FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
(360) Looking to form temporary band to win prizes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I played through the songs, and I must say that they are pretty awesome. I would have overlooked them if not for this contest.
On Guitar, I can barely 5 star all 3 songs
On Bass, I can gold star Katushika and high 5 star the other 2
On Pro Drums, I can solidly 5 star all 3 of the songs. Something to take into account though, on Pro every cymbal hit is 5 extra points compared to regular Drums. So when you multiply that by the solo and band multiplier, especially in cymbal heavy songs I could get over an extra hundred thousand points, even if the other person fc'd it.

I'm not sure exactly when you want to play with the time difference, but I should be on today for another 2-3 hours from right now. I'll be on again later tonight and probably most of tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
MightyJordan wrote:
OfHonksAndBlargs wrote:
So, I've played the songs on guitar so far and the only one that gives me difficulty is Katsushika. I can pass it but it is difficult for me to keep a streak through the end of it.

Yeah, I had a feeling "Katsushika" would be a tricky one on the guitar. I'll have a go at it when I get home tonight to see how tricky it is. ShadoWolf and BigZ7337, have you had a go on the song yet? If so, how well did you do?
brb buying them
DAT OUTRO STRUMMING

5 Starred it, though.
276K on the Goats song.
154K on River of Glass - Probably my weakest song.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
OfHonksAndBlargs  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have about an hour right now to play before I have to go to work. Do you want to practice?
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OfHonksAndBlargs wrote:
I have about an hour right now to play before I have to go to work. Do you want to practice?
Sure
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm home now. Sorry for the silence!

Yes, let's get together online now and attempt the battle. I'll add everyone on Xbox Live, then we can get started.

OK, I see BigZ and Blarg are both online. Is anyone else online? If not, then I'll do VoxBass for now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the bloody hell do you do this battle? :S

FOUND OUT. After we play all the songs. <_<

Ah well, practice was fun.

Last edited by ShadoWolf on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother's having a party so all of his friends have the xbox for now. :/
I'm still interested in this, but we'll see how things go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome session, everyone! We've definitely got the top spot in the bag for now. That's if the website updates the leaderboard.

I did have a bit of a scary moment when I looked at the options afterwards and saw that No-Fail Mode was turned on, I was panicking then that it may not put the score on the leaderboard because of that, but it did update my individual scores on the leaderboards for each song, so hopefully it won't have affected it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
OfHonksAndBlargs  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope the scores show up. If they don't, we can always try to blow the competition away with an even higher score.

EDIT: Wait a tic, the order in which we played the songs isn't synonymous with the order the songs show up in the battle.

We played Goats, Katsushika, then River. The Battle is ordered River, Katsushika, then Goats. Did we even actually do the battle?

RE: EDIT: Nevermind, I saw Shado's edit. Ima stupid .

Last edited by OfHonksAndBlargs on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OfHonksAndBlargs wrote:
We played Goats, Katsushika, then River. The Battle is ordered River, Katsushika, then Goats. Did we even actually do the battle?
We did not.

The way you find battles is fucked up, so next time, I can show you/do it myself and actually play the battle.
OfHonksAndBlargs  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I have to head to work.

I'm booked tomorrow, How is everyone sunday between 9 to 3 EST.
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
OfHonksAndBlargs wrote:
We did not.

The way you find battles is fucked up, so next time, I can show you/do it myself and actually play the battle.

No, we definitely played "Goats", "Katsushika", then "River". And Blargs is right, the order of it on the website is reversed.

So damn, it looks like we didn't end up playing the battle that time. Oh well, we can get together on Sunday to play them for real. I'm free all day, Blargs.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJordan wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
OfHonksAndBlargs wrote:
We did not.

No, we definitely played "Goats", "Katsushika", then "River". And Blargs is right, the order of it on the website is reversed.
I meant we did not play the battle.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJordan wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
OfHonksAndBlargs wrote:
We did not.

So damn, it looks like we didn't end up playing the battle that time. Oh well, we can get together on Sunday to play them for real. I'm free all day, Blargs.

Hm, I had the battle up, but only the leader can select it. All you have to do is click on setlist and then wait for the battles to load, and if you signed up for the battle it will appear. So instead did the leader just select the 3 songs singularly?

Eh, oh well. I should be around if you guys want to try it again later.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
I meant we did not play the battle.

Ahh right. Well, how do you play the battle properly then? I'm assuming you go into Quickplay then choose Setlists at the top, then select the battle there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: