FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 12 Leagues - Preliminary Signups Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MWcw709 wrote:
I'm in on both Solo Vocals for RB3. I can do them on any system right?
As far as I know there's no scoring differences between consoles, and as long as that's the case, yes.
RVBDeathbot  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for Guitar on RB3 Expert and Pro Drums... wonder how many butts I'll kick on a stock kit....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RVBDeathbot
ViceSH  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for
Rock Band 2 - Drums
and
Rock Band 3 - One Man Band (DLC)

can't wait
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and Sarg will be doing RB3 Co-op Roulette...and getting our asses kicked lol. Looks like fun though, can't wait.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've signed up for RB3 vocals, I felt that was necessary as I was the runner-up for RB2 vox last season. Sadly our defending champion Brumm009 most likely won't be returning, he doesn't really play much RB anymore.

I'm also signed up for Pro Keys, purely for the lulz, and for RB3 Co-op Roulette with my best buddy HyadesD4. This again is mostly just for shits, as we know there are some combinations that would end with us getting clobbered, but it sounds like a lot of fun and we would like to give it a go.

Best of luck to everyone in advance!

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:

I'm also signed up for Pro Keys, purely for the lulz, and for RB3 Co-op Roulette with my best buddy HyadesD4. This again is mostly just for shits, as we know there are some combinations that would end with us getting clobbered, but it sounds like a lot of fun and we would like to give it a go.

Too bad there can't be vocals/vocals like with GH roulette. We would annihilate the competition.

I signed up for On-Disc Drums too, hopefully I won't quit after 1 week like last season (SORRY).

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay leagues! My annual excuse to post in the forums again. I'm really looking forward to RB3, Xguitar. This will be the first league that I've taken part in that doesn't have optimal paths readily available. Should be fun!

The co-op roulette sounds awesome, by the way. I really wish that I had someone to rock that with, but I've got nobody local and I'm not on XBL gold anymore :/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still trying to get a band together. If that fails I'll just do XBass, XGuitar, or possibly Co-op roulette. That sounds fun

jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in! I've signed up for RB3 Vox, and RB3 OMB.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
drummerbmw  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: ProDrums in OMB? Reply with quote

So that I understand this correctly...

PRO Drums are NOT allowed in the RB3 One Man Band leagues?

This really sucks, I was looking forward to RB3 OMB league but no way in hell am I touching regular RB drums ever again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: drummerbmw
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: ProDrums in OMB? Reply with quote

drummerbmw wrote:
So that I understand this correctly...

PRO Drums are NOT allowed in the RB3 One Man Band leagues?

This really sucks, I was looking forward to RB3 OMB league but no way in hell am I touching regular RB drums ever again.
You can use your pro drumset, but you must select "Drums" in the game so that you are not scored on pro.
If you want to keep your scores filed under pro in the in-game library, you can choose "Pro Drums" ONLY if you disable all cymbals via the options menu, as this should put scoring on par with non pro drums.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for RB3 Keys, so yea Probably RB3 BQP as well...It's my first time doing anything competitionwise, so I'm pretty excited what I'm made of and good luck to all the keyboardists/tarists participating as well I have over 10 #1s on keys with a lot of top 10s on the recent AWESOME DLC that came out lately from the past couple months...But, since this is in-game, I hope it shouldn't be a problem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: ProDrums in OMB? Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
If you want to keep your scores filed under pro in the in-game library, you can choose "Pro Drums" ONLY if you disable all cymbals via the options menu, as this should put scoring on par with non pro drums.

Snare and bass hits (and maybe tom hits, I don't remember) give 30 points on pro mode instead of 25; so pro drums should not be used at all.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: ProDrums in OMB? Reply with quote

Bmad965 wrote:
singemfrc wrote:

Snare and bass hits (and maybe tom hits, I don't remember) give 30 points on pro mode instead of 25; so pro drums should not be used at all.
Really? Damn thats pointless, I hadn't even noticed. In that case you're right don't use them at all.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Co-Op Roulette? AWESOME idea!

Joe and I are definitely in

Hopefully FB will make it through this time as well, vVv Edge of Insanity will sign-up for sure.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: