FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Interrobang done for now - beingmused bows out ungracefully
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nipps  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on cant buy me love we didnt get a fbfc haha! i missed the 7th to last note! =)
its cool that our scors are soo close though! =)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upcoming Stream Idea was Co-Fathered by IndestructibleSD!

Hopefully I'll be able to drop in for a while and check things out. I have a tournament thing that night that I need to do, but that's only three songs so I should be done fairly quickly.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you can make it, too, Danny.

Here is the video with more details about the prize giveaway (also added to the OP because I have magical powers): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA4uP1I9jm8

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
With one-eleventh of the Beatles under our belt, we switched to RB2 and played 9 DLC songs until internetguy broke his Omega pedal for the 5 thousandth time.

makes one think (or wish) he had a supply closet of those, eh?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
Hope you can make it, too, Danny.

Here is the video with more details about the prize giveaway (also added to the OP because I have magical powers): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA4uP1I9jm8

I probably guessed too high. But anyway, Interrobang! is filled with good times on stream, so I'll be there.
beingmused  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update #2 - Here is the link for submitting your guess:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=T2a_2bo_2ffnmf9zIqGhXXi_2f9A_3d_3d

If you have already guessed, you can guess again now that we have the list of songs out!

The stream setlist is as follows:
Ashes to Fire by Ghost Hounds
Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold
Breed by Nirvana
Colony of Birchmen by Mastadon
Devil's Child by Judas Priest
Get Ready 2 Rokk by Freezepop
Hymn 43 by Jethro Tull
Icarus (Born on Wings of Steel) by Kansas
Inside Out by Eve 6
Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots
Kids Don't Follow by The Replacements
Killer Queen by Queen
Many Shades of Black by The Raconteurs
More Than Meets The Eye by Testament
My Old School by Steely Dan
One Vision by Queen
Rock Your Socks by Tenacious D
Siva by Smashing Pumpkins
The Feeling by Kutless
The Metal by Tenacious D
The Power of Equality by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
There Was A Time by Guns N' Roses
Tribute by Tenacious D
Would? by Alice in Chains
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
beingmused  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming now:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/interrobang

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Roger123425  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_O

SAVE THE WHALES!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ronnie Aguilar PSN Name: RonnieAguilar
beingmused  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had 3 sessions since the last update.

The first was our stream, where we gave away a $20 DLC card to the person who could guess the closest to our points total for that evening. And our winner was otnemem32 from the PSN, so he got $20 bucks to get some fine songs (not fake money on one of those other consoles!)

Friday we played a lot of new songs, and took first on:
U Suck
Gonna See My Friend
Head Over Feet
Hey Dude
Just Breathe
Knight on the Town
Reinventing your Exit
Rooster
So Cold
The Diary of Jane
This is Thirteen

And then we played again on Saturday, and randomly decided to play Visions after months of not trying anything on RB2...and improved by over 300k! Gold stars, and enough points to push us past The Gavinners (fucking finally). Not that we'll be doing anything else on RB2 unless we feel the fancy.

Then we got a few more firsts:
Wonderwall
All Over Again
I Wanna Be Your Man
My Old School
Saucy Jack
aaand The Flood

That leaves us with the grand total of:
1,261,587,953 points

And there are 100 currently released songs we haven't played yet, so 1.5 billion is just around the corner! Next up: more Beatles...we've been slacking on that (the playing, not the pathing)
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest recent news: we placed 2nd overall in the Engergizer Battle of the Bands contest. Curtistheninja was kind enough to fill in for Sixen because of Sixen being home on Thanksgiving break and unable to play. We ended up having to play all three 15-song sets in a row on the evening before Thanksgiving, so we are very happy to have placed as well as we did. Once the ranks were corrected, we were informed that we would each be receiving 400 DLC plus other prizes. Congrats to the other winning bands, and thanks to all who helped us out with getting the ranks corrected, especially RJUCPU, ProfessorJoe, and Brockbfball1563.

A few FBFCs from the battles: Man in the Box | Down With The Sickness | Spoonman

Next up, we'll be doing a stream of some of the better (in our opinion - each of us picked 7) songs from the Lego Rock Band exports on Monday afternoon from 3-5:30pm. It's a good chance to see the full band charts if you have been considering the game. Hope to see you there. Ustream channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/interrobang

Other recent accomplishments: cross-platform firsts on Doin' That Rag, Holiday in Cambodia, Bloodstone, Hysteria (also an FBFC), and Crawl, among others. (There have been several sessions since our last update.) We are also officially #1 on the "all songs" leaderboard on Keldon's site again (went back and replayed several we had played in quickplay, plus catching up on DLC in general).

tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned on Twitter, that will be a perfect time for me.

But I just need to know one thing: it'll start 3:00pm, but at which time zone?

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:

Eastern time.

tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
tidus wrote:

Eastern time.

That means 5pm here, hopefully I can leave the work at this time. You can count on me!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys, it's great to know that everything worked out for you all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: