FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Werelord:Llama Bass FC!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werelord  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Werelord:Llama Bass FC! Reply with quote

11/12/11

]10/4/11 GREEN DAY ROCK BAND BASS FGFC!

Is the only hard one so once I got that I finished it off with my 2 favorite Green Day Songs. Woo! 2FGFCs within 2 days pretty awesome. Don't know what to do now though. I'll get vox for it eventually but atm I need a break from Green Day. Any suggestions on what to work on?

10/03/11 GREEN DAY ROCK BAND GUITAR FGFC!

10/2/11

Can't believe I got this. However, St.Jimmy just wasn't on my side today with those stupid choruses. Hopefully FGFC soon.

9/27/11

On a roll with Greenday today taking out those guys. It's looking that after all this time I may finally be approaching that guitar FGFC. Just AWTW/SJ and BS/J to go.

7/17/11

BAM! FGFC is mine! With the last 2 FCs being...

And that concludes my LRB vocals even got wii 1st so woo!

7/16/11 Wow I REALLY need to update this thread a little more frequently. Jeez months between updates. Anyway I have been secretly working on L:RB for a great deal of time now, for a few reasons.
1. As usual I save the last tier for last...(delaying me)
2. Chaos has ensued in my life which caused a great deal of setbacks however with things returning to normal now though
3. Finally I had a stint of N64 fun in which I went back to FINALLY beat the childhood games of mine Super Mario 64 and DK 64 (got 120 stars and 101% respectively )
ANYWAY now I'm finally back in action and L:RB is almost down due to two of the big 4 getting knocked out today.

Only challenges left in my path are Every Little Thing She Does is Magic(super overrated outro is easy except for the 5th and 4th to last phrases >_<) and Real Wild Child(don't really remember). Along with two other easy FCs to finish LRB and start the quest to FSFC.

9/5/10 Yes finally!

This was a must after the worst choke ever (power went out in the last 10 seconds of the song) so wooo!

8/18/10
Yes RB2 FGFC! After the painful last phrase choke on TUiB yesterday I just had to grind for it and luckily it paid off...

And then at long last came to time to have my awesome finish with none other then...

And with that my RB2 FGFC is finished and B-fuzz I told you didnt have to worry Im still 140k off of you overall. Anyway with this FGFC I'm taking a break from vocals my mic is starting to act strange(dying in the middle of songs REALLY bad for TUiB...) and I think I got vocals down guitar however I'm beginning to come good so with tying up the final loose end of RB2 Vox I'm taking a well deserved break from vox. Time to lr2guitar!

8/12/10 Not that bad once you figure it out.

Also got a -1 on JoS so expect that FC...tommorow probably...

8/4/10 YES! FINALLY! After 11 post talkie chokes it's finally mine.

Also got...

Only challenge standing between me and the FGFC is TUiB. So hopefully FGFC soon.

8/3/10Got some more co-op FCs with kire. I also HGFCed GDRB guitar FGFC seems more and more possible...Co-op FCs will be updated with links as I get access to them(probably tommorow)
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Peacemaker
American Idiot

8/2/10
Since apparently Hitchin a Ride FC on my own wasn't enough I FCed it with kire. Me on guitar him on bass. Oh and got it on video

7/26/10Went on Greenday today and played one of their best songs...and hardest ones...and in a couple tries this happened...

Also 1st on the wii. Because of this I think I may go for a G/B/V FGFC. We'll see how that turns out...

7/25/10 Well after the long break in which I FGFCed BH guitar. I'm back and closer then ever to the FGFC with this being my latest and greatest FC:

7/3/10 Been awhile since I updated this, but I am still working towards the FGFC here and there. Sadly the game isn't as much of a challenge as I'd hoped it be. I expected to have a challenge before this high so far most songs have been mostly easy with an annoying phrase or two. The worst so far is

On another note I have hit OWOA broken talkie...twice...in a row, but choked both times so hopefully that FC will come soon.
Any thoughts on these last couple of songs would be greatly appreciated

6/16/10 So yeah HGFC for RB2 vox. Not really hard yet only a few annoyances so far simply due to no practice mode. More soon.

6/15/10 Did some drum work today got a couple easy FCs then went on to harder stuff. First LTBR which is just one huge endurance test which I suprisingly didnt choke (1 try!) I didn't even miss on the BRE(I suck at drum BREs)

Then I went on to get the most overtiered song ever, Lump!

Regardless of it being overtiered though it is still nightmare tier so I believe it's a pretty good FC...

6/13/10 Me and kire continued to co-op fcs we decided to start with tier one and patheticly took many tries to get Eye of the Tiger the other FCs didn't take nearly as long all, but then we decided to go for a difficult FC and after many tries we got NIGHT LIES!

Also in the process of the many attempts for Night Lies we developed a pretty awesome path...so this happened.

6/10/10 Yay kire wanted to get something impressive so we tried some stuff...then we got this in one try!

(I'm Xenos)

6/9/10 Decided to work on RB2 and two awesome things happen. A. Finally passed Shoulder to the Plow X drums, but more importantly...
B.PASSED VISIONS ON X DRUMS!

I got incredibly lucky having just a sliver left after the fast blasts, but I made it! Maybe I'll do ESL2 on drums when summer finally comes. Also I plan on going for RB2 vox FGFC to you vocalists out there what should I look out for?

5/30/10
Apparently this is the 1st ever Crocodile Rock OMBFC according to the community thread, I doubt this, but if it's true I'll gladly take credit...

On less important notes I also got We Will Rock You and Song 2 OMBFCs but they don't really deserve pics...

5/29/10 Well I guess it's time to make one of these seeing as I now actually have a FGFC on this side, even if it is an extremely easy one. So yeah LRB Bass FGFC pretty easy the most annoying was...

And the final was very cliche in being

So yeah there you have it my LRB Bass FGFC...

Expect more soon maybe a LRB Vox FGFC or finishing off TBRB Bass...idk I'm up for suggestions.(
Code:
Quote:

Last edited by werelord on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 am; edited 37 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 4849421951901212
Vineboy  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few annoying songs on L:RB, congrats.

I say you should go for TB:RB. The only songs that you should watch out for are Helter Skelter and I Want You (She's So Heavy).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:
There are a few annoying songs on L:RB, congrats.

I say you should go for TB:RB. The only songs that you should watch out for are Helter Skelter and I Want You (She's So Heavy).

I have done TBRB, well almost...I have 43/44 IWY kills me everytime...

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, welcome to this side of SH.

And nice LRB Bass FGFC. I hated grinding for that one because there were a handful of songs that took me a bunch of tries because it felt like the game's engine was unbelievably strict. Like Aliens Exist as you mentioned, that was my #43 (#44 being We Are the Champions, possibly even more cliche than Final Countdown :P).

For vox, it shouldn't be too tough after all those GH FGFCs, but there are still some songs with crazy spammery (Life is a Highway and Real Wild Child come to mind), and with no reliable training mode, it can be a pain.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Visions X drums pass! Pic up when I can get it...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Werelord's Accomplishments:VISIONS X DRUMS PASS! Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
Also I plan on going for RB2 vox FGFC to you vocalists out there what should I look out for?
The two universally tough ones are Tangled Up in Blue (Really long song, and bad singing makes it tough to distinguish pitches), and One Way or Another (broken talkie). Some other ones I though were tough were Spoonman, Rob the Prez-O-Dent, Spoonman, Spoonman, and Spoonman... >_____>

Oh, and don't forget about our GH5 rivalry! (that nobody's made yet >_>)

And nice job on the pass! Maybe you'll be able to 5* it someday! ;) (not that I ever will lol)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on Visions! I passed it once and felt awesome, it's a good feeling, right?

Keep up the good work and good luck with the RB2 FGFC on Vocals, some of those songs are really tough, like Tangled Up In Blue, Spoonman, etc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-fuzz: Ok I'll look out for those 2, and in regards to the GH5 rivalry you can start it I'm ready anytime seeing as school is just about over.

Graf Yes it is an excellent feeling.

Now the important update: AQUALUNG CO--OP FC!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Aqualung wasn't impressive enough...bump for Night Lies co-op FC!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your link on the first post is messed up under your pic.

Those are some nice Co-op FCs you got thar. I don't think I've ever FC'ed the hard part on Night Lies after the solo before.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
werelord  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:

Those are some nice Co-op FCs you got thar. I don't think I've ever FC'ed the hard part on Night Lies after the solo before.

Neither have I. Kire did most of the work I just remained consistent the whole time and created the path. Bump for drumwork.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooooo don't get the FGFC, I'm gonna get bumped back another spot in the rankings lol.

Anyways, good luck, it looks like you have quite a few difficult ones left.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz: I highly doubt I'll beat you. I'm not very good at getting good scores on RB vox.

Bump for RTPOD FC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Hitchin a Ride FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: