FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oogabooha - Haha thanks! Despite I have the FGFC already, oh well, it's so good to be a fellow brazilian in the middle of those people. Hope you can get there too!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
CHawk  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
I have seen on CHawk's thread a talk between himself and Sophrosyne, about a squeezefest competition between them. She (Sophrosyne) didn't put all of the RB2 setlist scores, and I'm antecipating that she'll get the FGFC and I'll be bumped out of the Top 50. Thus, I gotta thank you two for motivating me into making my RB2 disk spin inside my 360 once again, even if it's for a while, so I can squeeze some songs and get some more ranks. So I don't get caught on the vortex of the competition between these two vocalists of very considerable caliber.

Oh why thank you! Glad to see you work on rank again! It's been a long time since either me or Laura had worked on ranks, so you won't have much to do to catch up to us. :P I wouldn't consider myself great though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey so you're squeezing huh ? nice job on Mountain song !! this song sure is a pain to squeeze ! i don't remember at all if the 2nd one is possible or not, but try to focus on the songs on which you're not top100 yet ^__^ and one day or the other, i'll try your method to get the talky on OWoA, cause this would be a very cool voxtar fc#65 for me... and i already had a post-talky choke, very painful as well

ah well, good luck in tying other scores that iggy and i had ^^ you'll get into the top 20 in no time at this rate !
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk - You're always welcome! I'm 48th now, but I don't think I could squeeze much more out there to get almost 20 ranks up and pass you. I pale in comparison to you and Laura. Also, whoever FC's Gimme Shelter on Rock Band ONE is great to me. No chance, bud. This is what I think

Arvain - Yep, I am! I don't think I could get rid of every score below Top 100...there's so much to do...including a "Torture in the Middle of a Teen Age Riot" (being this "torture" something really poppy and embarassing, besides abusing moderatedly my lungs). Anyway, all I want is to tighten the Top 50. That's a very honorable spot for me.

I could dig some more motivation to get more EVox FC's to keep the "1st RB2 Vocals FGFCAL on SH" project moving. I have a handful of them on my camera, I'll hopefully be uploading everything ASAP.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this in the nick of time, when I was already feeling like an unconsistent noob.

Intro/Outro weren't the best, but the previous take, a Strong on the 1st phrase of the Outro, featured lyric messups and off-beat singing at 2nd verse. So, I guess the FC take is good.

Our Truth Expert Vocals FC

One of the 2 female-fronted, on-disk RB2 songs I can really bear singing anytime (the other one is Pretend We're Dead). Awesome as well.

Enjoy! Mr. Green

Also, thanks RJUCPU and Anexa for the YT comments so far.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm requesting That's what you get haha !! that video was cool ^^
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arvain - You're cool enough for me to assume you're kidding. No way in the world I'd do That's What You Get. I don't play that song since May 9th, on the Endless Setlist 2, just to show how much I hate singing it Our Truth is another history, full of awesomeness and shit. I'd do Pretend We're Dead sometime as well, but I'm still thinking.

I'm back again, and got more new Easy Vocal FC's. Up to 35 now, just 49 to go...Check my scoresheet if you wish to see my new FC's (although no one cares about Easy ). Anyways, just telling ya I'm still going for it!

MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite surprised you haven't gotten Easy already, it should be a breeze. >_>
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA - Ya know man, I'm way too lazy lately. This is the problem while I'm getting Easy FC's.

And I still remember...May 9th, 2008...when I had one hell of a disposition...it was my 19th birthday, I worked for a while in the morning, took a bus to another city where I bought myself a new cellphone as a gift, went back to my housetown to prepare myself to go back to that city and face another night of classes. Then, when I return, I go for a party instead of going home, just to get laid. Times when I was much more energetic. Now times are different, sometimes I feel like I'm on a constant fatigue...

Anyway, I just inverted my number of remaining Easy Vocal FC's with the number of current Easy Vocal FC's. Now I have 49, 301 overall, 35 remaining for the grand milestone. Also, I planned all of the stuff that will be put in practice at the moment of the final FC. Just you wait.

And, just so you know, I also have a Twitter. Well, it's been a while though. I got inspired by sentimentalgeek (again) into getting my own, and holy shit, it's a paradise in comparison to Facebook!

My Twitter Mr. Green

This is where I do my typical rambling, mostly about gaming. Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and other games. Minimal real life rambling. What else do you expect from me? Why am I on ScoreHero? Because I'm a fan of GH, RB, and video-games in general. Duh.

tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to not do triple post at least

Anyways, I was busy during the day, so I couldn't put the pics up 'til little time ago. Now I submitted everything I got so far. Now I'm at 70 on Easy, 322 overall. Links to Medium and Easy scores are up on the OP.

I thought of stopping here and continue tomorrow 'cause I'm really tired and don't feel like getting 24 FC's in one session. And, I still don't have enough time in my hands to put all of the pics on the OP, so that'll have to wait for a while.

So, no breakdowns. After One Way or Another being brought down, my only enemy is my own laziness.

woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, almost there!!! Good work!

And isn't that just 14 left?

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristen - Indeed. But it's all over now.

First of all, I'm really sorry for the massive lateness. I was supposed to finish this on SATURDAY MORNING, after I end the chores. But the controllers' batteries have been taken. I planned a vid for the final FC moment (not the gameplay itself), but the conditions have been working against me through the entire weekend. Thus, I ended having to get to 83 FC's on this Sunday. So, I woke up this morning, and before going to work I put everything in practice. I really can't trust that I could do it on the afternoon. This is how I think where the tides are always against me when I plan something cool. Anyway...

Easy Vocals #84/84, Overall FC #336/336: datswutuget. I like to do things for lulz, ya know

I'll get a vid up soon. It features some (distorted) speech (such as a "thank you" to everyone and some stuff), but don't expect it to be smooth. English isn't my 1st language, so I struggle to ennounciate it more clearly.

I'm gonna talk more soon, when I get that vid up. Just giving you the heads up and telling ya that shit is done.

For now, I'm gonna use something I have done, now that I have the right to use it.

Havikk  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's amazing that you actually went through with it. I don't see how people can play the setlist more than once but to do it 4 times (not to mention reduxes galore) is insane. Your patience is fucking powerful. Congratulations man, now go buy a strat and play some guitar
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did this come from all of a sudden.....?

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 22 of 39

Jump to: