FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mazegeek999: Veil Part 2 Pro Keys 95% 843k
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats again.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job, love to still see people grinding songs out after so long!!!
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments guys. It took a while but the video is up!

Do You Feel Like We Do Video!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time you finally got this. Congrats! Your dedication to getting FCs is astounding.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FC! Watching the video made me realise even more how excruciating it must have been to have 30-something chokes. The ending is pretty brutal.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching that video a couple of things spring to mind, in no particular order:
- You have to have over a million points for GS, is this the only song that does?
- While the outro trills are beyond evil, those transitioning three note 1/8 note cords you two hand around 12:25 are insane
- It seemed like you had a higher score going into the trills several times above your FC score, how many points do you think you missed in your FC?
- The quality of the three vids is really impressive, this is why I and many others love your videos

Congrats again on the FC, very impressive stuff, being able to FC a 14+ minute song with lots of places to choke is amazing. Looking forward to your new sig and whatever goals you have set out for yourself next. Maybe get that Paradise FC that you already have two 100%s on? Keep up the great work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
- You have to have over a million points for GS, is this the only song that does?

No, both Paradise by the Dashboard Light and Captain Jack have GS cutoffs over 1 million on Pro Keys anyway.

Pro Bass has Rime of the ancient mariner. I got over 1 mill on that song and only got 4*s.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
After watching that video a couple of things spring to mind, in no particular order:
- While the outro trills are beyond evil, those transitioning three note 1/8 note cords you two hand around 12:25 are insane
- It seemed like you had a higher score going into the trills several times above your FC score, how many points do you think you missed in your FC?
- The quality of the three vids is really impressive, this is why I and many others love your videos

-I believe jawnintendo is right when said Paradise and Captain Jack. There are probably other songs (Veil Pt. 2 maybe) that need 1 million for GS, but those are what I can think of.
-I asked some other people about those chords and they also said that those chords are pretty tough. I've never really had too much of a problem with them (the chokes I had on those chords were pretty stupid lol) but thanks.
-I didn't optimally path the song, although I generally used the same activations each time I played the song. I'm probably 20k or so under optimal; I would think that 1.2 million is possible.
- Thank you!

I got my first 100% overhit on Paradise well over a year ago. It probably is time to FC that song. Shouldn't take too long now that I've gotten better at pro keys.

Update on TTFAF: Plenty of -4 runs, some -3 runs, and a -2 run in the super fast part. I can FC it, just don't know how long it will take.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you did it. The full rock band library is FC'ed. Took almost 3 full years but it's done. Good job guys, what will your next goal be? Do you think you'll be done with rock band soon? I hope not, I hope to see more from you in the future.
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LasagnaViking wrote:
Well you did it. The full rock band library is FC'ed. Took almost 3 full years but it's done. Good job guys, what will your next goal be? Do you think you'll be done with rock band soon? I hope not, I hope to see more from you in the future.

I'm going to FC TTFAF, but after that, mostly RBN and some customs. The whole disc/DLC/RBN list can go down to as low as 30 unFCed songs I would think. Possibly less if Adam and I get better, but we'll see.

Also I'll go for some pretty epic Pro FBFCs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't always post on these forums. But when I do, I gotta give major props to Maze. <3
YouTube Channel

mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a couple months since I've posted in here. Here's an insane song that I've recently been working on.

This is an awesome run for me. The highlight of that is definitely 100% on Vamp 1B; an overhit, but nonetheless I'm pretty happy about that. If you haven't seen the chart, I suggest you watch it here. I can definitely improve, although I want to post this run for now.

Can I FC? I guess it's technically possible. It would be really freaking insane if I FCed it lol but anything can happen I guess. Don't expect much though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fc wii play

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slashn0 wrote:
fc wii play

The tank battle game is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy just beat Rock Band 3 forever
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 34 of 35

Jump to: