FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Most Physically Painful Rock Band Chart
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PohatuJr  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brainpower was hard for me on drums, probably because I don't play drums that much. Run to the Hills kills my hands, both on drums and bass.

At the end of Welcome Home with those "ooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo"'s hurts my throat after a while. And after singing Timmy twelve times in a row (I really did that) hurts your voice, too.
Why aren't you? lol

Proud Drummer of Stillborn Fury
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have a new competitor for most painful song on drums with Truckin's release. Note chart equals bang red and green drums once and then repeat a couple of thousand times.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vox: reptilia
drums: rtth
guitar: ummm....?

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/shadow6463
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: shadow6463
Tempest  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride the Lightning on guitar. Building up to the solo you're like "Man, this sure is easy.... Did it just get slower? Sheesh, I've got this in the baOH MY FUCKING GOD."

My vote does not go for Blackened because it doesn't hurt my hand at all.. I just.. miss everything. It only has about 15 seconds of pain during the solo.. The ENTIRE RtL solo is pain.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A New Challenger Approaches!

Truckin's Drums!

USA!

Ready? Fight!
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest wrote:
Ride the Lightning on guitar. Building up to the solo you're like "Man, this sure is easy.... Did it just get slower? Sheesh, I've got this in the baOH MY FUCKING GOD."

I believe that was my exact reaction the first time I played RtL. And I think it was right after I first played ...And Justice for All, which is a lot easier. Relatively speaking, anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakinalex wrote:
Tempest wrote:

I believe that was my exact reaction the first time I played RtL. And I think it was right after I first played ...And Justice for All, which is a lot easier. Relatively speaking, anyway.

See, I had just played AJFA too. I downloaded these songs months ago when I first got Rock Band, but I really only played bass on them so far. I 5-starred AJFA on a sightread of the guitar, and I was feeling pretty damn good. I knew Blackened was the hardest, so I went with RtL. Lo and behold, insanity. By the way, I played Blackened after this (Not technically a sight-read, I've practiced the solos before and learned to tap Solo E), and passed it on the first try with 4 stars.

ALSO: China Cat Sunflower on expert guitar. While it's not necessarily the hardest chart (Though still fucking hard), it's like the goddamn olympics for your fretting hand. The whole way through I was wondering if I could get away with tapping literally the entire song, considering there's like 10 strum notes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Grass & High Tides for Guitar. i still have not beat that damn song to this day.
RttH for Drums.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: b00st monkey
Sully  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No chart causes me physical discomfort like Bang a Gong Expert Guitar. I want to FC it but I'm holding out for a notechart so I can plan an optimal path and only have to FC it once.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Expert Drums

Hands: Blackened or Run to the Hills
Feet: Ride the Lightning

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Tacoz  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for drums

tom sawyer makes my arm hurt but i have to hit my yellow drum REALLY hard since it sucks and doesent read half the hits. on my feet paranoid and maps

dude... i am calling an FC before summer hits
everyone... mark my words... TTFAF will be FCed by chris before summer

for future refrence
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tacoz1337
blckmg  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Train to Clarksville stands out in my memory. It was bad enough that I wanted to quit during the song, but I knew I would just have to come back and do it again until I finished so I stuck it out to the end and haven't played it since.

Most of the other stuff people have mentioned is less of an issue for me since I usually fail those songs(BaG, Joker) way before it gets painful. ;)
BlahBlahJr  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For arms: Run to the Hills. Seriously... WHAT THE HELL?!

For feet: Maps or Paranoid.

For Guitar: Green Grass and High Tides.

For vocals: Reptillia.
batsmak  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drums: Ride the Lightning, same bass stuff as listed already.

Guitar: Sick, Sick, Sick. I FCed it once, and had the path for GS, but that riff between the verses is a bitch... (also, how does Little sister hurt your hands? I FCed it outside of the solo on my sightread, no pain whatsoever)

Bass: RttH. I was stuck playing bass on this as my first song when paired with a bunch of people on medium... It was pain...

Vox: Sabotage. only song I can 5* on vox, and I can FC some of the harder stuff nearly every time (I get by, reptilia, can't let go, etc).
lumberofthebeast  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drums... haven't gotten to the really painful drum stuff yet.

Guitar... No pain at all, apart from RttH expert bass. Ever. I don't know why. Endlessly playing GH1 and 2? Superhuman arm muscles? Copious amounts of masturbation?

Vox... I actually gave myself a migrane once, trying to sing Juke Box Hero.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: