FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The TAG new music initiative
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
FINALLY!

Our Lady Peace is one of my absolute favorite bands. Can't wait to see what comes out!

Oh god, Superman's Dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, please...................please
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the other day "Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang" started playing on my iPod and I started thinking how much I would love to sing this, and then I read this post today. The other bands on there are nice as well

You got my support.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great idea. The bands you've mentioned for starters definitely need some support on RB, and I think this could be a great way to do it. I'd definitely donate, though the most I could probably give at a time is £50 as I am a student with no job, but I'll save chores money and stuff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Graf wrote:
FINALLY!

Our Lady Peace is one of my absolute favorite bands. Can't wait to see what comes out!

Oh god, Superman's Dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, please...................please

+1 to that

One Man Army and Starseed would be awesome too

btw, i don't suppose anything that comes out this way would potentially have Pro Guitar/Bass upgrades would they?

i mostly only play Pro Guitar, Pro Bass and Pro Keys these days, so it really limits the amount i would use any DLC if it doesn't have at least one of those available

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will all be ran through the RBN so we're bound to the limitiations of the RBN.

No pro G/B, no Wii, songs 10 minutes or less.

I wish it weren't so, but as it is now this is what we have to deal with.

If this takes off and gains some traction as a long term sustainable thing maybe HMX can make some adjustements to the process where these issues are concerned, but that's speculation at best at this point.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This idea is spot on. I'd be willing to pay some money to get tracks from a lot of artists that fall into this area (between official DLC and RBN.) Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with any you mentioned except Weird Al, which I can't say I care all that much for. If this is a thread looking for suggestions as to what the community can get behind I'll offer a few of my deepest desires. Someone before me mentioned The Mars Volta; I could definitely get behind that. Whatever gets decided, this idea is awesome and I hope it comes to fruition.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The TAG new music initiative Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
noble wrote:

Weird Al

No really, this is amazing

This. Also Bloodhound Gang.
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you're saying is that RBN has figured out a way to take even more of my money? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
GenericName  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely throw lots of money at this if you could get the other Rishloo albums onto RBN. First I need to find a source of money...

inimitable  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm posting somewhere outside of the Software section.

Because this is something I support that much!

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenericName wrote:
I would definitely throw lots of money at this if you could get the other Rishloo albums onto RBN. First I need to find a source of money...

Well, I imagine the main obstacle to getting more Rishloo would be the fact that the band's disbanded. If that doesn't eliminate the possibility of getting more from them, we could probably get them through the normal RBN means, since they've clearly shown they're willing to do that. I think the main idea of this whole initiative is to get bands that are normally too big to get for RBN.
GenericName  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:

Well, I imagine the main obstacle to getting more Rishloo would be the fact that the band's disbanded. If that doesn't eliminate the possibility of getting more from them, we could probably get them through the normal RBN means, since they've clearly shown they're willing to do that. I think the main idea of this whole initiative is to get bands that are normally too big to get for RBN.

Ah, true. I do hope that we can get more Rishloo regardless of the means through which we get them.

Anyway, I'm sure that there will be many bands I'll be excited about through this, and will probably be willing to spend extra money. I've rarely disliked a group that TAG has brought to RBN.

ellak96  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Skillet would be nice also. Heck, just complete Awake and I'll be set.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd do my absolute best to get money behind this if you think Houkago Tea Time would be possible. (Assuming money would help solve the language barrier problem a little. I don't see Bandai and KyoAni saying no to money. >__>)

Also Neutral Milk Hotel but I dunno what the band would say to that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought about the blazblue soundtrack, would that be possible with more money ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: