FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS3 Bras and Balls! First practice soon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all

My camera is attached to my Mac, though I have never streamed with it I'm not exactly sure what's involved in that. I'll look into it.
When is Didgeridoo Hero coming out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: luminerd
Radninja  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Sugar and Spice. Bras and Balls...... haha this will be fun.

Well Lumi it looks as if were in another band together. I swear guys Ill do my best to make this work. Just for a quick thing though, Im moving this weekend. It wont take long cause we have to hurry. But I doubt Ill be on this weekend. But when I get my setup back I think Ill be aloud to have it in my own room, which will be amazing and Ill be on more often.
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radninja wrote:
lol Sugar and Spice. Bras and Balls...... haha this will be fun.

Well Lumi it looks as if were in another band together. I swear guys Ill do my best to make this work. Just for a quick thing though, Im moving this weekend. It wont take long cause we have to hurry. But I doubt Ill be on this weekend. But when I get my setup back I think Ill be aloud to have it in my own room, which will be amazing and Ill be on more often.

can i ask why or is that too personal?

and do all of you have aim so we can all be in touch?

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Radninja  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not personal, just truth. Were losing our house caue my parents both lost their jobs and had to take lower paying jobs and we can't pay the house payments cause their too high now. So we found a place for rent thats even better than this house, except I have to get rid of my kitty . But we have to get out of here by tuesday cause their gonna sell it.... Its a crappy situation but atleast its a house.

Uhh I have an AIM account but my mom made me delete it off the computer cause she thinks its like Satan running through the computer. But I think if I get my setup in my room I may be able to snag a laptop and get it downloaded on there...
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok. im sorry to hear that.

anyway, i played w/ kristen, i kinda sucked. im doing pretty bad today. she did ok, but as of right now, we're not really worried about her. we just want her to get better (fast). but she did fine.

kristen, i would advise you to get hysteria, saints of los angeles, and shockwave for DLC. they are all fun.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:

anyway, i played w/ kristen, i kinda sucked. im doing pretty bad today. she did ok, but as of right now, we're not really worried about her. we just want her to get better (fast). but she did fine.

kristen, i would advise you to get hysteria, saints of los angeles, and shockwave for DLC. they are all fun.

Nah, you did fine.

I sucked pretty bad on Run to the Hills, but I didn't fail. That's only about the third time I've sung it, though, so if you guys like that song, let me know and I'll practice it.

I think that, in general, would be good -- let me know what songs you tend to want to play, and I'll make sure I know them.

Mississippi QUeen and Reptila are the only two I can think of that I never seem to get any better at. Gimme Shelter was like that for me, but I got it up to four stars today and overall did a lot better than I have been, so maybe five is in reach soon.

If you guys find someone to do vox who's better than me, don't worry -- I won't be offended if you want to switch to them. I've only been doing vox very seriously for a month or so now, so I'm still figuring it out as I go.

EDIT: Oh, and my AIM is chuxgirl1120

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Radninja  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that freakin song... but kristen if you want in your welcome to be in. just make sure you practice often with or without us. Your not bad, especially if youve only been playing for a month.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radninja wrote:
I hate that freakin song... but kristen if you want in your welcome to be in. just make sure you practice often with or without us. Your not bad, especially if youve only been playing for a month.

Sure, I'm in if you want me.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
Radninja wrote:

yeah, you're in. for now, we'll just play songs i know everyone can FC (blitzkrieg bop, in bloom (great job on that kristen btw), and here it goes again). so how's this weekend looking for everyone?

still amazed at that in bloom vox fc. i cant even do that

woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
Radninja wrote:

yeah, you're in. for now, we'll just play songs i know everyone can FC (blitzkrieg bop, in bloom (great job on that kristen btw), and here it goes again). so how's this weekend looking for everyone?

Yeah, I've been like 1 "strong" phrase away from an FC on In Bloom a few times, but that was the first time I FC'ed it.

But thanks!

I'm playing in a pool tournament all day tomorrow, but I should be around most of Sunday afternoon and evening. I think RadNinja is going to be in the middle of moving most of the weekend, though, so we may have to wait till next week.

I haven't FC'ed HIGA yet, but I'll work on that one some. Any others you want me to focus on?

WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
WildcatTennis wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
Radninja wrote:

Yeah, I've been like 1 "strong" phrase away from an FC on In Bloom a few times, but that was the first time I FC'ed it.

But thanks!

I'm playing in a pool tournament all day tomorrow, but I should be around most of Sunday afternoon and evening. I think RadNinja is going to be in the middle of moving most of the weekend, though, so we may have to wait till next week.

I haven't FC'ed HIGA yet, but I'll work on that one some. Any others you want me to focus on?

nah, just practicing in general should be fine.

Radninja  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome I glad this band is created. I usual believe the singer should pick the songs, because they know their potential for that day (even though we eventually have to go through all the songs), but that's up to you all on who the band leader should be.

This weekend is very bad. Im loking at my Ps3 right now, unhooked and naked. My god I hate that.... But with this move I get a bigger space and a bigger TV with my Ps3. So that's pretty badass. I think we may be moved by monday, so maybe monday night we'll be able to practice? If not Tuesday for sure...
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, in the meantime, why not look for a band name? im quite alright with bras and balls, but truely, it doesn't matter to me. i do think we should implement the whole 2 guys 2 girls thing. kinda different.

Radninja  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Bras and Balls. I can only imagine the sig we could get Luminerd to make.... . It's fine by me.... Im just the bassist.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm good with that name, too, but agree that any banner for that one is going to be pretty interesting...

I've got my scores pretty well updated right now. If you want to look through them and see what songs I'm the most solid on for ideas about where to start, that's cool. My most consistent FC's are Blitzkrieg Bop, All The Small Things, and now Hysteria. I'm pretty sure the Flirtin With Disaster score is also an FC, but I forgot to write it down when it happened. (Was just one phrase away on the sightread). If I can figure out how to get the talky "yeah" to register in War Pigs, that will be an easy FC for me, too.

But also, if anyone has a song they particularly want to do, I can probably get FC (or near there if there's glitchy talky parts and such) on it if I concentrate on it for a while, so I'm open for requests along those lines.

I should be free most of Monday, but let me know a time when you can so I make sure I don't wander off doing something with friends when you're wanting me to be on. Tuesday I'm free till about 7:30 pm eastern time.

Last edited by woozerkristen on Mon May 26, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: