FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Destroyer Pro, Coming soon!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Destroyer Pro, Coming soon! Reply with quote

I knocked my head, again, today... and it actually helped. I finally settled on the design for my new pedal. I made a video for it. (I don't actually have a camera, oddly enough)

Congrats to those who saw it! I got the kind of feedback I needed, am I'm going into more intensive testing.

I apologize for my room being so messy, I'm moving out in a week and a half and slightly packing up.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Because you ARE a metal God, and not a plastic one.

Last edited by MrBrownStain420 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
kakashi879  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that looks really awesome. Seems like it works fine and everything so thats good of course. Also looks like it would sell a lot as well cause it is pretty reliable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have a lisp?
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the camera I have sucks balls... but I'm getting a better one (this was just a 200$ cheapie flip). It actually took me about an hour to record this because I thought I actually had a lisp every time I watched it, than I realized it was the camera.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
Ice  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming the practice bass comes with it? If so, what are we looking at in price range?
DavidMarion  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just came (cummed?) all over the inside of my pants. thats amazing. Is there a sensor in the pad? jus wondering cause i saw the duct tape.
BathTub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah price range? are people who've ordered the other one able to upgrade?
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the sensors just taped on?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they will be able to upgrade. It does include the practice pad.

Price range, I'm not 100% sure. (it is going to be up there, compared to my other model). If I'm able to make some sort of practice pad myself, as another option, it'll bring the price down substantially. The reason it is going to be kind of high, is that combined, it ships at around 15 (+/-) lbs. to me, than another 15lbs out to you.

It is still a little while off, but this seems like a design that could work very well. I just need to test it EXTENSIVELY, as the price is going to be so high, and shipping weights so much, I want each one working perfectly for a good long time. I'm probably going to have a few people (I actually have 5 other of these pedals on hand right now) test it out alongside me, as my set is a little crapped out, and I still can't play for more than an hour at a time, due to my motorcycle wreck.

@ big - They're taped on for now, I just wanted to see if this would actually work. I used a different magnet than what came with he sensor itself.

Ventura  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am gonna so wanna buy one of these, cause my old Destroyer's the best bit of hardware kit for Rock Band I've bought.. but my fiancee may very well kill me if I pick up another pedal. Cause I wouldn't just go the upgrade, oh no.. I'd get a complete new pedal too.

Your work is exceptional Brown, my Destroyer's proof of that. I might not be able to help myself once you start taking orders
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBrownStain420 wrote:
Yeah, they will be able to upgrade. It does include the practice pad.

Price range, I'm not 100% sure. (it is going to be up there, compared to my other model). If I'm able to make some sort of practice pad myself, as another option, it'll bring the price down substantially. The reason it is going to be kind of high, is that combined, it ships at around 15 (+/-) lbs. to me, than another 15lbs out to you.

It is still a little while off, but this seems like a design that could work very well. I just need to test it EXTENSIVELY, as the price is going to be so high, and shipping weights so much, I want each one working perfectly for a good long time. I'm probably going to have a few people (I actually have 5 other of these pedals on hand right now) test it out alongside me, as my set is a little crapped out, and I still can't play for more than an hour at a time, due to my motorcycle wreck.

@ big - They're taped on for now, I just wanted to see if this would actually work. I used a different magnet than what came with he sensor itself.

Well I've got a perfect set, and I have like 46 Hard FC's, so I could test this for you since I live so close, and I can do vids too if you'd like. I just really need a good bass pedal to use to get the last few FC's I have to get.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Ventura - Thanks a bunch. All I really do is just take my time, and not use hot glue and duct tape *cough cough*

I'm probably going to look to start getting people to test in about a week or so. Because you live so close to me, you're in (that and you play on hard). I'll probably do it on an at cost basis, if not less, with free shipping.

ThatOnePerson  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a link to the pictures?

Seeing as you have a PS3, Microsoft points probably won't do you much good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Stealthy Waffle
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took them down, as I was trying to get speculation on how many I should order (as the prices for everthing I'm selling is taking a 15% jump in 7 days).

I thouht of a new name, what about King Kong?

lordryan29  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBrownStain420 wrote:

I thouht of a new name, what about King Kong?

I'm not feeling that...
"It presently learns, that, since the dawn of history, there has been a constant accumulation and classifying of facts. But what is classification but the perceiving that these objects are not chaotic, and are not foreign, but have a law which is also a law of the human mind?"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: lordryan29
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: