FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC Whores Full Band Weekly Competition (New Team Sign-ups?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nipps  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:

The band Interrobang! is officially the winner of the first round of the rivalry, and the Involuntary Downloads are officially the cheapest whores. However, the fight for second place will be still interesting this week.

ack, now i feel the pressure! oh no!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I can report that we won't have a score to post this week, my PS3 died on thursday so I've been using a friends PS3 and lets just say getting DLC isn't easy for me atm =\

We'll proly be back in full swing next year, grats interrobang!

PS3 - 10.19.08 | 360 - 10.01.08
#1 PS3 Vocals - 10.19.08 -> 11.19.08
Psychodelic Byrds Tribute To Squidy - RIP =(

PB Full Band Videos, now with AC/DC! - http://www.youtube.com/user/kuznagi
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: kuznagi PSN Name: kuznagi
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interrobang:

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
beingmused  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our run wasn't really pathed...we didn't have much time to spend on DLC, and the fact that we already locked up the victory took some of the competitive wind from our sails; but we thought to at least put a score up for a victory lap
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
Our run wasn't really pathed...we didn't have much time to spend on DLC, and the fact that we already locked up the victory took some of the competitive wind from our sails; but we thought to at least put a score up for a victory lap

He also has a nice long list of reasons we didn't FBFC this on our only run =D.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProfessorJoe filled in for Duce on bass. Our score isn't that good though, first off, the path I made sucked, then I kept having brain farts. Two runs one of us had lag, and then for the two other runs I activated early in the slow part, and the other late, wasting od. This score is from the late activation, where I wasted 1/2 a bar.

Oh well, it was still fun playing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's our score. nipps' gtr was actiing funky, so we had someone fill in for him. but he did just as good as nipps' broken gtr. >_< just kiddin downfall, we love you. my path was nice, but we couldnt execute. path prob called for about 2.4, but we def couldnt get that with a -3 on gtr and -25 on bass. haha
awesome rivalry, look forward to the next one in 2009!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
elx  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops, got tied up with CustomHero backend stuff. The score is from Sunday night anyways.

CraZy  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @tie for second. awesome rivalry guys. next year we will come back in full force. I vote for the songs in this rivalry be held out of next years rivalry too. have a great holiday and a happy and healthy new year, we will start this amazing rivalry back up next year =D

p34nUt

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this was so awesome that we could get bands to do a 10 week rivalry, when most people can't even get a solo rivalry going like this. Hope to see you guys all back in some form or another soon =).

Also kinda surprised no FBFC by anyone =P, although it seems no one really put in a ton of time this week for whatever reasons.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
CraZy  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Yeah this was so awesome that we could get bands to do a 10 week rivalry, when most people can't even get a solo rivalry going like this. Hope to see you guys all back in some form or another soon =).

Also kinda surprised no FBFC by anyone =P, although it seems no one really put in a ton of time this week for whatever reasons.

yea, i just think that everyone figured, whatever, it's the last week. and that this song isnt exactly the most fun to play, lol.

as for the FBFC, i guess you could say we got a community FBFC, but no one band was able to pull it off. from what i saw (i havent yet played it) the guitar and bass charts are pretty difficult, and as always, every vocalist is just a beast, haha. i dont think the vocalists missed anything this whole rivalry, save a talky or two.

nipps  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not so difficult but long and annoying. and hard to play with no blue fret! haha! nice job everyone. have a happy and healthy holiday and new years.
we should try for a nice 50 week rivalry next year! =)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the results are in:

Interrobang! - 39
3 Mods, a Girl, and the DLC - 31
Coming from Behind - 31
Average White Guy - 24
The Involuntary Downloads - 20

Congratulations Everyone! I would definitely say that this rivalry was a success, and I hope the next will be as well. One question, should we start a new thread, or just keep it going in this one? I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and a drunken New Years Eve.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
Well the results are in:

Interrobang! - 39
3 Mods, a Girl, and the DLC - 31
Coming from Behind - 31
Average White Guy - 24
The Involuntary Downloads - 20

Congratulations Everyone! I would definitely say that this rivalry was a success, and I hope the next will be as well. One question, should we start a new thread, or just keep it going in this one? I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and a drunken New Years Eve.

Can't I get drunk on both? =)

Doesn't matter to me about a new thread...people would have to update their links if there was a new one, I s'pose.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
downfall  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
here's our score. nipps' gtr was actiing funky, so we had someone fill in for him. but he did just as good as nipps' broken gtr. >_< just kiddin downfall, we love you.

Bahaha... every time you send me an invite, I'm like "yeah, I'll play" - and I join, and it's shift and billtvshow and crazed, and I'm going "yeah, everyone in here is better than me," so I play like crap because I'm thinking about it too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: