Score: 121,662,949

*Black = FC's before May 13th* | *Dark Red = FC’s after May 13th* | *Orange = FC's After July 10th*
RB2 FC's: (30 of 84) [67 GS] Total Score: 14,619,725 | Ranked 250th
Eye of the Tiger
New Kid in School
Nine in the Afternoon
My Own Worst Enemy
I Was Wrong
Livin' on a Prayer
Shooting Star
So What'cha Want
Hello There
Give it Away
Go Your Own Way
White Wedding (Part 1)
Where'd You Go
Let There be Rock
Today
Shackler's Revenge
Lazy Eye
Conventional Lover
We Got the Beat
E-Pro
Pump it Up
Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)
De-Luxe
Any Way You Want It
One Step Closer
PDA
The Middle
Alex Chilton
Get Clean
Lump

RB1 FC's: (24 of 55) [50 GS] Total Score: 10,012,145 | Ranked 29th
29 Fingers
Blitzkrieg Bop
Blood Doll
Celebrity Skin
Creep (pussy fc)
Gimme Shelter
Here it Goes Again
I Think I'm Paranoid
I'm So Sick
In Bloom
Learn to Fly
Main Offender
Mississippi Queen
Nightmare
Orange Crush
Reptilia
Sabotage
Say it Ain't So
Seven
Should I Stay or Should I Go
Suffragette City
Vasoline
Wave of Mutilation
When You Were Young

AC/DC FC's: (8 of 18) [14 GS] Total Score: 3,918,835 | Ranked 17th
Thunderstruck
Back in Black
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
The Jack
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Moneytalks
Hells Bells
Highway to Hell

DLC FC's: (186 of 600) [335 GS] Total Score: 93,160,044 | Ranked: 6th
21 Guns
3 Dimes Down
A Favor House Atlantic
Action
All Going Out Together
All Mixed Up
All Over Again
Alone in My Head
Apache Rose Peacock
Are You Gonna Go My Way
Attack
Bad Luck
Bandages
Bang a Gong
Bathwater
Beethoven's C***
Beetlebum
Better
Bloodstone
Blue Christmas
Brass in Pocket
Breed
Bring Me to Life
Buddy Holly
Burn You Down
Bye Bye Love
Can't Let Go
Can't Stand Losing You
Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
Cherry Bomb
Chineese Democracy
Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You
Claudette
Countdown to Insanity
Crackity Jones
Crushcrushcrush
Devil's Child
Dirty Little Secret
Dirty Pool
Disposable Teens
Doll
Don't Cha Stop
Don't Stop Believing
Dr. Feelgood
Dreamin'
Dune Buggy
Eminence Front
February Stars
Feed the Tree
Fever
Franklin's Tower
Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)
Garden
Geraldine
Get It On
Gimme Three Steps
Gone Away
Good Times Roll
Gouge Away
Hanging on the Telephone
Hay Poco Rock N Roll
Headphones On
Heartbreaker
Here Comes Your Man
Hey
Hier Kommt Alex
Hillbilly Deluxe
Hong Kong Garden
How Do You Like Me Now
Hysteria
I Could Have Lied
I Don't Care
I Know Where You Came From
I Love This Bar
I Need a Miracle
I'm Cryin'
I'm in Touch with Your World
I.R.S.
If You Have to Ask
Interstate Love Song
It's My Life
Jane Says
Just a Girl
Just What I Needed
Know Your Enemy
La La Love You
Lenny
Let Love Rule
Lifeline
Linger
Little of Your Time
Live Forever
Losing My Religion
Love Struck Baby
Madagascar
MakeDamnSure
Makes Me Wonder
Manu Chao
Mary Had a Little Lamb
Master/Slave
Mean Woman Blues
Melatonin
Monkey Gone to Heaven
Monsoon
More Than a Feeling
Moving in Stereo
Mr. Cab Driver
Mr. Grieves
My Iron Lung
My Poor Brain
New Slang
No. 13 Baby
Oceans
Oh, Pretty Woman
On a Plain
Pain and Pleasure
Peace of Mind
Perfekte Welle
Polly
Precious
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
Pretty in Pink
Pride and Joy
Queen Bitch
Ready, Set, Go
Release
Ring of Fire
Roam
Rock 'n' Roll Dream
Rock 'n' Roll Star
Rock ‘n’ Roll Nightmare
Rockaway Beach
Roxanne
Runnin' Wild
Running
Scraped
She Does
She's a Hottie
She's Fetching
Should've Been a Cowboy
Silver
Simple Man
Sir Psycho Sexy
Something in the Way
Song With a Mission
Spiderwebs
Steady at the Wheel
Stop!
Story of My Life
Sugar Magnolia
Swamped
Sweet Talk
Take Back the City
Take it on the Run
Take Me Out
Tame
Teenage Lobotomy
Tell Her No
Tell Me
Tempted
Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial)
The Best Day Ever
The Collector
The Hellion/Electric Eye
The Joker
The Number of the Beast
They Say
This I Love
Thrash Unreal
Through Being Cool
Too Much Time
Troublemaker
Under the Bridge
Use Me
Wake Up Call
Walking After You
Weapon of Choice
Wind Me Up
Without You
Yomp
You got It
Young
Younger Bums
You're All I've Got Tonight
You're No Rock n Roll Fun
You've Got Another Thing Comin'

1st Places:(4)
All Going Out Together
Disposable Teens
Polly
Take Back the City

2nd Places: (4)
Interstate Love Song
Little of Your Time
New Slang
Sweet Talk

3rd Places: (5)
Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)
I Love this Bar
She’s a Hottie
She's Fetching
Younger Bums

4th Places: (4)
Blue Christmas
Franklin's Tower
Little of Your Time
Precious

5th Places:(9)
Alone in My Head
Geraldine
Heartbreaker
Hell in a Bucket
Linger
Madagascar
Ring of Fire
Rock 'n' Roll Star
Wake Up Call
*Updated July 19th, 2009*

RB2 Xbox 360 Expert Vocal Stats: 19 Total FC's | 45 Total GS | Total Score: 31,548,302 | 226 Songs Played

RB2 Xbox 360 Expert Guitar Stats: 20 Total FC's | 48 Total GS | Total Score: 26,336,242 | 221 Songs Played

RB2 Xbox 360 Expert Bass Stats: 20 Total FC's | 20 Total GS | Total Score: 9,994,588 | 86 Songs Played

RB2 Xbox 360 Expert All-Instrument Stats: 305 Total FC's | 576 Total GS
Total Score: 190,366,492 | 1290 Songs Played

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am; edited 100 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
Tbad556  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow gratz glad to know your a good drummer for the band
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Updates:
May 4th Update:
Well I finally hit 200 FC's, and I got it on a song I'd forgotten about since my sightread, Precious. The song is actually cool, it kind of sounds similar to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' stuff. I guess the next achievement I'll look for is 250 total FC's or 200 DLC FC's, whichever comes first (also 400 gold stars).

April 27th Update:
Updated all my stats, I'm getting ever closer to the milestone of 200 total drum FC's. I'm not sure how hard the Nothing's Shocking stuff will be, but I doubt I will get too many FC's from the new dlc this week.

April 9th Update:
So I looked at my profile the other day and saw this:
BigZ's Profile wrote:
RB Scores: RB2 Drums - Expert (360): 1340 scores

That got me thinking, so I went and added up all of the scores I've entered across all the games into scorehero and got 4338 scores, do I get some sort of prize? I'm such a whore...

Old RB1 achievements:

Drums

X Main Setlist:
Songs Passed: 58 of 58
2-Stars: 58 of 58
3-Stars: 58 of 58
4-Stars: 58 of 58
5-Stars: 57 of 58
6-Stars: 32 of 58
100%: 12 of 58
Total Score: 10,002,704
Overall Rank: 140th

DLC:
11th BigZ7337 24,980,938 17,577 172 of 172 172 172 170 147 46 18 Jul. 19, 2008

Vocals

H Main Setlist:
5-Stars: 58 of 58
100%: 37 of 58
Total Score: 8,738,395
Overall Rank: 5th

DLC: 3rd BigZ7337 9,178,509 5,925,422 87 of 160 84 84 74 57 6 Jun. 26, 2008

Guitar

X Main Setlist:
6-Stars: 37 of 58
100%: 18 of 58
Total Score: 8,300,800
Overall Rank: 541st

DLC: 105th BigZ7337 13,204,085 105,862 120 of 160 120 120 117 89 9 1 Jun. 23, 2008

Bass

X Main Setlist:
6-Stars: 20 of 58
100%: 31 of 58
Total Score: 8,059,852
Overall Rank: 70th

DLC: 7th BigZ7337 2,652,586 736 20 of 160 20 20 19 13 2 2 Jul. 9, 2008

Update 7/20/08: Once the All-Instrument Leaderboards updated I now have 35.1 million points with all the instruments combined. Woohoo!

Update 7/19/08: After playing the Who pack over and over, then taking a day break, I attacked the on-disk setlist with vengeance and greatly improved a bunch of my scores. I first almost golded Electric Version, then I GS'd Welcome Home and Are you Gonna be My Girl. Then I had a huge improvement on Foreplay/Longtime by getting ~25k on foreplay and getting Longtime perfect, now if my left hand could just do the doublets consistently I would own that song. After that I decided to run through Run to the Hill, I had a great performance until I ran out of steam. I paused the song in the drumfill for a break with about 10k more than my previous best. When I started it up again my rhythm was a little off and I missed a lot of stuff including two easy od phrases, but I still ended up with an over 50k increase. Now if I could just last through the whole song I could five star it. Finally I was looking for songs to improve on without much luck, until I tried Brainpower. After two tries I gold starred it missing only two sections and having a good path. From this song I broke the 10 million barrier that I have long been aiming for. Also, I gold starred a bunch of dlc.

Update 7/12/08:
Ok, I got 9 new gold stars last night, along with a 1st place fc on Gimme Three Steps. Let me tell you, easy songs with high gold star cut-offs and shitty drumsets make me a sad panda. All of my gold stars should have been fc's if not for drum mis-hits. I started a drum gold star rivalry, and I have a feeling that it's going to really improve my scores, but also drive me crazy. I played for 3 hours more than I was going to last night, and Action can officially suck on my salty balls, though I finally got the GS.

Update 7/9/08:
Ever since I started playing drums, my weakness has always been bass triplets. I play with my heel down, and my leg endurance was never enough when playing a song with lots of triplets, my shin would start burning and then my rhythm would make me miss all the notes. Because of this, I didn't really play any of the songs with triplets, so I of course never improved. Lately while I've been working on the perpetual DLC releases, I decided to work on Paranoid every time I play, performing the song at least once. Eventually, after a lot of pain and muscle growth, I was finally able to five star Paranoid. Using this as an emphasis, last night I decided to work on some of the other songs with triplets that had been haunting me. I ended up doubling my Next to You expert drum score, hell yeah! I also improved my go with the flow and come ever closer to 10 million expert drums and 35 million total all instrument career score. Now all I have to five star on the main set-list is Run to the Hills, I guess I'll just have to work on it every day, though I don't know if my drumset will be able to handle it. I also have to improve on constant bass patterns, so I'll also be working a lot with The Who, Avenged Sevenfold, and Disturbed.

Update 6/1/08:
Improved all my scores, getting closer to 35 million total score. Today I was working on my hard vocals and I fc'd 5 new songs and re-fc'd a couple more, giving me 30 total hard vocal fc's. In one night, I got 3 new first places and multiple others in the top five.

Update 5/25/08:
My Brother came in from Boston for memorial day weekend, and we finally finished Band World Tour. We had two cites left with three events, which consisted of Run to the Hills x3, Highway Star x3, Green Grass and High Tides x2, and a whole bunch of other hard/annoying songs (lets just say I'm looking forward to some of the GH4 tour features). Now with those last 2 city achievements, I now have 50/50 or 1000/1000 achievements for rock band, fuck yeah.

Update 5/7/08:
This past Sunday I graduated college Magna Cum Laude, with a BS in Chemistry and a minor in Psychology. As a result, I've been raking in the graduation moolah, and was able to buy a cool new camera. Yesterday, I recorded my first videos with it, and the camera worked like a charm, enjoy.

Update 4/23/08:
I finally conquered Blinded by Fear after beating it in Band Quicplay, thanks go out to Gurnkiller for his three-stick method. I slightly adapted this by taking two of my old drumsticks and taping them with electrical tape at the balance point. It allowed me to still spread them apart and bring them together as needed, without having to worry about dropping them.

My youtube page under zarbran (anyone know how to change your username?): http://www.youtube.com/user/zarbran

My Photobucket Album: http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/BigZ7337/

Also, my band The Involuntary Downloads are dominating the dlc leaderboards with over 200 million points.

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

update bump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update bump, and sorry about the giant pictures, photobucket's editing wouldn't load for me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need to get another stick.
I keep getting the [NEW!] on my DLC list. damn BBF >_>
Nice singer btw
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clawmaster2 wrote:
I still need to get another stick.
I keep getting the [NEW!] on my DLC list. damn BBF >_>
Nice singer btw

I do coocaaiinnee!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice accs. BigZ!

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update bump

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, so tell me - did your university have a website where you could enter your grades and then check yourself on the leaderboards?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Lol, so tell me - did your university have a website where you could enter your grades and then check yourself on the leaderboards?

Kind of, though the professors had to enter the grades

They even give you a nice print out of all our grades from the leader boards at the end of each semester, and one sheet that contains all your grades when you graduate, I think they call it a transcript

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update bump for getting all the rockband achievements.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on getting the 1000/1000. I know it'll be a long time till I get that (Mostly because my friend ditched me and replaced me with another friend that plays on Easy. -_-)

Keep up the good work.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update bump

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Update Bump for 5* on-disk Drums (-1 )

Hopefully the next update will be for Run to the Hills five star and 10 million drums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: