FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BigZ7337's Accs: (248 Drum FC's & 466GS| Over 5000 Scores)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on the triplet work! I just got confirmation that my drums are finally back from RMA'ed (almost 2 months now) so I can start my expert career. I might have to talk to you about pointers when I get going.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
Good job on the triplet work! I just got confirmation that my drums are finally back from RMA'ed (almost 2 months now) so I can start my expert career. I might have to talk to you about pointers when I get going.

Thanks, and Damn! 2 months ? That sucks. What excuse did they give you? If they break again you'll just have to wait for RB2 I'll be glad to give you any pointers if you need help.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small update for DLC gold stars.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge update for 10 million drums!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nice drummin, RTTH and brainpower are awsome. hm i think its funny that my guitar score is 1 mil higher than an elite drummer like you.

gratz on 10mil, i at 9.4

Some guy at my old school once wore a merzbow shirt to class so we all threw stones at him and kicked him in the head until he died lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DaBears116
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabears116 wrote:
wow nice drummin, RTTH and brainpower are awsome. hm i think its funny that my guitar score is 1 mil higher than an elite drummer like you.

gratz on 10mil, i at 9.4

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm going to assume you mean my guitar score is pretty high. I started playing music games with Guitar Hero 1, so I'm a decent guitarist, but I used to be a percussionist, so RB drums was a perfect fit for me.

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35M, thats pretty sweet. NJ being good at everything =D

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
35M, thats pretty sweet. NJ being good at everything =D

Gracias
Btw, I'm curious, what is your new avatar?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35 million. Nice. I need my drums back so I can finish that career. What are you going to conquer next?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
35 million. Nice. I need my drums back so I can finish that career. What are you going to conquer next?

I want to get Run to the Hill's five starred, and I want to five star GG&HT on both guitar and bass. I'll probably run through my expert vocals career again, see if fc'ing most of the songs on hard will have helped. Eventually I also need to catch up with all the dlc on guitar, and possibly do more on the other instruments.

One final thing, I'm in that drum dlc gold star rivalry, so I hope to get a bunch more gold stars.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i was sayin my guitar score higher, by 1 mil, but enoguh bragging

im kinda at a barrier with my drums, i cant beat any of my scores now, and i am stuck at 9.4 and im dieing to get my goal of 9.5.

also, with singing, is it possible for me to get my score higher with the headset? or is it all in my head

anyways gratz again, ive seen some of ur drums dlc vids and they are good

edit: after looking at uyr guitar scores, if you wanna get them up, u have a few songs not gsed that you should have. main offender, i get by, AYGBMG, and a few others. getting those can get ur score above the 8.5mil goal. also, GG&HT is a huge part of everyones career score, you should atleast be able to 5 star it at ur skill lvl. 300k minimum. its all about OD phrases and solo bonus. u should have atleast 90% on the first solo.

you may even just wanna run through guitar career again, and thatll put it up some too, although a few of ur scores are near high end

Some guy at my old school once wore a merzbow shirt to class so we all threw stones at him and kicked him in the head until he died lol

Last edited by dabears116 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DaBears116
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabears116 wrote:
no i was sayin my guitar score higher, by 1 mil, but enough bragging

im kinda at a barrier with my drums, i cant beat any of my scores now, and i am stuck at 9.4 and im dieing to get my goal of 9.5.

also, with singing, is it possible for me to get my score higher with the headset? or is it all in my head

anyways gratz again, ive seen some of ur drums dlc vids and they are good

If you wan't to get better at drums, just practice some of the tougher songs. What pushed me over the edge was playing The Who songs over and over, because previously all of the tough dlc songs, I didn't enjoy at all, so I didn't play them and of course didn't get any better.

For singing, if you're using a headset, you're kind of screwed, but one thing that could help you is to turn the mic sensitivity way up, because the headset isn't as sensitive as the stock microphone.

Edit: About my guitar career score, I really don't play it that much, and when I do I tend to be very inconsistent. Truth is, I just don't enjoy playing it as much now that I can play drums, at times I actually find it a little boring. Also, with GG&HT, whenever I do really good I always seem to fail out at the later solos, but when I have a mediocre run, I have no problem beating the song. I probably should go back through the career and up my scores, because I know I can hit 8.5 million.

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BigZ7337What pushed me over the edge was playing The Who songs over and over, because previously all of the tough dlc songs, I didn't enjoy at all, so I didn't play them and of course didn't get any better.[/quote]

This, after played through the who pack 3 times in one day, and taking a short rest. Career score went from 9.7 million to 9.85 million in 2 hours.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First update since before RB2 came out

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated all my stats, I'm getting ever closer to the milestone of 200 total drum FC's. I'm not sure how hard the Nothing's Shocking stuff will be, but I doubt I will get too many FC's from the new dlc this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: