FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
99% score > 100% score in manage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: 99% score > 100% score in manage Reply with quote

So I got a 100% on Eight Days a Week with an OS in final section.

3 times I tried to get the FC each missing 1 note, but getting a higher score. Now my 100% is gone and I actually just lost 1 on my stats at the top on how many 100%'s I have recorded.

Anyway SH can go and make sure this doesn't happen, as I think in this case the lowest non 100% score should be dropped if there is only a single 100% score?

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: 99% score > 100% score in manage Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
So I got a 100% on Eight Days a Week with an OS in final section.

3 times I tried to get the FC each missing 1 note, but getting a higher score. Now my 100% is gone and I actually just lost 1 on my stats at the top on how many 100%'s I have recorded.

Anyway SH can go and make sure this doesn't happen, as I think in this case the lowest non 100% score should be dropped if there is only a single 100% score?

Just delete one of your lower 99 scores (or dont enter it in the first place) and add back your 100% one. Also you can donate to the site and buy extra song slots in order to prevent that from happening as soon
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 99% score > 100% score in manage Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Just delete one of your lower 99 scores (or dont enter it in the first place) and add back your 100% one. Also you can donate to the site and buy extra song slots in order to prevent that from happening as soon
I think it's more of a question as to why the policy for RB1, RB2, TBRB, GHWT, GHM, GHSH, and GH5:
Quote:
If you exceed your limit of 3 scores per song and insert a new score, the lowest score would be automatically deleted
is different from the policy for GH1, GH2, GH80s, GH3, and GHA:
Quote:
If you exceed your limit (default of 3 scores per song) and insert a new score, the lowest score will automatically be deleted unless it's your last remaining 100%, in which case the 2nd lowest score would be removed

I know that the score tracking is done differently for multi-instrument games; however, that score tracking engine can track 100%s, so, at least in theory, it should be able to perform the same failsafe when automatically deleting a score.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's because 100% tracking for multi-instrument scores was added after basic score tracking was made available, and the Insert process was never updated with the check afterward. I'll see if I can add this ability now.

Edit: Done. No more worries about losing your 100% counts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: