FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Expert Vocalist One Stop Shop (Under new management!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
googleimage  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing with Rob The Prez-O-Dent is that it's excruciatingly easy to fail if you have no clue what pitch he's singing in (and I don't blame you if that's the case), but once you've more or less figured out the chorus, you'll go from fail to gold-star pretty quickly, with not much further to go for the FC. The really quick pitched phrases are all pretty similar, and the other pitched phrases are pretty straightforward. It's not like a Good Vibrations where 5 or 6 different things can get you, or a Bohemian Rhapsody where you'll probably miss even if you more or less know what they want you to sing.

In short - FC difficulty is probably lower than overall difficulty.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about The Most Beautiful Girl In The Room? It has a bunch of clusterfuck phrases with weird harmony charting.
MONKEY7000  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Visions on this list? That song really confused me with its harmony charting :s
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I have no idea how fat kid is only #10. I think it should be #1 because I've FCd all of the song in the 1-9, spots (except for ABC, DTR, and SMTM due to the fact i dont have them) can do them all again reasonably quickly, and I still can't even get close to FCing fat kid.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
What about The Most Beautiful Girl In The Room? It has a bunch of clusterfuck phrases with weird harmony charting.

This. That song is crazy difficult because of the chart. The same goes for Demon Woman as well.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
werelord  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoonman should probably be on here somewhere, it's harder then the two RB2 songs already listed and most consider it to be the 2nd and sometimes THE hardest vox song on RB2 so it deserves a mention.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
Spoonman should probably be on here somewhere, it's harder then the two RB2 songs already listed and most consider it to be the 2nd and sometimes THE hardest vox song on RB2 so it deserves a mention.

By the two songs on there, you mean DWTS and UU? Because I don't think Spoonman is harder than TUIB.

DWTS should be nowhere near this list. I don't know why it's final tier, but it's not hard at all. I can FC it consistently and I'm a mediocre vocalist. By comparison, the only other song on this list I can FC is I Get By, and that's because I've listened to it a million times. Oh, and Roundabout. Seriously what the hell is Roundabout doing on here? We're not talking about harmonies, right?
mav1  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
werelord wrote:

By the two songs on there, you mean DWTS and UU? Because I don't think Spoonman is harder than TUIB.

DWTS should be nowhere near this list. I don't know why it's final tier, but it's not hard at all. I can FC it consistently and I'm a mediocre vocalist. By comparison, the only other song on this list I can FC is I Get By, and that's because I've listened to it a million times. Oh, and Roundabout. Seriously what the hell is Roundabout doing on here? We're not talking about harmonies, right?

Finally someone who agrees. There is NOTHING hard with roundabout on vox. Took very few tries. Maybe 2 or 3. Roundabout and Down with the sickness are over tiered. Dwts was like fc 60 or so for me. Not hard at all and Roundabout was like in the 50 or 60 range for me as well. However I did struggle with some stupid songs on rb2 like today lol but I agree spoonman deserves a spot. My Sightread was an 82 percent.
werelord  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:

By the two songs on there, you mean DWTS and UU?

Yes that's what I mean TUiB is by far the hardest for RB2 (though imo it's overrated here it's not THAT bad).

Also I second Hello Goodbye andLove Rollercoaster going on the list (forget who mentioned them)

Further noted these songs seem overrated:TUiB,Roundabout,ELTSDiM,UU, and DWTS.

Just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210, come on down!
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of rebuilding the OP, and I'd greatly appreciate some help.
I'd like to have it all standardised, so if you write one, can you be sure to add a video (if possible, I know some RBN ones will be tricky to find), and times where the hard parts are, and ways to hit the phrase. This would be so cool of you guys if we can make this thread more of a resource for hard songs, that is more community-led and useful to people.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
mav1  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why revive a thread like this? THERE IS NO POINT AT ALL TO THIS THREAD. EVERYONE HAS DIFFICULTIES ON DIFFERENT SONGS. THERE ISN'T A CONSENSUS. YOU CAN"T MAKE A LIST LIKE THIS CAUSE IT JUST WON'T WORK. IT WON"T
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
Why revive a thread like this? THERE IS NO POINT AT ALL TO THIS THREAD. EVERYONE HAS DIFFICULTIES ON DIFFERENT SONGS. THERE ISN'T A CONSENSUS. YOU CAN"T MAKE A LIST LIKE THIS CAUSE IT JUST WON'T WORK. IT WON"T

But... there's no ranked list in the OP anymore. >__>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
mav1 wrote:

Sorry wasn't paying attention
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
mav1 wrote:

yeah pretty much that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: