FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lego Rock Band Export Help?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Lego Rock Band Export Help? Reply with quote

ok here is the problem. basically i took the export code and used it online or whatever and then they give you the code to use on your xbox. so i used that code in the "redeem code" section on my xbox and it worked fine. now i go into the game and go to music store and hit export download and it comes up with a message saying

"Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 800700e8"

i got this same message the day the game came out and i thought it would go away but it has not. help anyone? can i just purchase it on xbox.com? link?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://games.kidswb.com/official-site/lego-rock-band/support/

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
RobinSahlen  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for bumping this thread but I seem to have the same problem, I can't export them, I'm getting the same error code.
I'm from Europe, so does that have something to do with it? Like they haven't open up the Exporting stuff for us yet?

I've been able to export the RB1 songs a year ago to RB2 when you were able to do that.
I've been trying for 4 days straight a few times during the day and no succes. I don't know what to do.
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem with the 20 free songs code. Pisses me off....

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might as well ask my question here instead of making a new topic. Is this code one time use, or can I buy a Used copy and still use the code?
Icemage  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:
I might as well ask my question here instead of making a new topic. Is this code one time use, or can I buy a Used copy and still use the code?

3175 posts on ScoreHero and you still couldn't guess the answer? Of course it's a one-time use code.
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Tahmer wrote:

3175 posts on ScoreHero and you still couldn't guess the answer? Of course it's a one-time use code.

I don't know what that has to do with the other especially since I haven't been around much, but despite the rude remark, Thanks for the info.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:
Icemage wrote:
Tahmer wrote:

I don't know what that has to do with the other especially since I haven't been around much, but despite the rude remark, Thanks for the info.

In his defence, a little bit of common sense would've told you the answer.

If codes could be used over and over, an unlimited number of people could share the code from just one game, hence losing the publishers an unlimited-1 number of sales. Theoretically, everyone in the world who owns RB2 and an internet connection could get a shitload of free songs from just one person buying the game. Can you really see any sensible business doing that?

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Icemage  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:

I was pointing out - in a slightly sideways fashion - that none of the other games that come with codes (in Guitar Hero or Rock Band) has had re-usable codes, so unless you've been living under a rock for the last year and a half and haven't bought any Rock Band Track Packs, LEGO Rock Band, or any of the recent Guitar Hero games, the answer ought to have been obvious.
cbar323  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to go more off topic, but I searched and couldnt find the answer. How big is the export file for LRB?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbar323 wrote:
Sorry to go more off topic, but I searched and couldnt find the answer. How big is the export file for LRB?

Roughly 1.2GB.
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Tahmer wrote:

I was pointing out - in a slightly sideways fashion - that none of the other games that come with codes (in Guitar Hero or Rock Band) has had re-usable codes, so unless you've been living under a rock for the last year and a half and haven't bought any Rock Band Track Packs, LEGO Rock Band, or any of the recent Guitar Hero games, the answer ought to have been obvious.

I have actually been without internet for the last 8 or 9 months. Also I wasn't thinking that it was just a code, and I thought maybe you had to pay points like you had to for RB1. Anyways, I just wanted to be 100% sure.
cbar323  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
cbar323 wrote:

Roughly 1.2GB.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same error message the first time I tried to export the songs (after I used the code), but after a reboot it worked for some reason.
I'm from Europe btw
RobinSahlen  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen a list of which songs ARE exported from Lego Rock Band. I could export them now, but they where all put in the DLC-folder in RB and RB2, so I don't know which songs where exported.
So where ALL songs exported, or a few left out this time as well? :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: