FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you started your thread only a month ago !!! welcome to the "1 month FGFC with headset club" dude !! wooot you rock !! also, i imagine the ending of ff10-2 after your fgfc (i mean the real ending you know with "-Maybe i'm still a dream...[pushes into the water] -You didn't disappear" ), that's totally awesome !!

now good luck with fgfcal ! ^^

ps : you rock =P
Jared1287  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on the FGFC! I love watching a person that gets the game, progresses from low difficulties and makes their way up to expert. You're a prime example of that, congratz! You may have been the most quickly improving vocalist I've ever seen.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, tidus. You've come VERY far. Your skill on vocals isn't even on the same level as mine anymore :P.

Major congrats on the FGFC. That is a very high accomplishment. Huge congratulations!

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, Grats on the milestone!

It was cool to track your progress ^_^

So what is your plan now? ALL DLC FCS?

My YouTube Channel
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidues, you are fucking amazing. You went from sucking at vocals to dominating vocals in such a short amount of time, it's astounding to think I thought I was in the same league as you at one points.

So what's next? GH:M vocals?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, you already got the FGFC?! I was wishing you good luck less than 24h ago and you already nailed ALL of the missing songs?! Guess you don't suck at vocals as much as you had us thinking . As so many others, I too am curious at what comes next. RB1/2, H/X, Guitar/Bass or WT/M Vocals/Guitar/Bass? So many possibilities.

RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus!! This is soooo awesome Seems it was just a day or two ago that you still had so many to do.

I knew once you started vocals you wouldn't stop until you dominated the game, just like you do with everything else! XD And I was right

Big huge congrats to you on this. You did an incredible job in a short period of time. You are just amazing <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didnt get to this earlier, but WOW! You progressed very quick. I'm impressed Once again Congratulations on a X FGFC.
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, roughly 20 replies I don't even know well how to thank you all, but here goes...a WAAAALLLL of text!

Prototype.X2 - Thank you very much!

Kristen - Thank you! I'm starting to learn now how to be proud of this. To think I would be stopping at a certain point, and I may be doing wrong...maybe I had some kind of hidden fetish for singing songs...go figure

Havikk - Thanks! Well, I had to do it at least. But I wouldn't get away if I did exactly what I suggested, unless it's still April Fools' Day

Emptyeye - Thank you! Really, KiA hadn't nothing really worthy of being final FC, but the way the "-ca" demanded a whole lotta accuracy, and that sylab was worthy of a big part of the pie, it annoyed the hell outta me. I'm kind lazy to do the other difficulties, but stuff come each update. I'm lazy some times, and I'm not in other times.

Nikki - Thanks a lot! Yep, I finished those 8 FC's in one day...I'll see when I can find a chance to attack the other difficulties massively.

Moose - Thank you!

Lefty - Thanks! I read your PM, that's a really nice detail to consider. We could see more of this someday. As I stated, I started everything on the very start of March. That makes 1.5 month I guess

MrOmyA - Lol thanks! I really wished I could try They're Red Hot sometime...I have lots of issues, ya know. Now, I entered XBL just to know that some features are unavailable, such as getting DLC's or entering the Messenger. WTF...As for the post, I HAVE to do that, but I actually don't care!

Jelly - Thanks! Good luck on the HGtr then. Long way to go, guitar is another business in hand in comparison to vocals. Also, the final tier songs won't give you easy life.

IsLegend9 - Thank you again! Don't worry, I messed the path on Teen Age Riot too. Stupid dirty EW's Unfortunately, I'll have to restrict myself to on-disk songs. From where I am, I can't have a way to get myself some MSP. Also, I'm unable to check the market and download extra content for some reason. And, to finish, I still don't have any instrument (I wished SG's worked on 360 ), but I'll be getting futurely. Maybe I should learn bass at least, being seen that my experiences with the plastar were all lame.

CHawk - Thank you! Lol I thought that too, but I was really wrong...I thought if I could really get the 84 with a headset...when I remembered that Arvain got 84 with it, I concluded "if he can get FGFC with a headset, so I can too"!

Flammablelion - Gogo Vocals! Some OMBFC's are in order, ya know. Spoonman just needs some practice. When you get the hang of it, this songs becomes really overrated.

Arvain - Thank you! I remembered putting similar blue-colored texts at 100 and 150 Hard FC's bumps on GH side...but this...is completely insane. There could be some ending like the one you mentioned in that game...although there are a nice ammount of endings, in comparison to the "amazing" number of endings that FFX had

Jared1287 - Thank you! Many people from the RB2 XVox FC Club had different ways of developing their Vox skills. I'm just very glad my method worked at all! Maybe I could get such a label, I'd love to see this happening!

Eric - Thanks! I recall we were on the Hard rivalry, and you were looking for some Hard OMBFC's...it looked like it happened a long ass time ago

Dogfood - Thank you! Man, I really wish I could get some DLC's...as you can see above, this won't happen. If I could, I would be having an almost life-long fun with RB2!

Graf - Thanks! GH:M won't happen as well, as I have some issues keeping me from getting it. For now, I play some GHWT, and go for that FGFCAL project.

Aeon - Thank you! I'm sorry for making some of you believe that I suck at Vox. But when was it, exactly? At the time I was outbursting at the early FC's I wasted or when I kept repeating to my friends who played Vox that I would be a lost cause at it? There are plenty of possibilities, but I only have GHWT Vocals, Hard or Expert. But getting FGFC on all RB2 Vocal difficulties is my main priority for now.

RJ - Thank you very much! See? This time I didn't back off! Now I just have to do some display of patience, but that'll be rewarding, as I really like to be completist.

Mayra - Thank you, "queen"! No need to worry, I'm glad I could keep you updated on AIM. I may have impressed you, but you'll impress me more, more and MORE with the enormous number of FC's you get. I feel really good for improving this really quick without the need to lock myself on Training, like I did back when I was playing GH2. That was an unforgettable sensation!

I got myself some XVox reduxes, plus some Hard FC's. I'm gonna have some hard work updating the Hard FC tally, but if you want to antecipate, you can always visit my HVox scoresheet. Anyways, I got a really cheesy redux here.

Optimal, tie for 1st, etc. 'Twas fun while it lasted Debbie, now I gotta go. Goodbye!

As for other reduxes, you can check my XVox stats (link on OP) to see what's going on.

More stuff soon!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh great, now he plans to optimal eveything.

320k TAR gogogo!!

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
IsLegend9  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm not sure if you're allowed to tell... what's your method for hitting the talky on OWoA? Only thing I can't hit now

How do you get one of those? Divide by zero?
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, wow, I still can't get so much as a Weak on that talky, and he goes and Re-FCs the song.

What the hell, dude. :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job tidus, Im glad you got RB2, so you can enjoy all the greatness of it like all the rest of us do.

So whats next for your RB2 adventure, optimal FGFCVOX or maybe all difficulties?
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, you've totally been owning RB2 XVox and I had no idea you had a thread for it! Awesome work on the FGFC! It seems all my friends have tried their hand in vox and have been very successful. I know when I tried it on RB1, I had a lot of trouble on songs I wasn't familiar with. Nice dude, good to see you have an RB thread!

And also, awesome Lenne avatar!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wist I could start an instrument and FGFC it on Expert a month later. Incredible job, considering I've had the game for a year and still haven't even FG5STAR yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 14 of 39

Jump to: