FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Point Based FC Rivalry - Wk3 Challenges All Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wahey! 20 bonus points for me too!
Just got my last Hendrix bass FC, will get pics of required.
BTW, erkle beat me by about 30 minutes lawl.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Firescull537  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, is it too late to join in? :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firescull537 wrote:

I'm sure it would be fine to still join. The cutoff for bonus is tomorrow though I believe.

Also....

I'm sorry if this comes across as totally bitchy, but, I personally think it should be required AT THE VERY LEAST to enter your scores before claiming any FC's. Anybody can "claim" an FC. I think these need to be entered in SH for them to count. With percent AND note streak (an overstrummed 100% is not an FC). The honor system is all well and good as far as picture proof is concerned, but we should at least be able to see the scores and not just a claim of "I FC'd this or that".

Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd better get updating my scores then! XD
That is a fair point though, we all could easily say we have FCed a load of songs, and not have proof because of the honor code.
I dunno, how everyone else feels about this, but I'll try to get all my scores together or redo the ones I wasn't signed in for. Whether my computer will let me is another matter lol XD
That sounded uber shifty XD

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Gatozapatos  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple more; been too busy for RB this week.

The Hockey Theme (2pts)
Should I Stay or Should I Go (1pt) I know, I know : (
Little Wing (4pts)

Total: 13
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axis: Bold As Love Bass FC - 20 Points
Ain't No Telling - 5 Points
Little Wing - 4 Points
Little Miss Lover - 5 Points
One Rainy Wish - 5 Points
The Hockey Theme - 2 Points
Levitate - 5 Points
In Too Deep - 5 Points
Accidentally In Love - 3 Points
Total: 54 (5 Tier 5-7 FC's)
Total (All): 93 (9 Tier 5-7 FC's)

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIER 1 (5 points)

lets dance
summer of 69
swing swing
thunder
we will rock you

TIER 2 (20 points)

check yes juliet
every little thing she does is magic
dreaming of you
free fallin
rooftops (a liberation broadcast)
ruby
so what
song 2
tick tick boom
we are the champions

TIER 3 (45 points)

crash
crocodile rock
dig
ghostbusters
girls and boys
grace
life is a highway
make me smile (come up and see me)
ride a white swan
stumble and fall
the passenger
two princes
valerie
walking on sunshine
word up

TIER 4 (24 points)

i want you back
naive
real wild child
suddenly i see
you give love a bad name
monster

Total overall points: 178
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: (Doing it a little different to conserve space)

Previous total: 81
New FC points: 102

NEW TOTAL: 183

I'm not done yet more later

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 question. I dont have the Lego game put on my HD (Dont have the space for it), so what about the ratings for those songs which im sure are different when exported as opposed to when they are in the Lego game. In other words whose game's ratings do I use specifically for the Lego game?

Anyways I was trying to get all 13 Main Drag FC's but couldnt get the Love during wartime but i got the rest. I cant upload the scores since there isnt any place to upload these (RBN), but I will post them on my accomplishments soon (once I get LDW)

Here's the breakdown:

Tier 4 (20 points)
Tricky Girl
Talk Them Down
Megatron
Cease and Desist
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?

Tier 5 (30 points)
Homosuperior
Don't Let Me Down (Slowly)
Car Windows
Taking Apart a Gigantic Machine
Dove Nets
How We'd Look On Paper

Tier 6 (6 points)
Teeth, Face, Outerspace

56 points total
GesterX  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
Little update for me:

A Looking in View 3
Check My Brain 2
Rooster 1
Ain't No Telling 5
Siva 5

Total 16

2 Tier 5-7 FCs

Update to the front page table too.

Just to Clarify when scores for "this week" are due in for
The latest scores can be posted for this week is 23:59 PM PACIFIC TIME (-8 GMT) on 04/04. That gives people all of Monday to submit new scores.

I will post the new weeks challenges on the next day (Tuesday) as early as possible.

Please note this was my mistake (Easter weekend has had me confused. Scores are (as indicated) due tonight at 23:59 GMT -8. This means that tomorrow will commence a new week of play.

I unfortunately have no new FCs to report as I've been busy the last few days. Nice to see everyone enjoying the rivalry.

I will hold off the next update to the scores which I will do at approximately midday (GMT) tomorrow when the week 1 results will be posted and NEW CHALLENGES will be posted for week 2! Wooh!

To clarify on Lego RB/Import stuff
After thinking about the rules of imports here's what I have come up with.
No single song can be FCed twice IN THIS RIVALRY.
You can only claim the points for a single song ONCE in this rivalry. If you have FCed a song on the L:RB disc before the rivalry started then YES you may FC it as an import and claim the points. HOWEVER, you cannot FC an un-FCed song on-disc then as import and claim the points for both FCs.

If this is not clear then let me know.

Points for L:RB Songs
Points for L:RB songs are calculated based on there RB2 tiers. If someone can confirm if there are any differences please let me know as I dont own the game.

Good luck all for tomorrow.

EDIT: Firescull537 yes you may join. Please post any scores before the midnight (GMT -8) deadline and I will include you in my score update tomorrow

RJUCPU wrote:
Firescull537 wrote:

I'm sure it would be fine to still join. The cutoff for bonus is tomorrow though I believe.

Also....

I'm sorry if this comes across as totally bitchy, but, I personally think it should be required AT THE VERY LEAST to enter your scores before claiming any FC's. Anybody can "claim" an FC. I think these need to be entered in SH for them to count. With percent AND note streak (an overstrummed 100% is not an FC). The honor system is all well and good as far as picture proof is concerned, but we should at least be able to see the scores and not just a claim of "I FC'd this or that".

Just my opinion.

Okay in this case I will update the front page rules to state that scores must be entered. It's only a good thing for SH anyway... the more scores entered the more competition there is and the more motibation people have to enter scores
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the whole entering scores, is this going to be a backdated thing?
Like, will I have to enter ALL those scores to be counted or will we take all the ones previously submitted as given and make sure that all new FCs from now on will be submitted?

Eastwinn wrote:

82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enter all my scores anyway, so this is fine. I get pissed off because people play all these songs and don't submit them to scorehero. Scorehero was created for a purpose, and that was to track scores, not lounge around on forums, granted, that's why almost everybody comes here now. It doesn't bother me too much, but scorehero was created for a purpose and it kind of saddens me to see people not using it.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
I enter all my scores anyway, so this is fine. I get pissed off because people play all these songs and don't submit them to scorehero. Scorehero was created for a purpose, and that was to track scores, not lounge around on forums, granted, that's why almost everybody comes here now. It doesn't bother me too much, but scorehero was created for a purpose and it kind of saddens me to see people not using it.

^ THIS!!!!!!

It is SCOREhero afterall, not UndocumentedAccomplishmentsHero or BraggingHero or ComplainingHero or ForumHero ....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
With the whole entering scores, is this going to be a backdated thing?
Like, will I have to enter ALL those scores to be counted or will we take all the ones previously submitted as given and make sure that all new FCs from now on will be submitted?

Correct. Going forward all new scores should be entered, Previous ones can be left un-entered.

82erkle wrote:

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
82erkle wrote:

^ THIS!!!!!!

It is SCOREhero afterall, not UndocumentedAccomplishmentsHero or BraggingHero or ComplainingHero or ForumHero ....

But what about the songs that are in RBN that has no spot to upload. Like are we not going to count these songs or do we need to just have proof for them?

"UndocumentedAccomplishmentsHero" is the most creative one, made me laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: