FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC Whores Full Band Weekly Competition (New Team Sign-ups?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nipps  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

downfall wrote:
CraZy wrote:
here's our score. nipps' gtr was actiing funky, so we had someone fill in for him. but he did just as good as nipps' broken gtr. >_< just kiddin downfall, we love you.

Bahaha... every time you send me an invite, I'm like "yeah, I'll play" - and I join, and it's shift and billtvshow and crazed, and I'm going "yeah, everyone in here is better than me," so I play like crap because I'm thinking about it too much.

but think about it this way! you took my spot this time! haha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipps wrote:
downfall wrote:
CraZy wrote:
here's our score. nipps' gtr was actiing funky, so we had someone fill in for him. but he did just as good as nipps' broken gtr. >_< just kiddin downfall, we love you.

Bahaha... every time you send me an invite, I'm like "yeah, I'll play" - and I join, and it's shift and billtvshow and crazed, and I'm going "yeah, everyone in here is better than me," so I play like crap because I'm thinking about it too much.

but think about it this way! you took my spot this time! haha

So not only am I playing with crazed and billtvshow, but I'm filling in for you - and you're better than I am too. No pressure at all!
nipps  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuznagi wrote:
nipps wrote:
beingmused wrote:
Kuznagi wrote:

No I don't know what happened to squidy, nor does anyone he hasn't been on SH/PSN since Nov12th. As for wildguy maybe, we'll see. Either way we got a lot of catching up to do now.

That's crazy....I hope it is something innocuous, like, he became a Luddite or something.

sounds like a girlfriend to me! only one creature has the power to take a man away from rock band!

Dunno how you can be that 'whipped' hehe j/k well I haven't been but you know youngens... Its strange how he hasn't been on SH or PSN for nearly a month, even if he is head over heels in love I'm sure he can give good ole SH a visit

oh well, it kinda stopped us from doing FB leagues but no worries.

looking back at this thread, makes me sad! rip squidy! 8(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we were lucky to have gotten to compete with him.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Kuznagi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipps wrote:
Kuznagi wrote:
nipps wrote:
beingmused wrote:
Kuznagi wrote:

No I don't know what happened to squidy, nor does anyone he hasn't been on SH/PSN since Nov12th. As for wildguy maybe, we'll see. Either way we got a lot of catching up to do now.

That's crazy....I hope it is something innocuous, like, he became a Luddite or something.

sounds like a girlfriend to me! only one creature has the power to take a man away from rock band!

Dunno how you can be that 'whipped' hehe j/k well I haven't been but you know youngens... Its strange how he hasn't been on SH or PSN for nearly a month, even if he is head over heels in love I'm sure he can give good ole SH a visit

oh well, it kinda stopped us from doing FB leagues but no worries.

looking back at this thread, makes me sad! rip squidy! 8(

I wish it was a GF... =( RIP Squid.

Ps. Are we restarting this next week(jan5) or the week after(Jan12)?

PS3 - 10.19.08 | 360 - 10.01.08
#1 PS3 Vocals - 10.19.08 -> 11.19.08
Psychodelic Byrds Tribute To Squidy - RIP =(

PB Full Band Videos, now with AC/DC! - http://www.youtube.com/user/kuznagi
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: kuznagi PSN Name: kuznagi
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should start a new thread, and open it up to more bands. We need to stress that we want bands who can make sure they can make a committment, because we went 10 weeks basically with no one dropping out.

P.S. I got Ions today, watch out =D. Well, watch out once my doctor clears me to play =P.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope we can restart. I also hope the guys from ID look at this thread since they didn't see the acc. thread a few days ago. I will actually be able to devote time tho this if we restart it after the 1st.

I kind of agree with making a new thread.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
nipps  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote new thread!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the 12th will be our starting date?

Are there any bands out there that even can join? I'd love some additions, but I don't know if there's any all dlc bands in existence...or anyone willing to buy 2 songs/week to join.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
CraZy  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we should make a new thread. we'll probably revamp our band member list and/or name. just because it was kinda thrown together and named very quickly.

can't wait for this to start!!

p34nUt

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
beingmused  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we're waiting for BigZ to do that (unless he wants someone else to run it this time around).
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I guess the holidays are over and it's time for some Rock Band DLC So let's go down the list:
Time to make a new thread, can I keep it pretty much the same as this one (I'm not very fancy )?
New season starting 12:01 AM Tuesday January 13th?
2 songs a week, 1 randomly picked on Monday and 1 posted by the scheduled band that same night?
Keep all the other rules the same as before?

How does that sound? If it's good then I can make the new thread tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
Hello! I guess the holidays are over and it's time for some Rock Band DLC So let's go down the list:
Time to make a new thread, can I keep it pretty much the same as this one (I'm not very fancy )?
New season starting 12:01 AM Tuesday January 13th?
2 songs a week, 1 randomly picked on Monday and 1 posted by the scheduled band that same night?
Keep all the other rules the same as before?

How does that sound? If it's good then I can make the new thread tomorrow.

Sounds fine to me. Do we want playoff system? I forgot if we talked about this and tired to read old posts right now.

Also, I call that if a band doesn't post by midnight we use a 2nd random song, just to prevent people from delaying/forgetting and holding everyone up. Hopefully it doesn't come to this since results are usually posted right at midnight and most bands are around to see then.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
beingmused  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ - looks good to me. Maybe you should mention a time when people should confirm they're playing by (in case any new bands want in)....I would suggest Friday, and then you could release the order the bands go in to choose their DLC picks Friday night.

internetguy87 wrote:

Sounds fine to me. Do we want playoff system? I forgot if we talked about this and tired to read old posts right now.

Also, I call that if a band doesn't post by midnight we use a 2nd random song, just to prevent people from delaying/forgetting and holding everyone up. Hopefully it doesn't come to this since results are usually posted right at midnight and most bands are around to see then.

I vote no on playoffs, because
1. Since everyone would be in (or everyone except the last place team, if we've got an odd number) - what is the point? The cumulative score is a better illustration of one's skill than squaring off on two songs.
2. People would be more likely to just coast through the "regular season" and then try way harder on the playoffs...people should try equally hard on each song =)
3. If only the top two teams are playing, then that's a week no one else is, which is no fun.

On bands posting the DLC song - if someone isn't going to be around to post it that Sunday or Monday, then they can send it in advance to BigZ who can post it along with the random one.
nipps  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i third! looks good! im anxious to start
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: