FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wii GS Cutoff Conflict

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCEAT  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Wii GS Cutoff Conflict Reply with quote

Hey Scorehero,
While writing down my scores from the quickplay page to upload, I realized that for some I don't know if I got 5* or GS. The cutoff page (http://rockband.yajags.com/cutoffs/) doesn't have very official Wii cutoffs, and a few times I noticed that they were in fact wrong; I got 5*, not gold. On the times I noticed this I changed it, but there might have been a few times where it slipped me by.
My question is, if I make an error and incorrectly report gold stars, what repurcussions are there? Every score is exactly what it says on the quickplay screen, that hasn't changed; I'm just wondering if I'd get banned for trusting the cutoff page and erring there.
I think this is the appropriate forum; if it isn't, where should this question go?
Thank you,
OCEAT

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not sure of how many stars you got, just leave them blank.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not official scorehero staff, but I'll regurgitate the generic response to this question, which is that if you don't know how many stars you got, then don't enter a number of stars. Only the score itself is a required field when submitting a score. A lack of information is often better than conflicting in formation when people like me look at the Wii leaderboards in an attempt to guess where the star cutoffs are for projects like the website you mentioned :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
OCEAT  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, thanks. Those seem like the best solutions.

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: