FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS3 Bras and Balls! First practice soon!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radninja  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: PS3 Bras and Balls! First practice soon! Reply with quote

Woo! We have ourselves a band:
Vocals- Woozerkristen
Drums- Luminousnerd
Guitar- Wildcattennis
Bass- Radninja

We haven't exactly gotten a name or schedule. But I believe we'll be a strong band. Better watch out leaderboards.

Last edited by Radninja on Sun May 25, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, not sure why you bailed on the other one, but i want in. that one seemed good. the others really didn't go on all too much though.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Radninja  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bailed cause were not going anywhere really... I dont believe I've every even played with BeyondtheRemnant since we started that band, nor have I heard a thing from him. And I've never even played once with Serik.. If you want in that's fine, Ive practiced with you before... lol How many bands are you at now?
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just 2. both have @ least 1 girl

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope your not mad, but i found us a drummer. he goes by the name of LuminousNerd (lol. ik u know him). he said he'll give it a shot. sorry, but it was kind of a quick decision, and i want people who can easily be in touch.

Radninja  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good band you have there, Shadaloo is a good bassist....yeah I know Sir Luminous. We had our old band together. I have him on my friends list too, and we've played together. If he's up for it he's in. So all we need is a vocalist?
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radninja wrote:
Thats a good band you have there, Shadaloo is a good bassist....yeah I know Sir Luminous. We had our old band together. I have him on my friends list too, and we've played together. If he's up for it he's in. So all we need is a vocalist?

yeah, unfortunately, i dont think shadaloo's is gonna work, but i hope it does. he said he's in (i talked to him on AIM). i think i can get Phlippy78, but im not sure. btw, how come you haven't responded to the private messages?

Radninja  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Ive never practiced with Phillipy .... Uhh what private messages?
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gave u a few messages on PSN saying if you could play. i don't know if you just couldn't or you were in the middle of something.

Radninja  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if ever my dad is on he wont respond to anyone cause he doesnt want anyone to think it's me and send invites. Then when I get on everyone is long gone. I'm sorry about that. And sometimes we leave it up when we take off somewhere real fast and it keeps me up saying Im on PSN. Like right now for example, I believe it's up and Im not on it... I was playing drums and people came to look out or house to buy it...Sorry...
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radninja wrote:
well if ever my dad is on he wont respond to anyone cause he doesnt want anyone to think it's me and send invites. Then when I get on everyone is long gone. I'm sorry about that. And sometimes we leave it up when we take off somewhere real fast and it keeps me up saying Im on PSN. Like right now for example, I believe it's up and Im not on it... I was playing drums and people came to look out or house to buy it...Sorry...

that's ok, just wanted to clear that up. well, lumi has been on forever, so i don't think we need to worry about him not being available.

Radninja  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah I know... Imma try to add Phillipy tonight. If he's not in we gotta find another person.... So any name ideas?
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a PS3 yesterday, so I'm still in the process of unlocking everything, but I've been getting into vox a lot lately, so I'm up for it. There's a few songs I suck at and would probably need to bump down to hard (like Mississippi Queen, Gimme Shelter, couple others), and if you want to do certain DLC songs, give me some notice so I can download them and learn them a bit. But generally speaking I can do pretty solid on expert vox. Want me?

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Radninja  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Ill add you and we can practice a little bit okay?
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah kristen! i knew you would be smart. i like this lineup. ill go and add you right now. this band is lookin sexy (just relized half guys, half girls.)

EDIT:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8804

luminerd can (sorta) do stream, so maybe we can do this?

name: 2 girls, 2 guys, im thinking Half & Half

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: