FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAX East -- who's going, need a bandmate, etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are pics of ppl from pax, sorry i didn'tet get to label everyone but i just dont remember everyone lol! you can fill in the blanks!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Tobias911/PAX%20East%202010/
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, cool pictures. The back of my head is visible in the picture labeled "ScoreHero" (I'm in the grey sweater behind HA and Mithin). You should have told people you were taking a picture and we could have all been like, facing the camera.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a handful of pictures and a bunch of videos (though mostly from the PAX events themselves) to upload, which I won't get a chance to until tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my pictures. I didn't tag anyone, and I don't have anyone except me, my band, and some of the vVv guys (sorry, I didn't control the camera)

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii133/eddaket/PAX%20East/

Also, this was the line to get into the queue room on Friday

GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
Here are my pictures. I didn't tag anyone, and I don't have anyone except me, my band, and some of the vVv guys (sorry, I didn't control the camera)

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii133/eddaket/PAX%20East/

Also, this was the line to get into the queue room on Friday

I swear I took that exact same picture.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I was gonna go, but I'm sad I ended up not going, because that looks like an absolute blast! Congrats to Adrenaline for their win.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Sixen  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a very fun time at PAX East. Very cool meeting all you SHer's.

I can't say if IB! will be going as a band next year, but I will definitely be back in 2011
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'll add my quick 2 cents =).

First of all, simply enough, I had a wicked awesome time. From Pax, to the Rock Band, to meeting IB for the first time, it was all around awesome and work the financial problem I'll face the next few weeks =P.

Also, just a fun note. I think IB performed on a stage a total of like 8-9 songs over the course of the weekend. Basically each one involved some kind of discussion of whether Kristen or I had to sing because we both have some serious stage fright. My 95% run of I Want You Back vocals on the song I PICKED kinda evidences that, but whatever I am not trying to make excuses, just thought it was funny we had to argue over who had to be the one to sing even though we have both sung 1000's of RB songs. Scores aside I decided to just have a good time with the final song of Bad Romance and it was a great time, though not all of us can be like Wedge with the microphone. (That performance of Red Devil was awesome =P)

Everyone I met was extremely awesome and nice, and a pleasure to be around. I think I speak for us all that it can mean a whole lot more posting on SH sometimes now when we can attach faces to the screen names we used to hide behind. (Not that this is the first time of a SH meetup, but the first I was involved in)

Simply put, I would love to go back next year though and hope it happens!

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Guess I'll add my quick 2 cents =).
]Everyone I met was extremely awesome and nice, and a pleasure to be around. I think I speak for us all that it can mean a whole lot more posting on SH sometimes now when we can attach faces to the screen names we used to hide behind. (Not that this is the first time of a SH meetup, but the first I was involved in)
What surprised me was how many SHers already knew each other from get-togethers and past tourneys. Everyone already seemed to be real friendly with each other, which just made it that much cooler to meet everyone.

Anyway, this was my first real event and it couldn't have gone better. I'll definitely be doing more tourneys and events in the future, with our without Adrenaline. Watch for me.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we are! Im not sure who was who again on Interrobang but i think Internetguy was on the floor and on the top was Sixen on the left, Beingmused on the middle and woozerkristen on the right. From left to right on the bottom, GanonMetroid, Me(Tobias911), Hellashes, and on the top right is Brockbfball. Hope this matches names and faces!
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias911 wrote:
[/img]

Here we are! Im not sure who was who again on Interrobang but i think Internetguy was on the floor and on the top was Sixen on the left, Beingmused on the middle and woozerkristen on the right. From left to right on the bottom, GanonMetroid, Me(Tobias911), Hellashes, and on the top right is Brockbfball. Hope this matches names and faces!

Woot, got it right!

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! Also found this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4X7Me6FNVM

Rb 2 tourny video footage!

Edit: NEW FOOTAGE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CzyT87nF4

Thank you Mystakin!
NEMS  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias911 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CzyT87nF4

Thank you Mystakin!

Haha.

I heard about this but missed this particular set. Awesome that someone caught it on cam :-)

You guys did well, props on the win.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: el b0bb0 PSN Name: el_bobbo
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely up for going back again next year.

Tobias, did you say you had the video of Aaron singing Bad Romance to put up on Youtube? I'm anxiously awaiting that.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone did, im trying to see who got it and hopefully will link it later!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: