FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
(360) Looking to form temporary band to win prizes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dho  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to contribute to this. I'm 14th on turning sheep into goats on pro drums, could probably do better. Haven't played the other two, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge problem.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dho wrote:
Happy to contribute to this. I'm 14th on turning sheep into goats on pro drums, could probably do better. Haven't played the other two, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge problem.

Excellent! I'll put you down as the backup drummer just in case BigZ is unable to make it on Sunday.

So, we've got...

MightyJordan - Vocals
uSound or BigZ7337 or dho - Pro Drums
ShadoWolf - Guitar
OfHonksAndBlargs - Bass

I have a feeling there's gonna be a bit of a scuffle for the drums spot. Well, like BigZ said, Pro Drums cymbals score higher than regular cymbals, so I'm afraid the Pro drummers will have priority, especially as these songs are pretty cymbal-heavy (especially "Katsushika").

I see that uSound plays Pro Drums (as he's playing "Airplanes" right now ), so at least we've got a Pro backup. As for dho, I'm assuming you're a regular drummer?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJordan wrote:
As for dho, I'm assuming you're a regular drummer?
dho wrote:

Yeah, Sunday sounds good. I'm good for either G/B.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
dho  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, pro drums. I just got the other 2, working on gold on River right now, golded Katsushika the second run through.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, three Pro Drummers! Awesome! I play Pro Drums too, but I'm better at the other instruments at the moment. Plus, I'm still a bit rusty, as I've spent nearly a month without a kit, as my last one went faulty. Finally got a new one from Mad Catz this week, but as usual, there's flaws right from the start. Just like last time, one of the cymbals hates fast rolls, and just like last time, it's the one I set to be the yellow cymbal again. I'll have to swap it with one of the others later on, probably the green one.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
dho  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, just golded Rover of Glass too, third place \m/. Apparently not many people play the Rishloo songs. It's too bad because they're really badass. Anyway, yeah, lemme know if you want me to play. My GT's in my profile.
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dho wrote:
Lol, just golded Rover of Glass too, third place \m/. Apparently not many people play the Rishloo songs. It's too bad because they're really badass. Anyway, yeah, lemme know if you want me to play. My GT's in my profile.

I've added you. ;) Just saw your profile. 900+ DLC? Oh my... Including game exports and the RB3 songs, I've got about 270 songs in total.
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not normally a Pro drummer to be honest, but I definitely get by. It's mainly due to my shoddy yellow cymbal, but lately it's been functioning pretty well. I'll give all three songs another go later tonight and report back, my brother's got control of RB for his party.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question.

If we played in a full band and one person didn't have a profile, would our score still count? I'm thinking of trying to play the battle again tonight, and I could do VoxBass while OfHonksAndBlargs is away.

...unless one of the drummers is happy to switch over to bass for one night?
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJordan wrote:
Question.

If we played in a full band and one person didn't have a profile, would our score still count? I'm thinking of trying to play the battle again tonight, and I could do VoxBass while OfHonksAndBlargs is away.

...unless one of the drummers is happy to switch over to bass for one night?

I have no problems with playing bass if everyone is on. Btw, I just replayed Katushika drums and I got over 40k more than in the full band run, I (or my blue cymbal) was really sucking yesterday.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
I have no problems with playing bass if everyone is on.

Awesome. I'll be online in about an hour. I'm currently sorting out my parent's laptop after my dad ended up downloading that damned Vista "Antivirus" 2012. I'm having to install Windows 7 on there now.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ready when you guys are.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Ready when you guys are.

I'm ready now. It took a lot longer to sort out the laptop than I was hoping.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're in the lead now.

EDIT: Ugh, that was an AWFUL run by me on Goats. =\
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, tonight it was...

MightyJordan - Vocals
ShadoWolf2971 - Guitar
dhobsd - Pro Drums
BigZ7337 - Bass

We played the battle for real this time, and we're top of the leaderboard! Which isn't really much at the moment, as the only other entry is from ThatAuthoringGroup themselves, and that was just a duo.

But our results on the Band leaderboards are worth shouting about...

#1 on "River of Glass"!!!
#6 on "Katsushika"!
#1 on "Turning Sheep Into Goats/Systematomatic"!!!

Fingers crossed that we stay top until Wednesday now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: