FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAX East -- who's going, need a bandmate, etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sixen  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
If anyone needs a vocalist, I'll probably be there. It's right in my backyard, I'd be foolish not to come.

do you have your tickets? 3 day passes are sold out and i think one day passes are almost as well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
IndestructibleSD wrote:
If anyone needs a vocalist, I'll probably be there. It's right in my backyard, I'd be foolish not to come.

do you have your tickets? 3 day passes are sold out and i think one day passes are almost as well

Was planning on buying a one day pass to Friday/Sunday once I had a bit more assurance I would have people to play with, but I may just show up for fun and watch what's going on.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so if we didn't buy tickets by now then we're screwed? I really hope that's not the case because my college is just a short shuttle ride and T stop away .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Wait, so if we didn't buy tickets by now then we're screwed? I really hope that's not the case because my college is just a short shuttle ride and T stop away .
I haven't bought mine either yet but it's just 3-day passes that are sold out. You can buy two individual day passes for $10 more than a 3-day pass, that's probably what I'm doing.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-day and Saturday passes are sold out. No idea how many Friday and Sunday passes are left. If you want one, get it soon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
3-day and Saturday passes are sold out. No idea how many Friday and Sunday passes are left. If you want one, get it soon.
Saturday passes are gone? Ugh at this point I don't even know.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The schedule has been posted! (PDF grid view)

The Video Game Orchestra, Paul and Storm, and Jonathan Coulton are on Saturday night at 8:30. I personally don't see anything interesting going on from about 4:30 until then, so perhaps that would be a good time to have a meet-up and go get dinner, and then get back in time for the concert? (Of course that is my opinion, and if anybody wants to see something that is going on during that time, we could pick another time.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well me and Matt have found some nice cheap airfare together and Kristen was already almost definitely going so looks like after tomorrow it'll be official that all of Interrobang will be there =).

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Sixen  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panels I'm recommending/looking forward to are:

Journalists vs. Developers: The Ultimate Grudge Match - 2:00pm Friday

Mega64: Panel for the Soul - 930pm friday

Anamanaguchi - 1100pm Friday

Kotaku and Croal: In Search Of The Best Games Ever - 1130am Saturday

PAX East Musical Guests Panel! - 230pm Saturday

Naughty Dog LIVE – Game Design with the Dogs - 400pm Saturday

Hal Halpin and Adam Sessler Talking Games - 700pm Saturday

Jonathan Coulton - 1200 midnight Saturday/Sunday morning

An awkward hour with Rock Band designers - 1000am Sunday

Sequelitis Snake Oil: Quack Medicine for the Video Game Industry - 400pm Sunday

I doubt I'll get to some of these, but as long as I get to Mega64 and Journalism Vs. Developers. I'll be Happy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you finding specific times for the musical acts?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:

From the .PDF you posted?
niq24601  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Official" tournament schedule is now up. No RB or GH, but ... DJ Hero. Lolz.

At PAX West the RB tournament has been "unofficial" even though there were prizes, so keep hopes up and maybe hound folks on the PAX forum.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
ajanata wrote:

Hmm, I wasn't reading that spacing and alignment as "this is when that person starts", I was just reading it as spacing between the entries. I suppose it makes some sense though, but why would they list the whole thing as starting an hour and a half before the first act? Are they really giving that much time to get people in and seated etc.? Hmm.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
Sixen wrote:
ajanata wrote:

Hmm, I wasn't reading that spacing and alignment as "this is when that person starts", I was just reading it as spacing between the entries. I suppose it makes some sense though, but why would they list the whole thing as starting an hour and a half before the first act? Are they really giving that much time to get people in and seated etc.? Hmm.

My understanding is that space is very limited for the concerts compared to how many people are at the convention. What I'm understanding is that the first 4000 people to come in to the convention itself on Saturday get wristbands to be assured entrance to the concert, and everyone else has to take their chances of being one of the first ones there when the doors open for the concert. So I guess they get that part out of the way as early as they can.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well shit, Protomen are on Friday. That makes it entirely worth it to go again.

Friday and Sunday here I come.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: