FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
xGabex ~ RANKED 4TH On TB:RB BASS - MICHELLE BASS #1!$!$!$
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: xGabex ~ RANKED 4TH On TB:RB BASS - MICHELLE BASS #1!$!$!$ Reply with quote

Well, my subject really explains it...It took me a month or so, but I finally did it I'm 4th ranked (on the Xbox 360) and figured trying to get #1 or 2 would be impossible thanks to the awesome squeezing of Quidnunc, vVv RJUCPU, and THE MephistoJak! Even though I FGFCed every on-disc song, I was about 15k shy of 1st and 2nd, which is a huge margin between mine :P Now I'm just going to work on bass DLC scores and already have more than half them #1 or almost all of them in the top 10! My bass score is now 4,214,527 btw. I'm also working on guitar DLC scores, but not as much. Here's my YouTube page if you wanna check out my vocal covers, maybe some Rock Band vids later on, but we'll see ---> "YouTube.com/User/xGaberadex" Thx for checking out my accomplishment, I'm going to keep updating my bass and guitar scores on here.

Last edited by xGaberadex on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 19 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
Brandon007  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very nice accomplishment there just no taking my 1st places :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: johnlennon007 PSN Name: mrjohnlennon007
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Brandon! Plus, you only have 1 LOL :P I think XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you find out about more DLC/
So gives us a website were it stands on.

Because it's more likely that they make a Beatles 2 with Keys

So after so many times trying it gave you 3rd place congrats

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"and figured trying to get #1 or 2 would be impossible thanks to the awesome squeezing of vVv RJUCPU and THE MephistoJak!"

Lol, IDK if it's impossible, seeing as how I've done it. >_>
Did you beat my scores on any songs? If so, they might be in need or a redo, lol.

I still need I Me Mine and Helter for a FG 1st on Wii. I oughta go get that sometime...
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockBandAide.com Mastacraker and thx! r0bd0g...I only beat you in a lot of DLC scores obviously >_> Plus, of course you done it! You're the one and only r0bd0g...Also, you never told me what I would've ranked on your Wii leaderboard and what your score is :P Lastly, every song you beat me in on-disc is by a couple 100 of points or even less which isn't really much dominance, so I don't know what you're trying to prove and if you ever seen vVv RJUCPU and THE MephistoJak's scores on Xbox 360, they're insanely higher than a lot of people's bass score and they haven't touched the game ever since they stopped producing DLC for the game, so they would probably kick your score's dust like nothing...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the TB:RB Bass FC and congrats on getting 3rd.

I should probably go back and redo some of those songs one of these days since there are optimal paths now and there weren't before

Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx RJ! Yea, you definitely should! I actually beat you and Mephisto in two songs on-disc and I was like woahhh O_o I was just trying to get my best score out of every song and it just kinda happened Especially when they're coming out with new DLC!!! Btw, the songs that I beat you two in we're Octopus's Garden and Dear Prudence :P

Last edited by xGaberadex on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TBRB bass CS is 4,233,983, which is 3-4k above RJU. All my scores are on SH, so IDK why you couldn't have checked them. Many (I'd guess, over half) of them are x-plat, I believe. The tables at apathtoofar haven't been updated in a long long time, so I can't really see at a glance how many x-plat firsts I have. Your CS would rank 3rd on Wii as well, behind myself and Cuno.

There's a glitch on TBRB Wii, at least, where DLC scores made offline don't go onto the official leaderboards. I keep those score updated here, so if you wanna know if you beat me on some song, your best bet is to check here first.

Oh, BTW, I got Wii first on those last two songs (x-plat as well, but that's besides the point) so I have a FG 1st on Wii now, lol. Maybe I oughtta make my own accomp thread, lol, but I doubt anybody would want to read it.

"I should probably go back and redo some of those songs one of these days since there are optimal paths now and there weren't before."
How much will I have to bribe you not to do that, lol. GL taking back x-plat first, though. I think I put down 72 songs worth of pretty decent squeezes, so hopefully it won't be too much of a walk in the park.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm 4th...Again...*sigh* LOL XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...Now I'm behind THE MephistoJak, what an honor =] My buddy that's actually 3rd on guitar is now 2nd on bass :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know where else to post this, gabe, but right now, my guitar CS is a palindrome. 4616164. Not only is it a palindrome, but the center number is the same as one of the outer numbers. This doesn't happen again until 4622264, and it'd be very difficult for anybody to get their CS that high, and then to have it land exactly on the palindrome is even more unlikely.

I'm still lolling from it.
meister  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job with the awesome squeezing! I FGFCed bass 2nd or 3rd I believe, got done in about 3 days I think, from when it came out. I haven't touched it on 360 since then, so my career score is only 4,208,xxx. You should submit the scores to scorehero, I checked the leaderboard a few days ago since my friend had rented TBRB and saw I was in 7th, I'm still 4th according to this site.

After I FGFCed on 360, I went to PS3 and reFCed everything and got a career score of 4,227,334 :p so you didn't beat me there

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Meister! I only upload my #1s to ScoreHero though :P I have a bunch on DLC, but only 2 on-disc :/ I plan on trying to increase my score, but we'll see...Plus, we should play TB:RB sometime, I could always use an extra guitarist! =]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the weekend if I have enough time you'll be 5th LOL

R0b You can squeeze a note more on the wallrus ;)

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: