FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Drums - Medium Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, 4th again. I'm not very good at using Overdrive apparently. =\
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DSGamer3002
meister  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa I got a 1st! I got all my scores for all 3 leagues in 2 hours except 2 guitar songs lol, except it sucked that I played one of the drum songs wrong oh well, I won't again (and take more time to play) so my rank should go up a lot

Edit: I got a 1st over all systems?!
and I suck at DL, DS

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
moteman wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
I'm leading!??!

Of course you're leading. You FC everything in the medium league when you clearly belong in hard.

Do the right thing, step down and join hard.

edit ..... saw your signature, you belong in expert.

That pic in his sig is from playing guitar, not drums.
And its the only expert guitar song I'll probably ever FC lol
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt get first in a single song this week and got knocked out of first so :Þ

Probably gonna do worse this week. I thought for sure I'd get #1 with highway star last week, I have NO idea how ice beat that score. Ice, now that the league score is done, you mind sharing that path??
Araruko  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day Late, Dollar short:
3*... Done for this week....
Aaarrggghh I hate this type of song... my foot can follow... same thing with GG&HT...

Rest is going good...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Araruko wrote:
Day Late, Dollar short:
Aaarrggghh I hate this type of song... my foot can follow... same thing with GG&HT...

Rest is going good...

I agree completely. I actually shut off the song my first time through it today and decided I'd come back and do it later. And I have similar thoughts about GG&HT. After I finally beat that one on medium, I swore I'd never, ever play it again. Hope it doesn't come up next week.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Araruko  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
Araruko wrote:
Day Late, Dollar short:

Rest is going good...

I agree completely. I actually shut off the song my first time through it today and decided I'd come back and do it later. And I have similar thoughts about GG&HT. After I finally beat that one on medium, I swore I'd never, ever play it again. Hope it doesn't come up next week.

Trying to unlock songs to get to Outside... (yah could play it in quick play, but it`s not fun...)... And I hate "I Get By"... the singer sucks so bad... I'm so happy Soy Bomb didn't have vocals... haha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Day Late is fun but it is definitely easy to screw up.

Here's a funny story (to me anyway) - I had been playing it so many times and restarting as soon as I missed a note that when I finally got to the end I threw my sticks over my head in jubilation...except I didn't know there were two more notes at the end...lmao

I did finally FC it now but Ice somehow found a better path as he usually does
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I'm not quite sure why, but the songs for this week aren't showing up in the first post... could someone post the songs for moi?

Edit: Only a couple of the posts are stuck at week 2 for me... this, bass hard was another one (though I'm not actually in that league) and a few more... any ideas?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EaterOfFromage
meister  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to submit your scores and they're there

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Ice  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:

Probably gonna do worse this week. I thought for sure I'd get #1 with highway star last week, I have NO idea how ice beat that score. Ice, now that the league score is done, you mind sharing that path??

I just winged it and beat the hell out of the drums on the BRE to shoot passed you. I knew that was gonna be the only way I would. i had to FC that song 10 times to get that score. I'll probably never play it again.
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted Dead or Alive is bugging me. I always choke at the end and miss like 1 or 2 notes.

I should probably work on Outside, since I can't stand that song, and it's pretty tough as well. >_<
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DSGamer3002
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice wrote:
singemfrc wrote:

I just winged it and beat the hell out of the drums on the BRE to shoot passed you. I knew that was gonna be the only way I would. i had to FC that song 10 times to get that score. I'll probably never play it again.
What do you mean BRE?

I agree with your opinion on that song - I'll probably never play it again on medium anyway. I don't know why it bugs me so, I just always screw up somewhere like 85-90% into the song even though its not that hard. Justice was that way too till I FC'd it this morning.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSGamer3002 wrote:
Wanted Dead or Alive is bugging me. I always choke at the end and miss like 1 or 2 notes.

I should probably work on Outside, since I can't stand that song, and it's pretty tough as well. >_<
Yeah the only thing for me with Wanted is its a long slow song so its annoying when you go that far and miss one note and have to start all over again. I can't just keep hitting restart on it like the others...I just play it all the way through once in a while. So I probably won't score too high on it.
Ice  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
What do you mean BRE?

BRE=big rock ending
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: