FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Swordchucks4life's Accomps: 50/84 RB2 FCs, bought RB1!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
swordchucks4life  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Swordchucks4life's Accomps: 50/84 RB2 FCs, bought RB1! Reply with quote

I actually bought it a couple weeks ago, but I never got a chance to really play it. I beat/5 starred the whole XGuitar career easily first try, so now I'll be aiming for FCs!

I am however debating whether or not I should transfer them to RB2 and get the FCs there or not. I'll be transferring them regardless (120 GB harddrive ftw), but I feel like the RB1 leaderboards are more competitive, though I may be entirely wrong because I'm more familiar with GH.

FYI, competition is good!

I do like my hooperspoods though =(

I need some sort of reminder to keep FCing stuff, so I'm making this thread for that purpose :P

RB1 FCs: 0/58

RB2 FCs: 50/84

Hopefully this will become a more interesting thread with time >_> I still have to figure out how I want to handle DLC and this thread

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27

"It's not what you think, I know it looks like we're cleaning dishes but actually we're having sex" -Dr. Gregory House

Last edited by swordchucks4life on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27
Sully  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your link to your scores goes to "Manage Scores" instead of "Browse Scores," so anyone who clicks it will see their scores =P Use this link instead.

As for your progress- so far so good. Of the remaining FCs, some seem like they'd just require some grinding to get (stuff like TuIB, Teenage Riot, Welcome to the Neighborhood, and Girl's Not Grey not having any one specific hard part) or maybe just figuring out "that one part" in practice mode (stuff like Our Truth trills, Feel the Pain final trill, Rock'n Me riff, and perhaps the couple of harder parts in the Alive solo).

As for RB1- you can import 55 of the 58 songs for play in RB2 for 400 MSP ($5). And you can borrow or rent the game to do this if you'd rather not buy it, although I imagine you could get a used copy cheap enough that it might be worth it- particularly if you want to be able to play a cover of Paranoid, a cover of Run to the Hills (which I find very fun on guitar), or Enter Sandman, which don't transfer.

And I love that aside from two free tracks, the DLC scores you've entered are for pretty much the hardest songs in the game =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
swordchucks4life  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully- Thanks for telling me about the link, I forgot about that whole problem and it's fixed now.

And yeah I know there's a lot of them I can get without TOO much work, I just need to stop playing the really hard DLC and do that instead And I THINK my LP's red button may be starting to die on me, but I'm not quite sure if it's me or the guitar yet, so I'll check that whole deal out soon.

And yeah I kinda like the hard DLC >_>

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

"It's not what you think, I know it looks like we're cleaning dishes but actually we're having sex" -Dr. Gregory House
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27
swordchucks4life  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for RB1, should start getting FCs sometime today (and yes, starting with the good ol boring ones)

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: