FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Z1m's XG acc - All Metallica songs in the RB series FC'd
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z1mb0bw4y  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Z1m's XG acc - All Metallica songs in the RB series FC'd Reply with quote

STREAM LINK - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/z1mb0bw4y-plays-gh (offline)
--------
Don't have pics or vids for most of them since I found all except blackened to be easy, but you can find the vid for blackened on my youtube =D

Last one was Enter Sandman btw XD
--------
lolI'msolazy

I've not gotten too many holyshitsick songs FC'd recently, but I got the megadeath album, kinda worked on it, fc'd a few other songs, refc'd satch boogie and sleepwalker for the lulz, and a few other things. I'm far too lazy to frequently bump this topic with updates, so I recommend just checking out my youtube channel (and subbing if you want updates lol) for anything new that I've done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Z1mb0bw4y
--------
ZOMGICKYTHUMP?

vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-Z9Kmkz7o
--------
wow. this was a long time coming lol. solo 2 is easy for me ow, but im still surprised i got this

btw, keyboard is broken so im typing on my ipod touch lol

vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7cREYjr_JE
--------
HOLEE SHEET

I FC'd gtr solo a for the first time today, then I FC'd the full solo twice in a row, then the first run after I did that I got the full song FC. WTF IS THIS MADNESS?!?!

vid- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClRm5JDcA8

--------
Teehee, I hit the solo =D

Spent a long time in practice getting solo D down pat, but I think that it was all time well spent lol.

Afterlife FC vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l62wqaJ-AnA

edit: Embedded FC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWv2wCv-5bw
--------
Yep. Oh, btw, I 1-hand the triplets. lulz.

Damnation Game FC vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUFcvdiXdus
--------
ZOMG Satch Boogie FC ftw. Not much else to say about this, so here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep66obWmkpE

also got Wake Up Dead earlier today, and vid for that is right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DoAO-oQctw
--------
Yeah, I lied. I didn't FC it on lefty, I'm lazy like that. Gonna go for Warriors of Time or something now, don't really know =P

streaming for my last few hard FCs, and hopefully the FGFC will be today. No promises, but I would love to have it within a week of buying the game lol

Also, how do I unlock Let there be Rock? I don't have that song unlocked yet as far as I can tell >.<

So at this point I'm becoming lazy and I'm not sure if I want to bother getting vids of the rest of the FCs I'm getting... I think I'll at least get pics and whatnot, but it's getting really annoying to have to upload a bazillion vids to youtube in just a couple of days lol.

In the meantime, Almost Easy, Battery, and Souls of Black FCs.
--------
Alright, so after taking forever in practice mode and failing it up on the strummy bit, I finally hit a lucky run and FC'd Visions guitar. Luckily, this happened 30 seconds before my power went out. lulz were had. vid will be up soon.

Now I have no idea what to go for next. I'm thinking maybe Shackler's Revenge, Almost Easy, etc. I think I'm past the really hard songs at this point, so nothing should be too especially difficult (as far as I know, I haven't played most of the songs I have left to FC)

So yeah, point me in the right direction please! =D

*edit: Bodhisattva FC, followed by Almost Easy FC. Battery will be soon, just had 2 choke runs ftl.
--------
I guess it's time for me to make myself known on this side of the forums now that I have RB2, so hey Rock Band people =D

Cleaned up the thread a bit, on-disc FC list is below and I'll just kinda throw the DLC stuff up right... well... here!

Get Ready 2 Rokk FC vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OAPknu8m9g

So yeah... Again, I'm new here and I've only had RB2 for a few days now, but expect great things. Already working on Sleepwalker and Warriors of Time, so hopefully I can nail those soon =P

FC List (84 total for the lulz)(Red = not FC, green = FC. Color coding FTW)

Eye of the Tiger
So What'cha Want
That's What You Get

Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)
Float On
De-Luxe
My Own Worst Enemy
Spirit in the Sky
E-Pro

Man in the Box
Round and Round
One Step Closer
Let There Be Rock
Pretend We're Dead
Nine in the Afternoon
Rebel Girl

Lazy Eye
Hungry Like the Wolf

New Kid in School
Master Exploder - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaDz-3UvfN0
Pump It Up
Alabama Getaway
American Woman
Drain You

Tangled Up in Blue
Kids in America

Bad Reputation
I Was Wrong
Conventional Lover
We Got the Beat
Welcome to the Neighborhood
The Middle
PDA
Shooting Star

Today
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Hello There
Go Your Own Way
Cool for Cats
One Way or Another
Supreme Girl
Psycho Killer
Rock'n Me
Alive
Teen Age Riot
Pinball Wizard

White Wedding (Part 1)
Everlong
Mountain Song
Alex Chilton
Feel the Pain
Where'd You Go?

Any Way You Want It
Night Lies

Girl's Not Grey
Shackler's Revenge
Livin' on a Prayer
Give It Away
Lump

Give It All
Down with the Sickness
Get Clean
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Su0KfZCJk
Testify
Aqualung
Rob the Prez-O-Dent

Our Truth
You Oughta Know
Uncontrollable Urge
The Trees (Vault Edition)
Almost Easy
Colony of Birchmen

Spoonman
Carry On Wayward Son

Bodhisattva - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0vybtHu0M
Painkiller - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOVqdDXIg4
Shoulder to the Plow
Ramblin' Man
Ace of Spades '08

Peace Sells - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZGDZoknHE
Chop Suey
Souls of Black
Battery
Panic Attack
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TwnuF7vWD0
Visions - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfqnQREmdc

Last edited by Z1mb0bw4y on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 41 times in total
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rewards one in your sig isn't allowed on this site. Sorry bro.

But hey, you're one hell of a guitarist! FGFC in the future?

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
Ruesap12  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I'm kind of glad you aren't playing on Wii.

Z1mb0bw4y  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpertlefty13 wrote:
The rewards one in your sig isn't allowed on this site. Sorry bro.

But hey, you're one hell of a guitarist! FGFC in the future?

Didn't know that, I've had that sig for forever though... either way, I changed it =P

And hopefully FGFC will be pretty soon, I'm going for Painkiller as my next on-disc FC. I dunno about Cool for Cats though... that may have to be my last =P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you got RB2 how many days ago?

Nice.

I'll be hoping to see that XGtr FGFC soon.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ArabianPenguins Wii Friend Code: 479680209640
pashumba  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
And hopefully FGFC will be pretty soon, I'm going for Painkiller as my next on-disc FC. I dunno about Cool for Cats though... that may have to be my last =P

WOW z1m WOW, way to be a copycat (LOLPUN). but seriously, way to steal my idea, i did it long before you even thought about it, so don't try it >_> awesome thing you got going there FC'ing everything hard first, although i will agree Cool for Cats is freakin' impossible good luck with Warriors of Time and Sleepwalker, i'm sure you can get both of those in your sleep (LOL almost sorta another pun...). keep the vids up too, it's been forever since you've posted a lot of stuff, i needz moar inb4guitarFGFCcomeswithinaweek

Z1mb0bw4y  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

WOW z1m WOW, way to be a copycat (LOLPUN). but seriously, way to steal my idea, i did it long before you even thought about it, so don't try it >_> awesome thing you got going there FC'ing everything hard first, although i will agree Cool for Cats is freakin' impossible good luck with Warriors of Time and Sleepwalker, i'm sure you can get both of those in your sleep (LOL almost sorta another pun...). keep the vids up too, it's been forever since you've posted a lot of stuff, i needz moar inb4guitarFGFCcomeswithinaweek

well fine then, I'll make sure Cool for Cats is not my last =P

but srsly, I don't think I'll be FCing Warriors of Time or Sleepwalker soon, but eventually I definitely will.

FGFC would come sooner if Painkiller wasn't raping my unborn children with its stupid strumming and stuff... I'll get it before the end of the day for sure though =/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
pashumba wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

but srsly, I don't think I'll be FCing Warriors of Time or Sleepwalker soon, but eventually I definitely will.

FGFC would come sooner if Painkiller wasn't raping my unborn children with its stupid strumming and stuff... I'll get it before the end of the day for sure though =/

yeah man, do something more epic like... like uh... um... well crap, there is nothing more epic than Cool for Cats huh >_> lolfirst lol at the Painkiller problems, don't strum the whole thing, use t3h ho/pos, it's easy :P good luck with the FC, that song sucked for me, not so bad anymore, but still should be nothing to you though XD

Z1mb0bw4y  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
pashumba wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

yeah man, do something more epic like... like uh... um... well crap, there is nothing more epic than Cool for Cats huh >_> lolfirst lol at the Painkiller problems, don't strum the whole thing, use t3h ho/pos, it's easy :P good luck with the FC, that song sucked for me, not so bad anymore, but still should be nothing to you though XD

Yeah, Painkiller wasn't that bad, just got the FC lulz. I'm hella surprised I didn't choke, but whatever. I'm gonna wait to update my thread until the vid is uploaded.

Until then... what are the other hard FCs? I know Shackler's Revenge, Get Clean... Can't think of any others right now, but then again I don't know the setlist all that well lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you = win

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
Until then... what are the other hard FCs? I know Shackler's Revenge, Get Clean... Can't think of any others right now, but then again I don't know the setlist all that well lol.
Visions is pretty tough, but you'll probably get it in a couple of tries. Good luck on Sleepwalker and other stuff. Are you thinking of finding a band?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KrakenEater wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
Visions is pretty tough, but you'll probably get it in a couple of tries. Good luck on Sleepwalker and other stuff. Are you thinking of finding a band?

Ew visions... I'm terrible at that song... Thanks though =)

And as far as finding a band, I would love to find a band, but I always worry that it's gonna be me that screws up a hardcore FC run. Still, I definitely think it would be fun to be in a 4man band and get some group FCs or even just have fun on some hard songs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
KrakenEater wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

And as far as finding a band, I would love to find a band, but I always worry that it's gonna be me that screws up a hardcore FC run. Still, I definitely think it would be fun to be in a 4man band and get some group FCs or even just have fun on some hard songs.

I could be in your band. If I am in your band you don't have to worry about making the mistakes. Yesterday while I was trying to FC Smooth Criminal I was using the TV's audio for the talkies because I don't trust them. Then, 2nd to last talky my mic wasn't close enough to the TV and I missed....

Maybe I shouldn't be in your band then...

EDIT: Have your 42nd FC be Livin' on a Prayer.

Maybe have FC #84 be Hello There? Or maybe Today... "Today is the greatest day I've ever known, can't wait for tommorow."

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, 12/28/09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xx V1R4 xX
Z1mb0bw4y  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

virascore wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:
KrakenEater wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

I could be in your band. If I am in your band you don't have to worry about making the mistakes. Yesterday while I was trying to FC Smooth Criminal I was using the TV's audio for the talkies because I don't trust them. Then, 2nd to last talky my mic wasn't close enough to the TV and I missed....

Maybe I shouldn't be in your band then...

EDIT: Have your 42nd FC be Livin' on a Prayer.

Maybe have FC #84 be Hello There? Or maybe Today... "Today is the greatest day I've ever known, can't wait for tommorow."

that makes it official, 42nd on-disc FC will be Livin on a prayer (we're halfway there lulz) and 84 will be Today (because it'll be my first FGFC out of any rhythm game)

excellent ideas =P

also, we should do some BQP sometime, connections permitting. My NAT is closed and can't be fixed (it's a modem issue) so I have trouble with that a lot =/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy stuff / crazy fast
good stuff / rox
nice, expect a lot more from you here
First Ever Hammer Smashed Face OMB FC
Magic Bus Technical FC
YMB Intro Roll 90 % Speed FC
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DerBIGugelHupf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: