FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Barfo's RBN Contribution Matching (UPDATED 3/21)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barfo  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Barfo's RBN Contribution Matching (UPDATED 3/21) Reply with quote

I want to see the Jonathon Coulton Songs to unlock, but i cant just donate all the points myself. In order to motivate other people who want to see these songs tracked to donate contribution points as well, i will points match all donations to JoCo songs for an unspecified timeframe which will be at least two weeks (and for at least the first two weeks of release for any new songs, probably) according to the following ratios:

UPDATE (3/21): because of hte drop in points and a ton of poitns getting refunded to me (400 ;) ) i now can cover a lot more songs, so im changing the ratios upwards. Also watch for more songs (not just jonathon coulton ones) to come on here. unf because the points totals changed, im going to have to start a clean slate and i cant match anythign between when i last checked 24 hours ago and right now. Also with the ability to refund, i will be matching refunds as well.

offers good for foreseeable future:
Code Monkey: DONE!!
Future Soon: DONE!!

Creepy Doll: 1:1 matching

probable offers assuming they pass the testing and come on market (and arent RA songs cause i dont know who authors what):
Shop-Vac: 3:1 matching
Mandlebrot Set: 2:1 matching
Big Bang World One: 1:1 matching

Its not necessary to post in here to receive the matching (i will just go by the totals) but if you do post here its better because chances are that will get things snoballing better, and people will see the progress. I look forwad to matching your contribution point donations.

Last edited by Barfo on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
SonicSpeed  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, I was going to throw my 14 points at Future Soon Thanks!
tidwell  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea! Just tossed a couple points towards Code Monkey and Creepy Doll. Since these are actually songs I can consistently FC, and I'm sure many others can as well, it would nice to get tracking on them, as the competition should be pretty good!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTidwell
Barfo  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicSpeed wrote:
Sweet, I was going to throw my 14 points at Future Soon Thanks!

Consider yourself having donated 42 points!
wrote:
Awesome idea! Just tossed a couple points towards Code Monkey and Creepy Doll. Since these are actually songs I can consistently FC, and I'm sure many others can as well, it would nice to get tracking on them, as the competition should be pretty good!

Consider yourself having donated 6 points to each, thanks.

All of htese songs are over 20% of the way there, i might need to get proofing if this keeps going like this, cause im theoretically overextended by about 60ish points..
xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and donated my last 3 points towards "The Future Soon". Every little bit counts right? I would have done more, but that's all I got.

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
KJHall  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel dumb... What points are you discussing?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJHall wrote:
I feel dumb... What points are you discussing?

Contribution Points, as in: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30482&start=0
qirex  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I threw my remaining 49 at code monkey.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 in both Code Monkey and Future Soon

Barfo  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matched both of those.

though earlier i accidentally refreshed and resubmitted a 12 point donation to future soon twice, so the first 12 of the total of thirty that i matched with b08smith's fifteen i actually had already donated. (im totally psychic that way.. ;0 )

code monkey is pretty darned close to being unlocked
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had 1 point sitting there for a while from some accidental proof a while back, so I gave it to The Future Soon.

So there.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I threw my remaining 4 points at Code Monkey, since it was the closest to scoretracking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, im really impressed by how fast this is working, in fact im going to not be able to cover the points for the later joco songs, unless i submit like 300 proof pics. therefore, im going to experiment by modifying down a couple of the matching ratios and see the effect.

also, diverting some of my ffxiii-playing time today in order to get some proofing done and get some more points.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
also, diverting some of my ffxiii-playing time today in order to get some proofing done and get some more points.

Barfo, the last thing you need is more points.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+12 (24) for Code Monkey! You deserve nice things, Barfo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: