FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who's back.......................tidus's back...................oh yey!!!!!

I suck, lol

Cheers bud great to see you back again I felt so bad for you when you were telling me about the headset problems, so im glad the mic is finally yours
DNA  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus !!! I haven't seen you in ages !

I can't believe you're back ! SH wasn't the same without you man !!!

What have you got in store for us now ? TBRBFGFC ??? Some DLC maybe ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your concern, guys! I'm pretty sure I'll have to spend some quality time to FGFC TB:RB, as I already found some really tough songs. Add this to the really colored interface which could gave some fits while I'm getting used to it, and the worst: the fact that I only know Twist and Shout!

Anyway, I got the game, and FC'd 4 easier songs. Not bad for playing with such negative factors. The game is fun so far too. I had 2 close calls on Can't Buy Me Love, and one on Do You Want To Know a Secret, for the record. Hence the 99% FC on them.

More soon, but I'll probably finish sightreading the game first.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which Beatle are you?

I bet that down the line you can get an FGFC. You are a great singer, and it'll only be a matter of time on those hard ones

Hope to see more from you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philly - Thanks! I got a question like this while I was playing Nice compliment too I believe on an FGFC, since I'm getting more and more adapted to GH5 and its 1 semitone of forgiveness without partial credit. The problem is singing so many song I don't know. But that'll have to wait, unfortunately.

...because of this. How can one's luck be so limited like mine?

So little time before Band Hero and Lego: Rock Band

I'll let my 360 rest, and try to see if it works again tomorrow.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at the screen* Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The RRoD is no fun; i've been through that. Have you tried the towel trick?

That aside, i've heard about you, and seeing your RB2 FGFCAL...you're pretty good. I look back to earlier in this thread and think, wow. Isn't it really interesting how people just get better and they don't just notice it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosfreak - Thanks for the concern and compliments. That kind of stuff sucks indeed. I didn't try the towel trick because I wouldn't send the 360 back to M$, and instead, look for a fix. Didn't want to let things worse.

After the discouragement caused by the two previous E74's, I realized that I don't have the same momentum with GH5/Band Hero Vocals. I basically don't do half of what I did, and am losing disposition to do FC grinds.

So, I decided to buy LEGO Rock Band, fetch the initial stuff, and bring this thread back from the dead once again.

inb4pics, I feel really sorry about the PS3 Vocalists' situations on LRB. Seems the 360 version...if it's not basically the same exact engine as RB2, it can be slightly easier to fill the pie. So yeah...

Definitely, Crocodile Rock was my best one in this pack. Ride a White Swan was surprisingly a sightread FC. Never listened to the song. I FC'd Rooftops on GHWT Vocals, guess what happened here. HAR HAR.

I'll try to grab 'em as fast as I can before another possible problem on the 360. If I'm lucky enough, I can get the FGFC on all difficulties, meaning an extra roam through the setlist because of Super Easy. Wish me luck!

sokushi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay you got LEGOs! Nice job on those FCs and good luck on getting the FGFC on all difficulties, especially on Super Easy.
Also, LEGO Lady Yuna = WIN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sokushi - (POW)Thank you! I was like "inb4trouts" when I updated this, but it happened. Now it needs more, I guess (but no slapping with (POW)Trout, please! ) No, seriously...I still couldn't get better pieces for my character. I wonder if I ever can do a real LEGO version of my character. That'd be yet even more win!

(Don't be scared, it's not the swine one, I'm too young to die, ya know! )

That's what I got for going from too hot from too cold oftenly, as well as sleeping with naked torso on a bedroom with air conditioner. But, before I got worse, I got a Band Hero Vocals footage which I'll upload in a few days, so sounding good isn't the main aspect anymore for a while.

In the other hand, this is what happened when I fought my flu.

I don't think Dig was indeed a final tier song, Accidentally in Love, which was another song that induced me into octave-shifting, was way harder to FC. Oh well...From Let's Dance (sightread FC thanks to Band Hero), I did on Quickplay. I was too late to know that, just like GH5/BH, I had every song unlocked to play there. And instead of trying QP earlier, I had to be dumb and waste my time in vain with Life Is a Highway. A kitchen sink was thrown at me: improvisations towards the end and optimal path letting activation windows so I can't antecipate the 1st note. Grrr...whatever, I'll nail that fucker soon, got a -1, so I do believe I'm good.

sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
(Don't be scared, it's not the swine one, I'm too young to die, ya know! )

That's what I got for going from too hot from too cold oftenly, as well as sleeping with naked torso on a bedroom with air conditioner.

I know since english isnt your first language what you actually meant by this but, all I could picture was you asleep on top of a house with some person's upper torso <____<

Maybe im to twisted, or tired, yeah thats it. At least its not the Swine Flu, that would indeed suck.

Congrats on the Lego-dominance, a real (pow)-some acheivement
DNA  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus !!! It's been a while since I've commented on any of your threads !!! So sorry about that bro !

It's just that it's always hard for me to say "Great job on XX FC, that one is hard!" when I have absolutely no idea if it is indeed hard

Actually, for me any Vocals FC is hard, so I gotta say Great job on the FCs dude !!!

By the way, sucks about that flu... do they have H1N1 down in Brazil ??!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Suker - LOL! In other words, I could say that I was sleeping shirtless every night, under air conditioner. It's so hot here that it's not even funny!

DNA - Hey man! Don't worry, that's all cool! My flu isn't the swine one, but words are that the vaccine won't come 'til 2010, because of something I'm not sure of. But hey, as long as it's not H1N1, I can be back in shape soon! Mr. Green

Seems the quote of "easier songs" is close to an end or is it just me? I hadn't as much luck as the 2 latest days, when I could pull off 19 FC's through those 2 sessions. But...well, let's see.

Band Hero helped me on Kung Fu Fighting. I had a bad reverse choke by missing the 2nd phrase and hitting the rest on sightread. 3 tries later, FC. Pretty simple on LRB/RB2 engine, brutal on BH/GH5 engine. Isn't it obvious? I'll need to redo The Passenger, easy FC.

Also, I got rid of one of the most annoying songs on this disk so far. To both listen to and play. Luckily, I oly took a total of 30~40 minutes to learn the pitches and FC it. Last activation was wrong, but I couldn't care less. Seriously, improvisations towards the end, like Life's a Highway, garbage 2nd-to-last phrase, too girly, etc. EEEK! FUCK THIS SONG FOR ALL I CARE!

This lets me with a great step closer to the FGFC. This time I feel capable of it, I'll do it, and will save one specific song for the final one.

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVRYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING...HUAH! Nice; that song is pure epic win.

It's hot where you live? I live in PA, and it's often humid. And i'm having the sniffles. I hope nothing bad happens to you either.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosfreak - THOSE CATS WERE AS FAST AS LIGHTNING! Anyway, lolno, I don't think so. Check out my location under my avatar I live at south of the Equator, really hot here! But, thanks for the wishes!

Today was when I worked for FC's and my progress on the Story, so I can find some nice piece for my LEGO Lady Yuna. I started out with Life Is a Highway. Annoying song is annoying, didn't take too long this time. Accidental activation caused this bad score. I couldn't take a pic of Ghostbusters 'cause I was on a setlist. I got a song selection pic though. BUT IT IS AN FC!

On a setlist, Life Is a Highway got on my way, but I re-FC'd it...too bad that my activation before "Gimme gimme gimme" didn't work. Fuck you EW! But it was a nice redux.

I believe I can get this FGFC sometime at Monday or Tuesday. I won't be able to play at weekends, apparently.

RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in getting in here. Nice progress on Lego tidus, you'll be finished in no time

(POW)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 24 of 39

Jump to: