FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What do you want to see in Rock Band 4?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what they do, I'm not going to be able to get out of it what I'm hoping to get out of it. Unless there's a last gen console release, or there's an incredibly unlikely event which allows me to migrate my library of songs on the 360 to the WiiU (even though they wouldn't even fit even on my gigantic 32 GB hard drive), I'm out my compatibility unless I go spend $350 just to play RB4.

So, going forward, they're losing me (though no fault of their own) unless the disc setlist itself is really fucking good. I don't think Harmonix has ever really made a bad disc setlist (though RB3 was my least favorite), so that's not a real worry. I guess the problem is that I'm in that "can't be satisfied" category. No matter how great the product, I can never experience it to the fullest without paying for everything again (either directly or indirectly).

So, idk, give me a good disc setlist and some bitching character customization that doesn't require dumb in-game achievements that I'll never complete because I'm terrible, and we'll call it a day. I just want to create my cool top hat dude and play some chill tracks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it releases in 2015, early 2016 (which is highly unlikely), yes there will be a last-gen release for xbox/ps3. however, im not even sure wiiu will have a release. past this date it will be current gen only.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:
holy crap there's a lot of rage around here.

You'd have expected more positivity and excitement, eh?

Sounds like something a pro guitar hating casual who hates a challenge and also hates everyone who has touched a god tier plastic midi guitar which is better than five lane because it's more than five buttons would say.

Yeah, we're pretty much a type .

Quote:
It's a minor feature, but I'd like a return of crowd singing.

Yes please!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
if it releases in 2015, early 2016 (which is highly unlikely), yes there will be a last-gen release for xbox/ps3. however, im not even sure wiiu will have a release. past this date it will be current gen only.

My hope as well. I am praying that we get a last gen release but like ManfredvonKarma said I am not buying a new system just to play RB4. If they do release it for the Wii U then I am all there (own the system already) but I foresee Nintendo being difficult.

If not then oh well. I could consider buy an Xbox One but not until the generation is basically over (3/4 years maybe)
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat as a few others here. Like the rest of you I played RB3 on 360, but I've got a PS4 already and since they're the same damn machine I see no reason to get an Xbone as well

It'd be brilliant if they could somehow make the DLC or even hardware work (although a lot of my hardware needs replacing anyway...), but if Harmonix can manage to get Sony to honor purchases to their competitor, they might ought to be doing war negotiations instead of video game development

So idk. The game itself would have to be really strong to keep me interested -- a great tracklist that stands without DLC, really. I'd really like RB4 but the external circumstances make it difficult for me personally

Also, no pro drums = why even play drums (implementing open hi-hat notes could be ultra neato too)

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a way I even kind of hope there's no past gen support, because I'm still looking for a reason to get a PS4 and a Rock Band 4 only being available on PS4/XB1 would certainly do the trick.
I'm pretty sure they're going to do what they can to make the hardware work on next gen systems because they dont want to have to produce it any more than people want to have to buy it, but I would be shocked if DLC transferred over..at least if all of it did. DLC would probably all have to be re-licensed on the new system which if they didnt think ahead and do it before might be prohibitively expensive.
Skyp1e  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro Keys. That's all.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyp1e wrote:
Pro Keys. That's all.

Well boy do we have some bad news for you.

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun and challenging Bass Charts..... that aren't Visions.... or Caught In A Mosh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backwards compatible instruments and full export of all available songs.

Two of the things they're stuck on are two of the biggest issues for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakcore.

We need some new additions to the UnFC'ed Drum list that aren't RBN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ability to export songs or validate them in some sort of transfer process that works no matter the system. I know this is likely impossible, but I can still dream, can't I? lol
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36499
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: