FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, man. You've only got the easy ones left! Took me forever to get Tangled Up in Blue cuz of Froze up inside....

Ah, well. I'm sure you'll get it soon enough! Good luck with the last 5!
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking hax man.. How did you get so good so fast I could use some of that learning curve
And yay I get first "congrats on FGFC post"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really ready for the wall o' text and smilies right ahead? I do hope you are!

Havikk - If we can consider America as USA, then it's a deal! Anyways, I'm conscious that I have to redo Tangled sometime both on Hard and Expert.

Wesker - Thanks! Maybe I'll try some squeezing, but I'll be focused on the FGFCAL. I tried to mimic a bass-ranged guy, and it made Teen Age Riot totally easy, by the way.

Emptyeye - Thank you! To say the truth, I wasn't reaching the "was" on that phrase. I just got it, and it was kind of a fluke, I dunno.

Jelly - Sorry, there's no more beasts to get as #84, so I made something hilarious. I thought of getting rid of the hard ones first, so I won't have pressure while trying to go for it late.

Lefty - Don't worry, I didn't let the FGFC run!

Arvain - Thanks! I'm glad to be one of the fewer people who had these 2 songs earlier, so I could get away from one hell of a pressure.

IsLegend9 - Yay, a new poster! Welcome, and thanks! I assume you got Kids in America, Float On and another one on sightread, eh? OWoA isn't too hard to get GS, unlike the FC. With some work, you can get everything but the broken talky. Tangled is another history...by the way, you may be starting to gring for these FC's. Can't wait to see your acc. thread as well!

Chaosxreigns - Welcome, and thanks! I thought "Froze up inside" would bar me from the FC, but I'm glad it didn't happen, although I choked on the last phrase...

Kubuh - Thank you! It looks like you ninja'd me on that! IRC...but more seriously, Vocals is my only instrument so far, so I used all of my playing time developing my Vox skills. I don't know, but there must be some people somewhere with this learning curve...but I'm proud of mine!

Tidus: Finally, it's over!
Yuna: Tidus, you made it!!!! But...what do you mean with "finally"? It's been only 1,5 month lol.
Tidus: I believe you're right, Yuna...

And a romantical moment between the two lovers celebrates what could be the most epic accomplishment that Tidus has ever displayed on Score Hero.

And as for #84, this anthological randomness (Havikk will love it ):

I can't forget those who helped and supported me, can I? <3 ALL OF YOU!

This is my brother holding the note, and showing the other hand on the other pic, FYI.

Moar <3333333333

Thanks inv4der! Mr. Green

The FGFCAL will come in due time, I'll do Hard next, the dropping the levels. Stay ready to check the OP when I warn of new FC's on lower levels. But don't worry, I'll periodically do some Expert so I don't spoil myself. There are so many people who have given this encouragement that I don't know if I'll be able to list all of 'em. But again, thank you everyone!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Prototype.X2  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Congrats Tidus, I knew you could do it. Looking at it makes me all . Congrats again
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I have your permission to come post, congrats!

I think this may be a record from starting an instrument the first time on easy to FCing the whole game on expert... I know you did this faster than I FCed the setlist, and I'd already been doing vocals for a long time.

Looks like you have some talent there!

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Havikk  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't do what I suggested . But thanks for that as FC #84, the irony is stupendous. Congrats on the FGFC. A winner is you! Now time to buy a USB mic, Guitar and Drum Kit!
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo! Awesome job! The rest of the difficulties should be a snap now, right?

Nice #84 too, and not just for the comedy factor. There's nothing super difficult on it, and yet I just can't score well on it for some reason. Nice job finishing it off!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah. Just woah. Wait a sec... you already finished the remaining FCs?? o__O"

Awesome job!! Hard work really pays off eh? ^_^

Good luck on your next accomplishments! Let them be done quickly like this one!
ccmoose  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats dude. That's pretty awesome.

Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 FGFCs in the same day???

Congrats. Amazing job. Didn't take you any time.

Just wondering, when did you start? you definately beat my record of barely less than a year xD

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, I give up, you're WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better than me (tbh, They're Red Hot is kinda easy on vox). Amazing job, btw.

Edit: Wow, lots of replies... in before tidus uses a shitload of smilies in his responses.

Last edited by MrOmyA on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, my big friend!!!!! I thought that you would take a few days to FC the rest, but you got in the same day!

And ONLY 1,5 months?!?!?!? How?!?!?!? Wish me luck FC'ing RB2 on Hard Guitar in 1,5 months

Congratulations again, you will FC the game in all levels in no time!

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
IsLegend9  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, man! There are a few phrases other than the broken talky that give me trouble, but that's because I've almost kinda ignored that song because of the talky. Tangled Up In Blue, though... you're right. Completely different story. And the other SR one I got was Teen Age Riot (I absolutely love Sonic Youth, so I knew the song by heart) but I messed up the path and only got 306k.

But I must say, congratulations on the FGFC! That'll probably kick me into gear and get the FGFC myself - especially after seeing the fact that you got it in only one and a half months.

What's your next step? Going for another big checkpoint in numbers, like a 250 or a 300 song FC point? Or are you a virtuoso at some other instrument and are going to FC the whole thing in a month and a half like you did with vox

How do you get one of those? Divide by zero?
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolwut? I thought you sucked at Vox!

And may I remind everyone that Tidus is doing all of this with a XBL Headset? Well done! And in under 2 months as well! 'tis to be acknowledged. :P

Location: St. Louis (To be more accurate St. Chuck (St. Charles))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I remember when you first started this thread, and you on like medium lol. Great job I am thinking about going to vocals, and try to Fc all 84 (I have Fc'd about 12 songs BUT CAN'T PASS SPOONMAN lol).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: flammablelion PSN Name: flammablelion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 13 of 39

Jump to: