FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ive never actually played NtY but i hear the talky is a bitch, and strong would just piss me off, also thanks for the sub

tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fury - No problem. I see you seem to be one of those people who started on the RB2 times, so you didn't share with us the pain of playing those talkies Also, nice job on the TUiB FC with that activation!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
FurySH  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thanks it was more luck than anything, i dunno if you can hear but i actually tried to activate one earlier but i failed lol, just got lucky with the broken activation. As for RB1 yeah i was actually mostly a guitarist during RB1, didnt really do much vocals:D

Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude.

YOU GOT DIS.

Strong is sooo close...

happen to catch your % on that phrase? I mean, xxxx/4000?

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpertlefty13 wrote:
Dude.

YOU GOT DIS.

Strong is sooo close...

happen to catch your % on that phrase? I mean, xxxx/4000?

Talkie is actually under OD at the time because of freezing OD in RB1's engine, so it's xxxx/8000

Oh, and if you FC Next to You, I'll dedicate my first vocal video to you since I should get around to finally making one. And I know you'll get it!

Oh, and post-talkie chokes steal your soul. I think I'm the only one who's ever choked it before. I honestly cried myself to sleep at 3 AM. Call a friend if you hit it and keep the game paused for a bit, I made the mistake of doing neither of those the first time I hit it.

Last edited by IndestructibleSD on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: dbforthree
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be thankful you hadn't hit the Ow first, because to hit it then choke would really suck!

Also, it's fine that you haven't replied to that message yet. I can understand that you might be busy and not have the time to...or not feel like it. By now you might have seen the comment I left on your Youtube channel, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. You can do this, I know it!

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus, I think you just win at vocals. In a year you went from, "Hey, let's play vox" to a hell of a lot of vox FC's and precision skill with pitch correlation. Keep up the good work, my friend. I never get tired of seeing this thread getting updated

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fury - Oh, I understand it...probably the strictness of RB1 Vocals and the broken talkies may have put people away...whatever...

Lefty - No, as much as I wanted to believe, I didn't get this. This talky is much more of a matter of luck to me, I'm still pretty unconsistent, and have been trying every trick possible to mark the sweet spot so I can at least get this consistency. Couldn't get the percentage right, but that was a Strong, so I got over 90%.

Indestructible - Man, that was flattering. I still don't know, I'm really having issues making the decision of grinding this. I'll still work on the reduxes, I want to stay closer to the greater mass of the 57 FCs Club. But, if I ever hit the "OW", I'll try the best to calm myself before doing the rest!

Chaosfreak - I wasn't really well, and it'd be a short response anyway. Well, I talked to you, so the problem is fixed.

Knux2007 - Okay, I know.

Graf - You and your kind words. I'm really glad to hear from you, and I'll never forget those rivalry times!

The plan was simple: on the Sunday, I'd fix some bad scores of easier songs. But...when I opened the disk suitcase, I found out that the RB1 disk was kinda "hidden" on the same slot as the DW6 disk, below it. I picked the disk, and saw an outragreous scratch, that could never happen just with lack of care. It looked more like someone had scratched the RB1 disk as "the game that I play and makes me do the home endeavors like an ass, as well as annoy others' ears".

No problem, I just went to the store, used my own cash and bought another copy, this time I'll have specific care at least for a while, much like Band Hero. Now I just need to finish the reduxing, see if I can have luck with NtY, and get TBRB to FGFC it, preferentially before GD:RB comes and takes out any chance of getting FSFC, for I'm not quite interested on that game.

P.S.: I tried to get TBRB, but the guy at that store said that he just found the Wii version. And I remember seeing the 360 version there, at the fucking release week. Didn't speak too much to avoid trouble.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to this side, just in time for my Birthday at Sunday! (although I'll try to move both threads with letting one of them dead)

I'm on some sort of a break from that competitive crap 'til I hear a "yes" about the leagues (I really want to finally get on a league, even if I'm PRETTY SURE I WON'T WIN), I'll basically just do vids, because I didn't for a long time. And with the use of both GH and RB, I'll have more options.

Picked a song that some people usually struggle with, not to be arrogant, in fact it's because it's the most friendly song for my vocal range (honestly, which baritone can't summon a range from A2# to C4? ). There you go. Maybe that'll also help whoever still struggles with this catchy song.

"Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)" XVox FC

Most of the videos will be from GH, but some will still be on RB. But GH or RB, expect me to upload, for a while, one video per week at least.

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already said this, but happy birthday! ^_^ Just posting here because this thread deserves to has more attention.

Though I don't find that song too catchy myself, and I don't just say that because I didn't enjoy playing it. But that's just me.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, Tidus is back! And a slightly late Happy Birthday too!

ALSO: Thanks for the subscription on Youtube too. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to you both for your concern!

Time to bump this thread for this week's video, which is on the RB side for strategical matters (don't want a GH vid coliding with the recently achieved FSFC and dividing the topic there). I know that I don't get the same regular feedback on the RB videos anymore (my Make Me Smile didn't get any at all), but I'm still posting this one, for the sake of keep the project running, hopefully I'll try to extend it until GH6. And so many people hate this song to boot. Like I care I belted this one out, because I love listening to it and even more singing it.

"PDA" XVox FC

Complaint over song choice commencing in 5...4...3...2...1...*turns on Deaf Mode*

Also, I signed up for RB2 on-disk (you do know why not RB2 DLC), besides GH5 (despite the monsters there, it's competitively a much better game for me than Band Hero, where I suffered throughly on at least half of the FC grinds), so I'll practice some squeezing. And TB:RB should come today to boot, hopefully I'll touch it when I get back home!

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, I like that song too. Good performance as always.

And for TBRB, even though you claimed to not know a lot of the songs in that game, when I played through it, I liked getting to learn a new bunch of songs. What do you think of that idea?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos - Actually a good idea. And I'm better now, so I can feel less pain on sightreads.

Now that my game has come to my hands, might as well aim for the FGFC. First of all, let's try to start out small, now that I know that I can play anything on BQP. With songs that I already knew through vocal videos. Left one was easy, but still a very cool song. Right one took me a few tries. Those "feel all right" parts were killing me, but it's really fun song nonetheless.

Remember that old trend, right? So, instead of retiring because I suck at this game, I nailed this motherfucker without understanding completely this engine. Took me about 6 or 7 chokes after the Ahhhh's. Dropped 32 on the second-to-last phrase, this was probably the cause of the 99%.

About the engine, I'll say: pitch-wise, I've seen and played buttloads of pickier games, namely RB1 and every GH. But the game seems to give you credit whenever it wants, and the interface seems to make you assume you're on pitch when you get the arrow on the right spot, but in fact you're doing wrong and the pie isn't spinning.

Also, I'll move to another house, and it promises to cut another bunch of my privacy. So I'll see if I can get around this and keep going for the FGFC. Stay tuned for more stuff anytime!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 33 of 39

Jump to: