FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Interrobang done for now - beingmused bows out ungracefully
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beingmused  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
Not to be a party pooper but...you guys sure thats the first AG FBFC?

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18305

Excellent job though. I can't wait to get more scores in for BOOMshot...jump right into the thick of the competition

Yup, that got posted after we updated our page....I could find out whether or not they did theirs after 5:30 pm EST (about when we played AG), but I don't really care, we're co-first (besides, we scored 200k more than they did )
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry but I'm gonna poop the party...the bird is the word got the first one

We just deleted our score once we got a new drummer

I'll link to it when I get the chance
beingmused  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nbrazzx55 wrote:
sry but I'm gonna poop the party...the bird is the word got the first one

We just deleted our score once we got a new drummer

I'll link to it when I get the chance

Haha, fine, fine, no need for a link. I don't care about the firstness of it - just that it was done to a good path.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on Alabama Getaway FBFC guys Make sure to edit your first post beingmused I noticed you put the Alabama Getaway under FB100% and not FBFCs. Seems I'm catching a lot of your typos as of late haha
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh goodie, everyone can see how amazingly awesome I am at YYZ! haha

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Oh goodie, everyone can see how amazingly awesome I am at YYZ! haha

Thanks for the heads up, Indestructable San Diego!

Aaron - I changed the drum percentage so that it is not immediately apparent to anyone casually looking, but we can still go back and figure it out if need be
beingmused  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Monday's session. New FBFCs, xplats, etc.
beingmused  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3 numero uno!
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! A good way to head into Thanksgiving break.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Kuznagi  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats guys, we hope to be back to stir up some competition if our guitarist returns from the dead.

Go for cross #1!

PS3 - 10.19.08 | 360 - 10.01.08
#1 PS3 Vocals - 10.19.08 -> 11.19.08
Psychodelic Byrds Tribute To Squidy - RIP =(

PB Full Band Videos, now with AC/DC! - http://www.youtube.com/user/kuznagi
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: kuznagi PSN Name: kuznagi
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuznagi wrote:
grats guys, we hope to be back to stir up some competition if our guitarist returns from the dead.

Go for cross #1!
^This. I'm glad to see you guys got 1st on PS3, and once you guys get closer to us(you guys are certainly good enough to do so and are very talented), the fight for 1st cross-console should be very fun! I really welcome and enjoy the competition, I just find things really fun then. Good luck to you guys.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
beingmused  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Kuznagi wrote:

Go for cross #1!
^This. I'm glad to see you guys got 1st on PS3, and once you guys get closer to us(you guys are certainly good enough to do so and are very talented), the fight for 1st cross-console should be very fun! I really welcome and enjoy the competition, I just find things really fun then. Good luck to you guys.

Yes indeed! There's about 30 songs on which our scores that are still the unpathed sightreads, and I know you folks have been as efficient as ninjas, so it will be a long and interesting race.

By the way....I hope you're enjoying the descent of the Spurs into awfulness. I know I am!

Edit: It is fitting that my 900th post is just an excuse to mock a basketball team that I happen to dislike.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:
Kuznagi wrote:

Go for cross #1!

Yes indeed! There's about 30 songs on which our scores that are still the unpathed sightreads, and I know you folks have been as efficient as ninjas, so it will be a long and interesting race.

By the way....I hope you're enjoying the descent of the Spurs into awfulness. I know I am!

Edit: It is fitting that my 900th post is just an excuse to mock a basketball team that I happen to dislike.

I definitely thought at least a couple times in RB1, "Oh, wait, they're on PS3? Wouldn't I have noticed if there were a serious band on PS3 besides AWG and Drive Shaft? Oh, right - DLC." Figures you'd start showing that you were the sleeper PS3 band once you decided to play the same songs :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Sixen  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now i just have to stop sucking at Visions. =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
Now i just have to stop sucking at Visions. =P

It's hard to master a song that is comprised primarily of a bunch of sporadic noises...

I've been able to see the merits of most every other song on Rock Band, but this one... I'm stumped.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 2 of 26

Jump to: