FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/23 DLC - Foo Fighters + Rockin' the Holidays
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My internet decided to take a giant shit on me last night and would not give me a stable enough connection to get on xbox live for the songs, so I'm only just starting my video work now....

I'm glad this is a week that everyone wasn't going OMGOMGOMG for otherwise.... yeah.

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
S1ckH4nds  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npeaen wrote:
My internet decided to take a giant shit on me last night and would not give me a stable enough connection to get on xbox live for the songs, so I'm only just starting my video work now....

Ah, I was wondering about that when compiling the vids for the RB forums this morning. That always sucks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S1ckH4nds
mdp1125  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: stuff Reply with quote

yo this is the third DOA song on rock band....
Dead on Arrival - fall out boy
D.O.A - The Haunted
DOA - Foo Fighters

and im sick of foo fighters!!! so many songs on rock band

on a lighter note...GO HANUKKAH!!!!

celebrating both rocks!
happy holidays everyone
ramza89  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh great another D.O.A. song to go along with fall out boy and the haunted. now EVERYONES gonna be confused

http://www.youtube.com/user/ramza89SH
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ramza89 PSN Name: f that Wii Friend Code: 312176375363
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, DOA has ho-po's

However, with or without teh ho-po's, Foo Fighters is an awesome band. Great to see more of 'em.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
MarsPhoenix  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE Blue Christmas
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it so amusing that Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You is from 1994 but listed as Classic Rock. Oddly enough, it fits. xD

anyways... I played bass on the live stream last night, and that was a pretty unfun experience. However, waking up this morning and playing through on guitar is an entirely different story. These two packs are good fun on guitar. All the holiday songs have decent guitar solos, and the foo fighters are always good for some fun chordfests.
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
I find it so amusing that Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You is from 1994 but listed as Classic Rock. Oddly enough, it fits. xD

Classic Rock is a style, not a time period.

Looking forward to hitting up the Foos on drums and vox, it's always a good time.

Jury is still out on the xmas stuff...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chucklestyle wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:

Classic Rock is a style, not a time period.

Looking forward to hitting up the Foos on drums and vox, it's always a good time.

Jury is still out on the xmas stuff...

I understand that classic rock is a style... but classic generally refers to a style from a previous era. I understand that it fits the classic rock style perfectly, I just find it funny because most people (that I've come across, at least) don't consider something "classic rock" unless its from before the 80's or 90's or so.
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
I understand that classic rock is a style... but classic generally refers to a style from a previous era. I understand that it fits the classic rock style perfectly, I just find it funny because most people (that I've come across, at least) don't consider something "classic rock" unless its from before the 80's or 90's or so.

It might just be that if we get more Billy Squire stuff, Harmonix would want all of his songs in the same genre.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll Upload the Drums for this pack!

Foo Fighters Pack:

DOA
This is a Call
Times Like These

Rockin' The Holidays Pack:

Hanukkah Blessings
Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You
Blue Christmas

Last edited by Lasfas on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 am; edited 6 times in total
DSavior  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:

1994? though he did perform this song back in the 80s, right?

Yay for PS3 owners getting RB DLC on a Tuesday. Will definitely pick up a Foo Fighters song and Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: DSavior808 PSN Name: DSavior
Sonic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe the crowd doesn't sing along to christmas is the time to say I love you!! That's what makes the song!

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!
Wes-BasSMaNiac07  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff Reply with quote

mdp1125 wrote:

and im sick of foo fighters!!! so many songs on rock band

So? Their are so many Motley Crue and RHCP songs.

I'm not complaining about RHCP because they are my favorite band, but it's still the same concept.
DarkFoxMrd wrote:
...I for one will continue to play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band and consider myself lucky for being able to drop the drama and bull crap and just enjoy things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BaSsMaNiac07
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
It might just be that if we get more Billy Squire stuff, Harmonix would want all of his songs in the same genre.

Unlike Nirvana, Soundgarden, Tokio Hotel and Fall Out Boy.

Also, great week, even if they are easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: