FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW GuitarMadness (Round 2 over! Get scores in!)(Need 1!!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeanoMac21 wrote:
lol, if you could make sure my name is spelled right on the list that would be great... and good luck to everyone, should be fun

sorry, i totally forgot your name in the OP. i was like, "wait... who was that dude who signed up?" i had to do so much. i appreciate your help woozerkristen, and no, i am not going to help with scores. you guys can figure it out.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
batsmak  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry. I completely forgot about the score due. I'm playing this once and getting the score in now.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alsoknownas wrote:
Do you still want help with scores? I can give you an excel file that I plan on keeping every round that I moderate for...if that or something else works better for the website let me know!

Fedora wrote:
I'd offer to help with the rankings/organizational part of it.

sunshine wrote:
If you'd like me to run the thread since you're running the website I could do that. I probably lurk this forum about as much as anybody and making lists is a hobby of mine. lol, but anyway, if you would like me to I can do it.

Wicked thanks for the offers of help, but for now I'm going to try to take care of it on my own -- if it ends up seeming like it would be easier to spread the responsibility around, I'll let you guys know, but I feel like part of what was keeping it disorganized before was that we split the responsibilities up so much that we spent a lot of time waiting around for information from others and it got confusing who to send scores to.

Working on the new thread OP now... But it's looking like I may have to ... work... (at least a little) while at work today, so it may be like the end of the hour before I get it up.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, i just picked up RB. unfortunately its the shitty ps2 version (im to poor for next-gens), but I wouldnt mind getting in on this if you have any room. I may be a bit late though.
Javman158  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Hey guys, i just picked up RB. unfortunately its the shitty ps2 version (im to poor for next-gens), but I wouldnt mind getting in on this if you have any room. I may be a bit late though.

A new thread has been formed, here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Page 40 of 40

Jump to: