FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DLC Coming This Summer-SOAD, Poison, A7X,Soundgarden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Poison, I hope we get both Talk Dirty To Me and Nothin But A Good Time, plus Every Rose Has It's Torn.
ShadoWolf: 1 week ago wrote:
I think that Poison will be a 3 pack, including "Every Rose Has It's Thorn", "Talk Dirty To Me" and 1 other. (Nothing But A Good Time?)

Kratos wrote:
Blinded in Chains remains my favorite A7X track.
Hobo111 wrote:
By fan favorite A7X track I hope they mean A Little Piece Of Heaven. Seriously. Make it happen.
I would be more than okay with either of these.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really sure a song off their 2nd latest album would qualify as a "classic." I'd bet money on the older A7X song being Unholy Confessions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just wet myself a little bit.

Sevenfold and System are two of my most favorite bands, I'm thrilled to see some more DLC from them. My guesses for the songs would have to be Unholy Confessions, Welcome to the Family (maybe Danger Line for keys), Lonely Day (please god this), Aerials, RB3 versions of Black Hole Sun and Spoonman (lame but it'll happen), The Day I Tried to Live, Black Rain, Rusty Cage, and Superunknown. I don't know much about Poison so I can't really guess at what we'd get from them. Regardless, I'm extremely excited for this DLC.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.

Last edited by anonymous_25 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit! SOAD, finally! But sadly, the two most requested songs are probably Lonely Day and Aerials... But damn, Question! and Soil would have been fucking awesome to play, along with many other deeper cuts. Oh well; SOAD is SOAD I guess.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
lazor  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why on earth is Lonely Day the most requested song?

i was under the impression most people weren't huge fans of it

i'd like to see Forest, but i doubt that will happen
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, A7X should be fun with vocal harmonies (seriously, I'd probably get upgrades on some of the existing songs for that) and SOAD should be awesome. I'm almost certain one of those two songs has to be Aerials. I reeeeeeeeeally hope the other one is Question! although I know it's probably very unlikely.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the SOAD stuff is older, the A7X favorite track is from City of Evil, the Nightmare stuff isn't their crap softer tunes, and...well that's it as I don't care for Poison and Soundgarden, I'll be just happy with that stuff lol
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
As long as the SOAD stuff is older, the A7X favorite track is from City of Evil, the Nightmare stuff isn't their crap softer tunes, and...well that's it as I don't care for Poison and Soundgarden, I'll be just happy with that stuff lol

I'd like to get Spoonman back on drums.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to think the S.O.A.D songs are Lonely Day & Soil since they're among my favourites...

Also I would love one of the Poison songs to be "unskinny bop" since it was so damn fun in GH:WOR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch, the Soundgarden 6-pack will include Black Hole Sun, and Spoonman.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
By fan favorite A7X track I hope they mean A Little Piece Of Heaven. Seriously. Make it happen.

Agreed! With harmonies and keys (it at least SOUNDS like there's keys in that one), I'd even be happy we had to wait till RB3 for it. But content of the song considered, I'm going to be very surprised if this is the one. Oh, well. Fingers crossed anyway.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:

Agreed! With harmonies and keys (it at least SOUNDS like there's keys in that one), I'd even be happy we had to wait till RB3 for it. But content of the song considered, I'm going to be very surprised if this is the one. Oh, well. Fingers crossed anyway.

There's plenty of keys, organs, and a whole orchestra in that one.

I'd throw in Fiction with Little Piece to the A7X songs that I would find OMG EPIC with keys and all, but I think the chances of getting either of these songs are extremely slim.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only three Poison songs?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
I'd throw in Fiction with Little Piece to the A7X songs that I would find OMG EPIC with keys and all, but I think the chances of getting either of these songs are extremely slim.
I'd get that "pack" in an instant.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: