FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Talkies Not Responding??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadMasaccre510  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Talkies Not Responding?? Reply with quote

So im having trouble with "Monster" by The Automatic. when the song reaches the ending part where the vocals are all talkies, i sing the parts and my voice is being picked up but it doesn't fill up my multiplier... i see numerous 100% on the leaderboards so i know it may just be the song file or something... any one know what also may be wrong?

PS: ive attempted this many times and every time i get the same results =/
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this thread should get stickied or something (assuming that people read sticky threads)

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32914

Short version: sometimes talkies suck in RB3. Back out to the main menu and try again, should probably fix it.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not this thread again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: