FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Extracting RB mids from PS2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
freeqaz  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Extracting RB mids from PS2 Reply with quote

Is there any way I can extract the MIDs from my PS2 copy of Rock Band?

I searched, but it's near fruitless unless I read through 20 pages... And even then I don't know if it's in there.

If this has been discussed, link me please and this thread can die in peace. ^-^

Night,
-Free
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GuestWednesday  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xorloser's arktool could do that nicely (if you used apache2 or apache3 to get all the arks first) but admin removed links to it for other reasons so I guess I won't put a link up.

I used to use extr25 http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3507 which will get you all of the MIDIs directly off the DVD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: