FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 Leagues - Leagues Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knux2007 wrote:
I forgot what League I signed up for, and I forgot how to check

Just go back to the page you use to sign up and it will have a list at the top of the ones you are signed up for.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
nextneilpeart95  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed up for drums on disc. Look out people; Here comes the noob!!! But srsly, question; what if you cannot pass the song? Cuz there are 5 songs I cannot pass in RB2 (Everlong, Teenage Riot, Visions, Panic Attack).
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nextneilpeart95 wrote:
Just signed up for drums on disc. Look out people; Here comes the noob!!! But srsly, question; what if you cannot pass the song? Cuz there are 5 songs I cannot pass in RB2 (Everlong, Teenage Riot, Visions, Panic Attack).

If you cannot pass the song your score is the pct of song you made it through. So if you die at 82% you get 82 points.

Basically, you will get more points than everyone who decided to skip/not submit a song for a week. It is possible this could help you make the playoffs quite a bit in some leagues.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck this, not ONE hard league for RB2? Hell, not even for GH3! Hard always gets shit on I was looking forward to this too, but none of the things left interests me.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Fuck this, not ONE hard league for RB2? Hell, not even for GH3! Hard always gets shit on I was looking forward to this too, but none of the things left interests me.

I'm quite disappointed there are NO hard RB2 leagues...
Nobody loves hard...

Count me out of leagues..I was looking forward to them too.

yet a league for a game that hasn't even come out yet made the cut, lol..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:

Nobody loves hard...

Sorry none of the ones you wanted made the cut. The RB hard leagues had 13 and 16 signups for drums and guitar respectively, nowhere near the 40 we were looking for. We let some through with less, but not that much less.

Also, OP updated. Sign Up Here. Signups close on Saturday night, 6/12.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:

Nobody loves hard...

Sorry none of the ones you wanted made the cut. The RB hard leagues had 13 and 16 signups for drums and guitar respectively, nowhere near the 40 we were looking for. We let some through with less, but not that much less.

Also, OP updated. Sign Up Here. Signups close on Saturday night, 6/12.

you can see my post on the GH side, but why is the minimum requirement so high? I mean, 40? Really? The Hard league I did a few years ago only had around 12-16. 16 is PLENTY for an awesome league...
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
you can see my post on the GH side, but why is the minimum requirement so high? I mean, 40? Really? The Hard league I did a few years ago only had around 12-16. 16 is PLENTY for an awesome league...

And like I said on the GH side, that would be fine if the 12-16 actually stuck with it, but people don't, and when we run a league with 16 signups that dwindles down to 6 or 7 people, that's not fun and not really worth the time put in to running it.

If you really want hard leagues, you are welcome to run some unofficial ones as rivalries. If there's really the interest you think, you shouldn't have trouble finding people to join, but the signups didn't show that level of interest.

tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Removed for convenience.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Really? RB2 on-disk is the only Vocals league available?

Words can't express my disappointment anymore.
I know I was disappointed in that too, and a little surprised.
BMS  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Wow, TB:RB has no vocals league? I guess it's better than having one and then having too many people drop out, but seriously?

More pleasantly, it's nice to see that GD:RB still has its drums League, and RB2 on-disc Bass is still up (I'm still signed up for RB2 on-disc Bass, if you're wondering). I look foward to getting slaughtered by the very skilled bassists in this community score-wise.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
As explained on the signup page for that league, it is being run regardless. We all pretty much agreed that if at all possible we wanted to run at least one GDRB league since the release so closely coincided with the start of leagues. Drums had more signups than the other instruments.

We know it will have less participants but since it's a unique opportunity to play a league with unknown charts, and it's new and fresh, we want to give people a chance to compete while it is new.

So often a league is dominated by people just following charts and squeezing the heck out of them; with no chart images or paths and very little experience in playing the songs/charts, it will be a very different, and, I think, more fun league to play in.

Last edited by singemfrc on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
As explained on the signup page for that league, it is being run regardless. We all pretty much agreed that if at all possible we wanted to run at least one GDRB league since the release so closely coincided with the start of leagues. Drums had more signups than the other instruments.

We know it will have less participants but since it's a unique opportunity to play a league with unknown charts, and it's new and fresh, we want to give people a chance to compete while it is new.

So often a league is dominated by people just following charts and squeezing the hell out of them; with no chart images or paths and very little experience in playing the songs/charts, it will be a very different, and, I think, more fun league to play in.

You do know the leagues start a week after the game comes out, right? The charts would be hardly unknown by then...
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How will the songs be chosen for the leagues, per week?
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:

So often a league is dominated by people just following charts and squeezing the hell out of them; with no chart images or paths and very little experience in playing the songs/charts, it will be a very different, and, I think, more fun league to play in.

You do know the leagues start a week after the game comes out, right? The charts would be hardly unknown by then...
You know exactly what I mean, it's spelled out in my previous post. Obviously people will have played the songs, but there's a difference between playing a song for a week and having chart images and computer generated paths for songs that have been out for years.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: