FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC Whores FB Weekly Rivalry#3 (Bands Interested in a 4th?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
sportsboy85 wrote:
kelseyb14 wrote:
Sixen wrote:
Theres no rule against it, but it seems pretty shady to do it.

i agree, if your really commited to your band then i dont know why you would join another but im sure he can find another player

Yeah, that's probably pretty low. I'll get him some guys.

Yeah it seems like you've done the right thing, but think about it. if you are playing the same song for 2 bands and you get 1,205,394 for the song in first band. Then later in the week you are working and fall just short, you are going to tell your band, "Hey come on, we are just a little short, lets replay." But then if you do replay and beat it, do you go back to your first band and say ok now we need to beat this score. And if you don't tell one of your bands, then you aren't really going to be able to give a full effort since you consciously know what you need to score.

It just doesn't work..

Yeah, I know. Thanks for the advice. That would be redundant and unnecessary, so.....right.
HeroX2012  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you are looking for more bands, The Catcher in the Rye will join the competition. We have been meaning to join for the last few seasons of it, but we never have. But we will be in this season if it gets started.
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeroX2012 wrote:
Well if you are looking for more bands, The Catcher in the Rye will join the competition. We have been meaning to join for the last few seasons of it, but we never have. But we will be in this season if it gets started.

w00t! More bands!
MetalGamer  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to announce that The Miscellaneous Metalheads will be joining the competition. Good luck to all the bands.
thomaruc  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea me and my band (we have no name yet ) are playing in this too
so now we have enough bands right?
MetalGamer  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thomaruc wrote:
yea me and my band (we have no name yet ) are playing in this too
so now we have enough bands right?

Yeah! Where's BigZ?
THIS.IS.RB  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when were we planning on starting this anyways?
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll create a new thread soon, but for all the bands, think about 12 new dlc songs (not already played or in the current song pool) that you want to add to the rivalry, and keep in mind you have four more you can add during the season. Now for start time, we can either go for this coming Monday, or the Monday after. It's up to you guys.

Also, I'll be posting scores for Harmonix Pawns, but only if we play that week and they'll be no restarts and no path if Twisted is doing Vox-bass. If people from Interrobang!? are reading this, you guys could do something similar if you want.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
Ok, I'll create a new thread soon, but for all the bands, think about 12 new dlc songs (not already played or in the current song pool) that you want to add to the rivalry, and keep in mind you have four more you can add during the season. Now for start time, we can either go for this coming Monday, or the Monday after. It's up to you guys.

Also, I'll be posting scores for Harmonix Pawns, but only if we play that week and they'll be no restarts and no path if Twisted is doing Vox-bass. If people from Interrobang!? are reading this, you guys could do something similar if you want.

Alright! Let's play. I'll talk to my band about the songs. Also, the coming Monday, the 11th, would be a good day to start and kick everything off. This is going to be awesome!
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetalGamer wrote:
BigZ7337 wrote:

Alright! Let's play. I'll talk to my band about the songs. Also, the coming Monday, the 11th, would be a good day to start and kick everything off. This is going to be awesome!

Most excellent. I will inform my band members of this starting. Good luck to all!
CraZy  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:

if we could hold off on a start date until next week (the 19th), that would be good. we have to figure out what we're doing about a 4th band member. Gurn will not be able to join due to irl priorities. we have a current beatles band, and i will ask our drummer if he's interested in this, but he's on vaca until Sun night. so wouldnt wanna find out the day before starting that he cant play. in the event that he says no, we will be looking for a fourth to fill in a spot as either a drummer, vox, or gtr. (being that me and crazed can play anything). we will keep posted on our situation and will let u know by around sun/mon. but post up the new thread and we'll start posting songs up there.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
BigZ7337 wrote:

if we could hold off on a start date until next week (the 19th), that would be good. we have to figure out what we're doing about a 4th band member. Gurn will not be able to join due to irl priorities. we have a current beatles band, and i will ask our drummer if he's interested in this, but he's on vaca until Sun night. so wouldnt wanna find out the day before starting that he cant play. in the event that he says no, we will be looking for a fourth to fill in a spot as either a drummer, vox, or gtr. (being that me and crazed can play anything). we will keep posted on our situation and will let u know by around sun/mon. but post up the new thread and we'll start posting songs up there.

Yeah, we're deciding on songs now. Me, and Kelsey have ours. The new thread will be useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

Jump to: