FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hard Vox || Closed Until Further Notice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever then, count me in still. But for future songs then, lets make sure not to have any where the score will have to be curved except for songs with tambourines.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaserEyess quit for a two man band gig. 8 People again.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
LaserEyess  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:
LaserEyess quit for a two man band gig. 8 People again.

Sorry
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
Why shouldn't I drop out though? My high score is being adjusted because I squeezed better? I didn't even activate noticeably late on any activation.

I hope you understand the hilarity of this statement. How in the hell could you have gotten the best score ever by barely squeezing? That statement is proof to the fact that this song is different on the ps2.

Imo, you come off as very arrogant, especially after creating a new rivalry just for ps2'ers. No matter what, even with the adjustment to your score, they were still willing to give you first place on the song.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
Why shouldn't I drop out though? My high score is being adjusted because I squeezed better? I didn't even activate noticeably late on any activation.

I hope you understand the hilarity of this statement. How in the hell could you have gotten the best score ever by barely squeezing? That statement is proof to the fact that this song is different on the ps2.

Imo, you come off as very arrogant, especially after creating a new rivalry just for ps2'ers. No matter what, even with the adjustment to your score, they were still willing to give you first place on the song.

Call me arrogant all you want, but I really didn't try to squeeze this song that well, mind you I was using the correct path. And yeah, 1st place if nobody else got 121,052, which in reality doesn't seem that fair to me, since I do have a higher legit score. And I created that rivalry, so that my higher scores don't need to be adjusted, how is that arrogant? Especially if I'm still participating in this rivalry as well.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.

Akumu  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:

Imo, I don't believe he was being arrogant, I think he felt cheated. I think if anybody is coming off arrogant it is you. I also think that if your getting your panties in a bunch because PS2 players are getting more points (When a Ps2 player started the rivalry) maybe you should go find a strictly X360-PS3 rivalry. BTW, Tool rocks.

On topic: I'm going to get my ass royal-ly beaten in this rivalry. I got pretty pissed off singing today and I lost higher ranges of my voice. I'll be back in action tomorrow.
MAYRAluvsYA  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be best If the PS2 players played amongst themselves and PS3/360 Players played together if this is going to continue to be an issue. So if the next gen players wanna do that let me know so we can get that started
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end, it just isn't fair to compare scores from the next-gen to the last-gen systems without some sort of score adjustment. Fact is, there are 20 high FC scores posted within 1000 points on GWtF on 360/ps3, yet you beat all of them by another 1000 points.

No one knows (pun intended) what score you would have actually gotten on the ps3, but by giving you the highest possible score seems completely fair to me. The worst you could do is tie for first place on that song, and I highly doubt anyone else in this competition is going to get first place on that song .

I would have been willing to let the difference slide for extra competition, but since it seemed to be agreed upon, yet people became so pissed when it was enforced, I felt I had to say something. Also, I find it entertaining that all this happened before we were even supposed to start

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, yeah, since I have become a good squeezer, and people are gonna get pissed at me and adjust my scores, I think it would be best for me to drop out, so you guys can have fair competition. It was fun, and I'm dropping out before it started, but even if I had waited until it started, I would have got the same score, considering I got optimal within a day. Have fun guys.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.

MAYRAluvsYA  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You clearly don't understand. Go read the Vocal OD forum on GWTF. The PS2 timing window is different than the PS3/360 Versions. If the Next Gen timing window was the same than there would be more scores similar to yours, but its not hence the 121,096 as the highest score.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like a douche for beating this dead horse, but I don't want you to leave this competition because of my posts. As MAYRAluvsYA stated, you don't understand the issue here, you may be a decent squeezer, but pure talent is not how that amazing score was achieved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna drop out of this. I feel this is gonna be an ongoing issue so I will make a next gen rivalry and the next gen users who signed up for this are free to join. And The ps2ers have a rivalry being set up by el1t3v1rus, That way there won't be any issues on scores.
Akumu  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seemes to be turning into a vox rivalry war. I'm out.
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I knew there would be this much of a fight BEFORE the rivalry even started I would have made it console exclusive in the first place. <_< Since we all seem to be fighting we should just go the vox rivalries that are for each respective systems.

Hard Vox 360/PS3 Rivalry

Hard Vox PS2/Wii Rivalry

Sorry to the competitors that wanted to do this for fun, but there seems to be too much arguing . If you wish to keep this rivalry alive, post something saying that.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think we should have this one deleted anyways, and go ahead and do the console exclusive ones. I'm so sorry guys for starting such a fight. I really hate fighting with people, and if I knew I was going to cause one, I wouldn't have joined this at all. Sorry again.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: