FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't wear glasses...maybe i should, cause i missed this but woot, congrats on all those fcs !! and you're right, singing louder on Give it all and Everlong can help you a LOT weird to think that singing louder makes your voice higher (when i had trouble with some phrases, it was because i was too low), but as long as it works it's fine right ?! lol the FGFCAL will come pretty soon if you ask me keep it up !
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, nice job! You'll have more XFCs than I do soon enough at the rate you're going.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT?!?!?! YOU FC'ED MASTER EXPLODER BEFORE ME?!?!?!?

BTW, can you give me tips?

And when you did the "New Xbox Experience"?

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same business: replies, then a wall of updates.

Havikk - Thanks! By the way, looks like you'll have some work on HVox redux!

Arvain - Ha, I told ya No problem though. Being seen that I was only with my bro's at my house, I wouldn't be affraid to sing louder to keep the arrow alive.

Emptyeye - Thanks! But it looks like I already passed you Anyways, you have lots of stuff I still don't have, and are doing nice! Good luck on the FGGS as well!

Jelly - It seems so. Now that I explained it all on MSN, looks like I don't need to say too much. My GT data was very out-of-date, and I really wanted to have those pics on rockband.com

Now here goes. First of all, nevermind the different pic qualities. Yesterday, I had to borrow my camera, so I used the other one. As for the pics with my normal camera, I did some bright adjusts between a set of pics and another, this is why they look different. Enough of this, let's go for the stuff

Expert FC's:

Panic Attack score sure makes me have some panic attack. All safe OD stuff, no squeezing shenanigans and shit. But there's something very special I got...this two lovely babes!

FUCK YEAH! That makes 3 really tough FC's under the sole of my shoe! RJ was the 1st one to taste my compulsive happiness for the Uncontrollable Urge FC, who will be the 1st one to feel my joy upon the Rob the Prez-O-Dent FC? That makes 43 Expert FC's, more than half of the game eh?

Hard FC's:

Livin' on a Prayer is 1st place overall. Isolated! Won't last too long though The Middle was pure rage, I thought I would get a little advantage missing the 1st AS, then having a safer last activation, but it ends in shit. Worst path in the game indeed, but it's all the EW's fault. Also, I got some really high rankings with the other scores too!

To finish, I finally managed to link my rockband.com account to my XBL gamertag. I have now better characters pics, thank God.

Lady Yuna - My main character, as I mentioned before, couldn't find too much stuff to let her as much alike as possible. But I did some stuff under the influences of the Songstress Dressphere.

Rikku - I normally swap between her and Yuna while on XVox. Created her under the suggestion of Wesker, and the result was awesome!

Lenne - I pretty much use her for HVox shenanigans. As she had to be some sort of long-haired counterpart of Lady Yuna, I just did some small changes, such as the hair itself, the clothes' colors, eyes and the lips. Not bad though.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

More stuff soon, hopefully!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Havikk  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of reduxing are we talking about here? One or two songs, or a weekend of agony trying to ReFC the game?

Continue with these shenanigans Mr. tidus
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTP?!?! Awesome job Tidus!!! I mean UU is one thing but RTP is way more difficult in my opinion because the tricky parts carry thru more of the song.

You are doing fabulous! Keep up the amazing progress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great job on UU. I sightread that and failed in the "I Say Yeah"'s at the end.

How'd you get so good so fast?

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow !! UU and RTP, 2 painful songs, congrats man !! and Panic attack, haha, the last phrase is stressful when you had the 1st "run try to hide" before. nice job !!

also, nice pics of your characters ^^ (any tip on linking game to rb.com ? i can't do it for some reason !) i created Wakka and Paine, but couldn't take pic... ah well...

keep it up, after half game, full game is not going to take long, as you already have some tricky ones !!
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, I'm not surprised that you now have more FCs than me, really. Some of the new ones you picked up are damn impressive, though, particularly UU and to a lesser extent (Stupid first "Run, try to hide...") Panic Attack. And yeah, one interesting thing is that just looking quick, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of overlap in terms of our respective FCs, though that'll change as you get closer to the FGFC obviously.

And nice characters too!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited with responses to previous posters.

Havikk - Lolwat? You're the one taking my lonely 1sts! Hard FGFC is very easy for me at the moment, but I'm an Expert vocalist and would need to put some more interest on Hard in order to make it happen.

RJ - Thank you! We have our opinions, but although the tough parts of Rob the Prez were distributed throughout the song, Uncontrollable Urge was way further from my range. Even although RtP was chokefest and UU was pure luck to don't be chokefest too.

Eric - Thanks! I also failed miserably at that final part on my SR! I don't have any instruments, so I always dedicate my playing time on Vox. Maybe this is why I'm getting better so fast

Arvain - Thanks a bunch! To link the RB.com account to the XBL, you'll need to look up to the e-mail account you used to sign on XBL. Then you type it. Feel free to PM me if you have another questions about it.

Emptyeye - Thanks! The 1st "Run, try to hide" is harder, but if I hit it, the 2nd one seems even harder Anyway, I realized that I'll never hit it if I go falsetto, as the pitch doesn't seem to match with the actual one at all. I dunno.

Another day of new FC's, most are really nifty in my opinion.

Expert FC's:

Major "yay" for Shackler's. You Oughta Know and AWYWI are awesomesauce as well. White Wedding is another nice FC, which gives me tie with lotsa people for 2nd place. PDA gave me issues on the 2nd verse, and Painkiller was utter chokefest, with 2 on the same phrase (the "KILLAAAAHHH" one). Nice day whatsoever.

Hard FC's:

Give it Away and Where'd You Go are tie for 1st, Let There Be Rock is 1st isolated with a considerable spread, and I'm the 1st ever to break 192k. Go figure...That's What You Get was much easier than I had expected, but the score was much lower than I expected. I hate the fact that I'll have to sing this again, but well, just one chance doesn't hurt, as long as I'm alone! Aqualung was deceptively hard, the toughest HVox FC I got so far. I missed a tap, but I know I can hit the "Meeeeee" and the freeforms consistently.

More stuff soon!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Havikk  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus, you are not allowed to own a first place by yourself so I have taken it into my own hands and beat your score. 193k is possible because I had a ghastly 4th activation. If you want to know, I squeezed the first act so bad, that when I was finished with the 2nd taps (end of verse 1; aka before "And it came to pass") I had 70,872 XD.
Emptyeye  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite honestly, of the XVFCs, I'm most impressed with PDA. The other five I either have (I pulled off Shackler's in particular really early on for some reason...guess I just liked the song) or think I can get if I were to put a concerted effort towards them, but PDA still kicks my ass (Though I did improve it today). So nice job on that!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite surprised on your UU, RTP, and OWoA FC's. And what, you've been doing this for about a month now? :O

Nice job Tidus, keep up the great work, you'll be at 84 in no time!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooot! i missed a lot!! >__<

your characters look very nice!!... but maybe the faces weren't the best... but anyway, you did a great job on them... you only got female players?... what bout Tidus, Auron and Wakka? xD... wait..... Lulu!! :O

lol there's a lot

and about your FCs... painkiller woot!!, i hear a rumor that you got spoonman too . you got the hardest ones!!

now go for Uncontrolable Urge and American Woman... AW's still chokable for me >__<... and UU, check out a few pages behind, and try to use the tricks i sugested. .

Keep up the great job... you're very close to FGFC on expert! :O

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, wanted to post here yesterday night but went to bed and forgot anyway nice vox fcs ^^ you're getting closer every time !!! and hey, if i look at the Hard leaderboards, will i see "tidus" written everywhere ?? keep it up !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 10 of 39

Jump to: